Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

It's true, the more often you go to the official website, the more information you can receive constantly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

I'm trying to figure it out, but I just can not, can someone help me with this? I want to understand what this project is like.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

I'm trying to figure it out, but I just can not, can someone help me with this? I want to understand what this project is like.
Well, in my opinion everything is simple. This is a brand new product on the market. This is a crypto exchange, which provides access to trading as well as endowed with social functions and various innovations.
Techsan

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

Well, in my opinion everything is simple. This is a brand new product on the market. This is a crypto exchange, which provides access to trading as well as endowed with social functions and various innovations.
So all the same it's a currency exchange, right? And where does the token USX about which they write, too? What role does he play in this project?
kk777

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

So all the same it's a currency exchange, right? And where does the token USX about which they write, too? What role does he play in this project?
This is the key feature of this platform. This token is responsible for collecting information and social functions of all platforms. This is one of the main functions of this token.
Techsan

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

This is the key feature of this platform. This token is responsible for collecting information and social functions of all platforms. This is one of the main functions of this token.
Okay, I got it. But explain to me exactly what social functions this platform offers. What is generally meant by this concept.
kk777

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

Okay, I got it. But explain to me exactly what social functions this platform offers. What is generally meant by this concept.
For example, users will be able to share various data with each other, for example, such as: exchange monitoring, trade information, many different other details. This will allow users to interact more actively with each other.
Techsan

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

For example, users will be able to share various data with each other, for example, such as: exchange monitoring, trade information, many different other details. This will allow users to interact more actively with each other.
And why is this all necessary for the platform for traders? What is the meaning of this in the end for the platform and for users in general?
kk777

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

And why is this all necessary for the platform for traders? What is the meaning of this in the end for the platform and for users in general?
I believe this will help to attract more attention to this platform at least, as well as encourage users to actively trade on the exchange, taking as a basis the data obtained through social markers.
Techsan

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

I believe this will help to attract more attention to this platform at least, as well as encourage users to actively trade on the exchange, taking as a basis the data obtained through social markers.
I agree, there is a certain meaning in this. maybe it can really become something new and innovative in the market, and will be able to attract more new users.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

What is so attractive and interesting is the coin of USDEX with which Unified Exchange works?
What are the advantages of this and why is it of such great interest?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

What is so attractive and interesting is the coin of USDEX with which Unified Exchange works?

Well, as far as I understand the essence of this coin is to unite many crypto networks in one single coin, in order to make it more convenient for users to use one coin instead of a set.
bitokman

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

Well, as far as I understand the essence of this coin is to unite many crypto networks in one single coin, in order to make it more convenient for users to use one coin instead of a set.
That is, I can use this network, which will process other networks and combine them together under their control ...?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

That is, I can use this network, which will process other networks and combine them together under their control ...?
Something like that, yes. This will simplify and accelerate many business processes, simply by combining all possible networks under one wing. This will provide a convenient and safe way to access everything at once.
bitokman

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:08:25 PM

Something like that, yes. This will simplify and accelerate many business processes, simply by combining all possible networks under one wing. This will provide a convenient and safe way to access everything at once.
It sounds pretty interesting, but what about security. I understand this is calculated for the transfer of various business information, which is usually confidential. I would not want this to get into already hands.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

It sounds pretty interesting, but what about security. I understand this is calculated for the transfer of various business information, which is usually confidential. I would not want this to get into already hands.

Of course, the project team understands this and is closely involved in the security of its network. so that the data can not be lost or stolen by third parties.
alaska2930

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

I believe that  the project is of great significance in the real world. We hope that the project will soon be able to partner with traders.
thuthitao14

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

I am sure if participants of the deal are able to communicate freely, it could change the meaning of crypto exchange.
vhoang142

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

I think that  the project is of great significance in the real world. We hope that the project will soon be able to partner with traders.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

I like this project more and more day by day. More I use simple exchanges, more I understand that it is not enough to create a self-sufficient and healthy crypto community. Unified exchange could resolve this problem I hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: