Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:18:19 PM

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

It's true, the more often you go to the official website, the more information you can receive constantly.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

The project is quite difficult to implement. For the main reason, how can you check the accuracy of the data that supposedly can be sold? Who will vouch for their truthfulness?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

The project is quite difficult to implement. For the main reason, how can you check the accuracy of the data that supposedly can be sold? Who will vouch for their truthfulness?
Quite an interesting question. I think the information will be checked on the basis of any significant facts. Such investment platform very much , it is good that this has some significant differences
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

Quite an interesting question. I think the information will be checked on the basis of any significant facts. Such investment platform very much , it is good that this has some significant differences
Do you think this platform has a chance to become popular in the cryptocurrency community? How can it overcome such a huge competition in this market?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

Do you think this platform has a chance to become popular in the cryptocurrency community? How can it overcome such a huge competition in this market?
The platform will be very interesting primarily for experienced traders and people who know how to make software for trading on the stock exchange. Other users will use it successfully.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:08:35 PM

The platform will be very interesting primarily for experienced traders and people who know how to make software for trading on the stock exchange. Other users will use it successfully.
I think today there is no decent decentralized platform for trading cryptocurrencies. Many projects are trying to create a platform in a very short time but such projects need to be approached with the utmost seriousness and responsibility.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

I think today there is no decent decentralized platform for trading cryptocurrencies. Many projects are trying to create a platform in a very short time but such projects need to be approached with the utmost seriousness and responsibility.
Naturally, the stability and security are two fundamental factors for a successful trading platform. If these two conditions are not met the rest will simply fade.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:13:43 PM

Naturally, the stability and security are two fundamental factors for a successful trading platform. If these two conditions are not met the rest will simply fade.
The optimal period for the exchange development is about 1.5-2 years. So the developers have plenty of time to present us a really worthwhile product.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

The optimal period for the exchange development is about 1.5-2 years. So the developers have plenty of time to present us a really worthwhile product.
The development team is very strong in technical terms, everyone knows his business, the chance that the platform will really work and have a key audience is very high
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

Are there any the system of discounts for the purchase of these tokens? I am very interested in the project , if at the moment there are discounts for the purchase of tokens it would be very good
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

Are there any the system of discounts for the purchase of these tokens? I am very interested in the project , if at the moment there are discounts for the purchase of tokens it would be very good
Naturally, there is a program of discounts on tokens. At the moment, the current discount of 38%. I think it's a pretty big discount and it would be stupid not to buy a token at this price.
bitokman

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

Naturally, there is a program of discounts on tokens. At the moment, the current discount of 38%. I think it's a pretty big discount and it would be stupid not to buy a token at this price.
Investing in this token is quite a profitable business. Given the fact at what speed the cryptocurrency community is growing . On existing exchanges, trading volumes are increasing every day , more and more people are beginning to understand that cryptocurrency is a very profitable activity
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

Investing in this token is quite a profitable business. Given the fact at what speed the cryptocurrency community is growing . On existing exchanges, trading volumes are increasing every day , more and more people are beginning to understand that cryptocurrency is a very profitable activity
You are absolutely right, with such advantages it will be able to attract a large number of users. No one can be surprised by the usual decentralized platform .
bitokman

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

You are absolutely right, with such advantages it will be able to attract a large number of users. No one can be surprised by the usual decentralized platform .
I wouldn't call it a trading platform or an exchange, it's more like a growing and evolving cryptocurrency community.Contacting users is a very important part in the development of the community as a whole.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

I wouldn't call it a trading platform or an exchange, it's more like a growing and evolving cryptocurrency community.Contacting users is a very important part in the development of the community as a whole.
If the number of subscriptions for experienced traders will be unlimited, they will be able to earn just space amounts. Today, the subscription costs about $50, and if this person can sell his subscription to at least 100 people then this person can not work and this without taking into account the profitability of his transactions.
bitokman

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

If the number of subscriptions for experienced traders will be unlimited, they will be able to earn just space amounts. Today, the subscription costs about $50, and if this person can sell his subscription to at least 100 people then this person can not work and this without taking into account the profitability of his transactions.
Such people on the platform will be one and you need to take into account the fact that the trader can not constantly trade in plus, sooner or later his trading strategy will fail which will quickly lead to the loss of subscribers.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

How many coins will be available on the platform? I would really like to have a huge choice on the platform. This will contribute to a larger volume of trading and variability of actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: