Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:59:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:53:28 PM

as I understand it, the project concept is a social platform for exchanging and eliminating gaps between social media and crypto-currencies, isn't it? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
it is quite right, it is designed to unite all currencies. this is done to improve user experience and also contains organizational functions.
while the key advantage is a special add-on that offers social functions, exchange monitoring and trade information. Users can share this information with each other.
at the same time the problem of confidentiality arises, when the coding becomes open source and accessible to all. the solution in this case is the creation of a single exchange with the integration of the social platform on the blockchain.
and even traders will be able to increase their trading power and social reach by sharing deals in real time with their subscribers.
professional traders will be able to receive rewards and accumulate them. Also, they can be sold, distributed subscription services for extended deals and analytics of expert charts.
also the UXT tokens suggest the most economical trading experience, and the initial set of functions leads traders to a single exchange, which is very convenient.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

in general, the project has an interesting concept and idea. I hope that he will continue to develop, and the developers - to come up with new projects Cheesy
lanangwidyadnyana

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

its a nice project, A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform A social and information disconnect exists in the current cryptocurrency exchange medium.  Newer exchanges are still not user friendly, and require users to rely on their own knowledge when making purchases and transactions.  Because it is in its early stage, the gap has not yet been bridged between cryptocurrency and social media. will be keeping a close eye, Team is really professional and always respond to any questions, this project has lots of potential for the future
cdl2010

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:20:29 PM

Users will be able to share trading information how will the exchange take place? And also wanted to know this exchange will be carried out free of charge?
As far as i know advanced traders will be able to sell subscriptions to their analytics or trading manipulation. All this greatly stimulates the community of the platform
That is, there will also be various wounds that will help worthy traders to sell their forecasts and analytics?
That's right, this practice will be carried out on the open source blockchain , everyone will be able to see any information about transactions.
The functionality and diversity of the platform is amazing . Do the developers have time to finish the platform in time as it seems to me time to develop such an extensive project is not enough

Hi! I'm Carl, one of the developers with The Unified Society and on the UXT Exchange project.
One of the major reasons for our ICO is to give us the ability to hire a full dev core team to professionally build this platform followed by strict security audits prior to beta release.
This will allow us to streamline the Exchange's production and meet our Timeline deadlines with hopes of finishing early.

The Unified Society believes in absolute transparency and are 100% community influenced with the user's experience in mind whether seasoned or just getting started.
We're not looking to be like everyone else, we are long term trader's ourselves and saw a major need for reform and overall expansion in the way we trade crypto.
Our Social features will include the ability for traders to share their charts and trading history on major Social Platforms and even offer subscription services to users who are in need of mentoring.
The goal is to create a one stop shop experience using external exchange API's and custom dashboard views that suits the user's needs.  Smiley

Come talk with us! Live updates in our Discord Chat: https://discordapp.com/invite/dhhe3sM
peetah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
peetah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!

BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

I understand they want to combine social platform and traditional methods of trading on the platform, I'm right, right?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

I understand they want to combine social platform and traditional methods of trading on the platform, I'm right, right?
Well, in general, you are right, this is a new experience and a new idea in the market, I have not seen anything like it before, that's why I was interested in this project.
bitokman

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

Well, in general, you are right, this is a new experience and a new idea in the market, I have not seen anything like it before, that's why I was interested in this project.
I would like to know more specifically what are the benefits this will have, and how this can be useful in the pactics.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

I would like to know more specifically what are the benefits this will have, and how this can be useful in the pactics.
Well at least the system will rank and allocate the most experienced and significant trader on the platform, they will be given special bonuses and benefits.
bitokman

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

Well at least the system will rank and allocate the most experienced and significant trader on the platform, they will be given special bonuses and benefits.
Benefits? It is interesting to know what kind of benefits you are talking about. Because if it is really so good, many experienced market players can turn their attention to this project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Benefits? It is interesting to know what kind of benefits you are talking about. Because if it is really so good, many experienced market players can turn their attention to this project.
Well, for example, experienced traders because of high ranks can increase their trading power. as well as social coverage. In real time, they will be able to exchange different trades with other traders.
bitokman

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

Well, for example, experienced traders because of high ranks can increase their trading power. as well as social coverage. In real time, they will be able to exchange different trades with other traders.
It sounds pretty interesting, but it's hard to understand, I'd like to see all this in the business to understand how it works. At this stage, the project is of interest and I want to know more about this.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

It sounds pretty interesting, but it's hard to understand, I'd like to see all this in the business to understand how it works. At this stage, the project is of interest and I want to know more about this.
In fact, the functionality of this is much more than what we have just touched upon. The team wants to unite almost the entire market and make full coverage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: