Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What i believe will come  (Read 3295 times)
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

Yes, I know that it will also happen that everything on us will be digital then maybe we will not be using those cards that we use for ATMs anymore and we will only use our phones for buying something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Godexists

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

in my opinion its true.if you believe that you're dream will come true it will come.believing in one thing is believing in yourself.if you believe in crypto that you have opportunity then you have a future.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

We should use banks because they have a better security to our money, through them we have our economy growth by giving our little contribution in paying tax. It is possible to happen that bitcoin surpassed the paper money, this traditional money that we currently use now was calcultlated and regulated by each of our government bacuase that is their job.
Well , that is a short story  and ashort way of explaination
Banks will stay with us even bitcoin go beyond their expectation, simply because every country have their own bank and this is where our money comes from, you must understand that liquidity is really important and this is the only reason why I think Banks should stay. Most of the local bank here in our place are being owned by the tycoon so I don’t think those businessman will let their banks being destroyed by cryptocurrency. 
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

Yes, the future must be great. The community of encrypted currencies will be bigger and bigger. Fiat system should have changed, but I don't think banks will disappear.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

I agree that bitcoin as a currency will dwfinitely change the world's economy and will change everyone's lives and will definitely affect those investors advantages. The economy will not be the same maybe it will take a leap or not. This depends in bitcoin. But all of this will take a long time to happen because as we can see now bitcoin and cryptos are so uncertain with the rates and with this it cannot be accepted as a currency that everyone uses.

Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

Maybe what you think will actually happen in the future, where crypto is present and try to master all aspects of finance and economy in this world. But I think it will happen in a very long time.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

Yes, the future must be great. The community of encrypted currencies will be bigger and bigger. Fiat system should have changed, but I don't think banks will disappear.

The future OP is referring will have to be more years and there's no definite time when it will happen and to think that future will be needing more process to make it happen. We all know some banks run by government and take the fact that it's established and government don't want to lose control over it. They actually need something that they control so this future will struggle more than we think.

Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

Well it could possiblyhappen but lets all be practical and really see the possible things that could happen slowly but surely. Banks will not disappear, that I know for sure but people in the future will lessen their use of the banks because they will be more independent and would want to hold their own money instead of putting them in the ank with less interest. And by means of these blockchain technology the people of the future will be more smart on how they will make use of their money and how they intend to keep it.

jane247

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

Change lasts forever.
artmaker

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

The way you see the future i think thats where the next world war coming  Roll Eyes.
Not that i hated crypto (i love crypto) but its just you to far seeing the future  Grin
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

Switzerland has long been a world banking center. The city of Zug in Switzerland became the capital of the blockade. I think that Switzerland will remain the world financial regulator, but this regulation will take another form, which we will soon learn about.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

Replacing the current system will take a lot of time because of governments and banks resistance. People are also slowly getting used to cryptocurrencies and they will soon want to use them in their every day lives. There will be people who will choose web wallets instead of stroring their private keys on their own due to "security". People won't blame themselves for their mistakes, they will try to find someone who they can accuse. The new generation is going to adapt cryptocurrencies pretty fast.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

Some of your statements are true but to say that the banks will disappear will not gonna happen in the near future, you are right that there are banks that are abusive and corrupt and we may wish that they will cease someday replacing some alternatives to act like they did but banks are still functional and beneficial at some point, tons of people are still storing their money and assets to the banking firms.

criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

While banks have many negatives it is incorrect to say that they do not bring some positives. By acting as an intermediary they facilitate numerous transactions that otherwise wouldn't happen and this stimulates the economy. The most obvious one is how they use savings to facilitate loans.
IMHO, banks really gives big interest specially loans but what if banks were gone, many employees will lose their jobs. Unless people would immediately shift to earn and learned faster knowing crypto currency. Its still better to educate everybody and start including this one into general info so that everybody could be aware of.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people .

Do not act in the interest of people? You are completely wrong. If that is the case, then banks should not be used by majority of the people. Do your research.

You can do that without the service of bank. That's why we have cryptos.

Looks like you really don't understand the cases before that will be implemented. Sorry to say but it's unrealistic.

To make my statement short, sometimes too much obsessed in cryptocurrencies leads into unrealistic thinking without a good basis. Im a crypto enthuasists but no to the point that I will throw away some good facts.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

Truly,  what you believe will come if you set things positively, your actions will have the same response as your thinking.  Believing into something means alot because you can do whatever it takes in order for it to become real one. But you also have to think ahead what might come, you have to know how to control your emotions whenever things go wrong. Nonetheles, set things positively then everything will be fine.
This is entirely an advice for the market profit of crypto currencies. Once you are trading in crypto, you should have these traits and characters in order to succeed in the market. But these things are not just enough and one has to be active enough to observe the market regularly because the market demand also changes with time and an exogenous shock to the market can also bring changes in the trading schedule.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

I do not believed that banks will be eliminated in the future if crypto will be our main currency of course the banks will upgrade and maybe it will convert it from fiat to crypto. Banks already knows how to adopt new technology and also for the future i think.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:37:11 PM

We don't have the same views on the future regarding banks. Banks existed for a long time now and even if there interest is almost nothing for us we still use their services. Even with the existence of early types of investments such as stocks and real estate a lot of people are not taking advantage of it, some even don't know how to invest in stocks, people just tend to see banks as a way for them to have cash via loans, unfortunately majority of them don't have an investor's mindset. So even if we provide them new kinds of investment by way of cryptocurrencies I don't think that all of the people will take advantage of it. Thus making the banks' business safe from what we consider threat to their business.
+1 theb

Also it would cost a long time frame ... For cryptocurrency to completely welcome by wider community, I mean at least to make banks become your second choice, to make conventional money become your choice , to make gold / stocks become your second choice after cryptocurrency . Those things consume a lot of time to develop . Creating an ecosystem where banks would become useless aren't a small thing , it's a crazy big thing.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

what if the bank adopts cryptocurrency as its currency?
whether the bank will also disappear?
I think they also have some strategies to stay competitive in finding customers, even they can adopt cryptocurrency as their official currency anytime
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

what if the bank adopts cryptocurrency as its currency?
whether the bank will also disappear?
I think they also have some strategies to stay competitive in finding customers, even they can adopt cryptocurrency as their official currency anytime
I disagree with banks adopting cryptocurrency. If you haven't noticed, banks are the one attacking bitcoin in whichever way they can. And most Central Banks today are totally opposing bitcoin and crypto so I don't think that they will have a sudden change of heart and will embrace crypto. Of course they have strategies, but I'm sure that strategies is not effective anymore because they know that people are slowly moving to crypto, thus they are attacking and trying to eliminate the competition because crypto has already taking a lion share of their potential billion dollars profit. So there's no love lost between banks and crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀