Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:30:00 AM

Such platforms will be much more popular than various investment funds . For many reasons. The first of which is that the management of capital will occur exclusively by the user without the trust of his third parties
Why don't you trust your money under the management of a team of professionals? What caused such a skeptical position on your part?
The cryptocurrency industry is just teeming with questionable offices and scams that are just waiting to fuck you with money. It is much better to buy a subscription of any proven trader and just copy his actions
Then what guarantees you that this trader is really a professional and all his results are valid and not fictitious?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.
cabbage55

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:31:27 AM

I am sure that this project will be successful. A strong team that has an interesting idea will be the main factor of the success. Moreover, this platform isn’t familiar with  other exchanges on the market.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:36:35 AM

Such platforms will be much more popular than various investment funds . For many reasons. The first of which is that the management of capital will occur exclusively by the user without the trust of his third parties
Why don't you trust your money under the management of a team of professionals? What caused such a skeptical position on your part?
The cryptocurrency industry is just teeming with questionable offices and scams that are just waiting to fuck you with money. It is much better to buy a subscription of any proven trader and just copy his actions
Then what guarantees you that this trader is really a professional and all his results are valid and not fictitious?
The real profit of the trader with all trading operations will be presented, and as a proof to everything there will be a certain narrow circle of people who will really make a profit having an investment portfolio of this trader. All the information will be stored on the blockchain
Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time
tequiero22

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

I like the concept of this plan.
Spotless activity, noticing plan, absorbing logo.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea!
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

It seems to me that it is much easier and easier to give your money under management than to adjust your investment portfolio. The investment is already a big risk and no one guarantees you a profit
Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea!

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!
peetah

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

It seems to me that it is much easier and easier to give your money under management than to adjust your investment portfolio. The investment is already a big risk and no one guarantees you a profit
Your business is to do as you please, buying a subscription of some competent investor for me looks much more reliable than your option. And there is nothing wrong just this trader receives additional income from subscriptions and they can be a lot if the portfolio of this investor will make a profit
boomertoo

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

Your business is to do as you please, buying a subscription of some competent investor for me looks much more reliable than your option. And there is nothing wrong just this trader receives additional income from subscriptions and they can be a lot if the portfolio of this investor will make a profit
I don't see the point in arguing with you. Everyone follows his own strategy and his own point of view .In any case, the platform will be a success for most people
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

The developers are trying to make a variety and variability on this platform . This is very commendable because this project will definitely stand out against the background of investment platforms
Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
peetah

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

The developers are trying to make a variety and variability on this platform . This is very commendable because this project will definitely stand out against the background of investment platforms
I fully agree with you, almost every second project is either an investment platform or some kind of decentralized exchange. It is definitely necessary to stand out, this project has certain advantages over existing ones.
amanai

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

I fully agree with you, almost every second project is either an investment platform or some kind of decentralized exchange. It is definitely necessary to stand out, this project has certain advantages over existing ones.
Unification of all currencies is quite an interesting move on the part of the development team. We all know that a currency only support some specific purses. Bringing everything to a common denominator will greatly facilitate the management of cryptocurrency assets
peetah

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

Unification of all currencies is quite an interesting move on the part of the development team. We all know that a currency only support some specific purses. Bringing everything to a common denominator will greatly facilitate the management of cryptocurrency assets
It is also worth noting that this project has some ready-made developments that increases the trust in the project and increases the chances of success
amanai

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

It is also worth noting that this project has some ready-made developments that increases the trust in the project and increases the chances of success
The team of developers really grandiose plans hope that they will be able to implement their plans . The community of this project is waiting for the finished product from the developers
peetah

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

The team of developers really grandiose plans hope that they will be able to implement their plans . The community of this project is waiting for the finished product from the developers
The platform should have enough people to make the implementation of social relations was really useful and beneficial for both users and experienced traders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: