Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
insanid

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:51:57 PM

Is it necessary to pay an extra fee to use the bot? Will the bot monitor the market based on which exchanges?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:54:37 PM

Hey, everyone! Does anybody know something interesting about this project? I mean some news, actually. I was busy for past couple of weeks, so I would be happy to discover something new about Unified exchange.
I don’t think you’ve missed something important. The project is awesome and its community grows strong so I guess it’s a nice result. It’s rating grows also.
Wow. It makes me inspired but I still sure that there is something new about it. Are you sure that nothing happened for the last past two weeks? I am really interested in this project.
Well, maybe you are right. There an exciting action on unified exchange official page in twitter. They’ve announced that they will weekly chose one winner to talk to him/her. They want to know about community requests.
I guess it is so great. It shows how unified’s team cares about their community. I am convinced that they will surely be accorded the utmost respect and appreciation by all community members. This is a promising project.
You are absolutely right. Hope everyone will be able to get what they want. I hope developers will realize their ideas and make a really outstanding exchange platform.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:08:50 PM

What’s going on with public sales? I want to know is it live and how much is the bonus for buyers? I hope I am not late and I will be to participate in the sale. It is very important for me.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

What’s going on with public sales? I want to know is it live and how much is the bonus for buyers? I hope I am not late and I will be to participate in the sale. It is very important for me.
Don’t worry the 1st stage is life. The current bonus is 38%. But you’d need to hurry up if you want to get the greatest benefit. There is only 6 days left.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:19:52 PM

Don’t worry the 1st stage is life. The current bonus is 38%. But you’d need to hurry up if you want to get the greatest benefit. There is only 6 days left.
OMG. Thanks for your advice. Can you also tell me about the token price? I just want to know how much I can spend. I am sure that the bonus will be lower on the next stage. Am I right?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:24:20 PM

OMG. Thanks for your advice. Can you also tell me about the token price? I just want to know how much I can spend. I am sure that the bonus will be lower on the next stage. Am I right?
Yes, it’s true. The bonus will be lower and it will be only 23%, so I guess the current bonus is really financial attractive. 1 UXT valued at $0.40. You need to be more confident. Don’t lose the chance to invest in this exciting project.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
kk777

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that
kk777

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?
kk777

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project

That's still a long time to wait. Hopefully it's worth the time. Can anybody become a beta tester?
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

That's still a long time to wait. Hopefully it's worth the time. Can anybody become a beta tester?

When the time comes, we will be asking for Beta testers from all experience levels. We want to have seasoned pros and newbies come in and help us develop the platform.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
owner232 (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

Hello Everyone!
We are temporarily pausing our ICO, We are working to build the community and are waiting for bitcoin to make a move
All transactions can be refunded by clicking the refund button, You can keep your coin on the exchange if you want, the website is not going anywhere.
We will plan and restart again in a few weeks!

Thank you everyone for your support with this project. Please work to spread the word and lets develop an awesome social platform that will enhance all of our experiences with cryptocurrency!!!

We will let you know as soon as we have the refund button enabled for everyone!

Staking with USX is very profitable. If you pull your usx out it will take 2 days to mature and you will begin to stake.

Telegram:@owner232
Discord: Owner 232#1337
owner232 (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

The refund button is now available for everyone to use Smiley  We will update this post with all new information.

Telegram:@owner232
Discord: Owner 232#1337
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

When the time comes, we will be asking for Beta testers from all experience levels. We want to have seasoned pros and newbies come in and help us develop the platform.

Alright will be waiting for announcements from your side and if my time allows I'll be on board Smiley
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:00:59 PM

I like this project more and more day by day. More I use simple exchanges, more I understand that it is not enough to create a self-sufficient and healthy crypto community. Unified exchange could resolve this problem I hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: