Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What i believe will come  (Read 3295 times)
RenatoVillarinJr (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:41:53 AM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:55:46 AM

While banks have many negatives it is incorrect to say that they do not bring some positives. By acting as an intermediary they facilitate numerous transactions that otherwise wouldn't happen and this stimulates the economy. The most obvious one is how they use savings to facilitate loans.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:58:03 AM

If you have faith then I am happy for you to have positive trust, your actions will be positive and you will have the same positive success as you believe in them, success will come if we act right
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:05:13 AM

Well, the beginning of banking really puts interests of people first before anything else. Nowadays, it has become an institution that takes your money to be invested on something and when it accumulates an income they will gove you chump change from it. I know crypto currency will wipe it all clean. Then again it will take time since fiat has been with us for ages

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:47:49 AM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

this is way to impossible, it is like living in a perfect world, but i commend your good faith and intention, living in a non-fiat and non- bank world is not so unlikely to happen, bitcoin has value today because of its predecessor, the fiat, imagine there would be no fiat, where would you trade it for value? imagine there would be no banks, where would a country get its funds. do you see every common person having a computer or access on the internet? if so, that maybe a consideration, we all know that not all people does not access on the internet which basically the main criteria to use crypto. to manage crypto and to convert it to fiat. sounds good but not yet possible.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:01:55 AM

If you have faith then I am happy for you to have positive trust, your actions will be positive and you will have the same positive success as you believe in them, success will come if we act right

Yes absolutely, what you think is what you will be come and when you do it with all your heart everything that you wish to become will be in the future just believe and work for it.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:02:11 AM

I wonder when is that "Future" you are pertaining about Huh. Because if your perspective is only for the next couple of years or even decades then your presumptions has a big chance that will not yet happen. Many things hinder this in becoming a reality like technology gap between nations, opposition parties against blockchain technology and of course poverty. Therefore, for me this set up was ideal but yet saying "impossible" is still inappropriate.
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:54:10 AM

That kind of perception is good but I doubt if those things will happened in the future because we live as one but we live as one in a nation.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:04:35 AM

I am still ambiguous about this statement.

Facts :

Current economy works on the basis of laws and regulations. They let the government impose taxes on us and thus we have to pay a share of earning.

These earnings are spent on the infrastructure growth of the country, schools, education system, payments of the government employees etc!

This as a whole develops the nation and also secure it from the external enemy threats.

If everyone started to become their own bank then this system will collapse as we will not pay government anything and they wont return anything!

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

I am still ambiguous about this statement.

Facts :

Current economy works on the basis of laws and regulations. They let the government impose taxes on us and thus we have to pay a share of earning.

These earnings are spent on the infrastructure growth of the country, schools, education system, payments of the government employees etc!

This as a whole develops the nation and also secure it from the external enemy threats.

If everyone started to become their own bank then this system will collapse as we will not pay government anything and they wont return anything!

People becoming their own bank would not mean that we would not pay taxes, we would still be liable to pay income tax, value added tax etc.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

I don't agree with you on this. We need banks and I'm pretty sure that the old currency system will never be gone. We can't just kill those people from remote areas that has no electricity or internet connection. Banks and crypto will coexist whether we like it or not. Small businesses won't survive without banks' help when it comes to loans and financing. Banks played a vital role in boosting our economy so it would be impossible that banks will be abolished.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

I don't agree with you on this. We need banks and I'm pretty sure that the old currency system will never be gone. We can't just kill those people from remote areas that has no electricity or internet connection. Banks and crypto will coexist whether we like it or not. Small businesses won't survive without banks' help when it comes to loans and financing. Banks played a vital role in boosting our economy so it would be impossible that banks will be abolished.
banks are very closely related to the government. and i think the government will not eliminate the bank, because it deals with the economic stability of the country. but i think the government will set up cryptocurrency to both run simultaneously

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

I dont think about the crypto currencies in that way. They are decentralised and anyone who holds the currencies here are owner of the whole thing is completely true fact. However sometimes rules and regulations are meant for systematic work flow of the whole economy. When it comes to using of the fiat then it is highly regulated and it is unlikely to loose its value over the time. This is why its used widely and this keep up the systemic circulation balanced one! When it comes to the crypto currencies then it lacks such properties and may not work 100% systematically.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

The idea of banks is not bad in itself. I can even say that it is good. But bankers together with the government turned this idea into a system for the selection of money from the population. Now the same thing is happening with crypto-currencies. Big whales have captured the market and manipulate prices to their advantage. Decentralization does not prevent this.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

I agree, having a strong faith in the outcome that will come and being positive about it is a good personality. Being positive is a good idea, because it reduces your negativity when you lose while trading or investing, but in my opinion, we shouldn't expect that much in our beliefs, we should expect in the reality, the possibility that will happen so we can be successful.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cahgantenx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

in the banking world. The bank does have a goal that is looking for profits of the size obtained by credit, savings and users. It makes a loss to the users of the Bank because it feels aggrieved
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

In my opinion cryptocurtency will be and option away from traditional banking as not many people believes on it. I think diversity in managing your assets is a good thing while you have your digital assets having fiat assets to is giving more security to you and you family. 

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

So, you are very sure cryptocurrency will be accepted by everyone, especially the government?

Much needs to be addressed to make cryptocurrency acceptable to everyone. Until now there are still many people who do not like cryptocurrency system, especially the price problem is so volatile. Someone will not be calm if has cryptocurrency, this is felt by myself. While you say cryptocurrency will make banks and fiat money destroyed, it's too early to say such a thing.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

Decentralized community is strong in crypto world but banks are always available in the world. Because many banks are creating the own cryptocurrency and they will surender in government so centralised community also well performed in future but decentralised cryptocurrency have some regulation also possible in all the country. So Bitcoin is a global currency in future and some altcoins also allow to Fiat currency.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

For other countries maybe they will consider your idea but for most countries it is still a risky economy without a banks. If you think it thoroughly banks supplies almost everything from smallest business to a huge name companies because if without a bank the world may be in ultimate crisis as we are experiencing in crypto today. I think we needed something that is decentralized but centralized economy where no one could abuse the money and making it as a main business because you have the power to manipulate.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: