Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What i believe will come  (Read 3295 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

I do not believed that banks will be eliminated in the future if crypto will be our main currency of course the banks will upgrade and maybe it will convert it from fiat to crypto. Banks already knows how to adopt new technology and also for the future i think.
Yes I agree with you and I think bitcoin will be accepted all over the world. I believed that someday all country know bitcoin well.
I second you on this point. Yeah this would never be happening until and unless all the developing countries and those who are developed as well, they all just make joint venture on this one element. When all the governments take best of their positive in favor of bitcoin, only then we can say bitcoin would be the whole and sole currency along the world. Things are quite better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

You've got a nice vision about the future. This might be possible in the future but we can say that another future will at sight. Im just not in favor in the extinction of fiat. This physical money will always be part of the world. Even we are in a new world of technology and more innovations are happening just to cope this changes, still, fiat will represents the culture and identity of one place. But, im not against to your own vision.
kristineirene

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

What i can say about this is you don"t need to wait what will come if you really want to have it you need to work hard for it.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

You've got a nice vision about the future. This might be possible in the future but we can say that another future will at sight. Im just not in favor in the extinction of fiat. This physical money will always be part of the world. Even we are in a new world of technology and more innovations are happening just to cope this changes, still, fiat will represents the culture and identity of one place. But, im not against to your own vision.

In a world where everyone is well-read/well-informed and are all logical, we will be using bitcoin. But we don't live in such world, do we? People are always not going to embrace new things. Some people are always going to be all about traditional ways and will always stick to those even when a much better method is put in front of them.

Even in the far future, paper money will be used in some places simply because the people living there aren't really computer literate. They are lagging in terms of technology. I'm not against his vision as well but I just don't think it will happen in our lifetime and we're still not sure if it will happen at all. Digital divide has to be solved first before this can happen.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

but this will need a long time to make it real, crypto is a newborn baby in the economic world, need a lot of effort and introduction to the world to make what you believe come true
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

for me to come, banks and cryptocurrency remain side by side in the bridal decoration, because cryptocurrency requires the bank.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

for me to come, banks and cryptocurrency remain side by side in the bridal decoration, because cryptocurrency requires the bank.
There is no way that banks are going to completely disappear when cryptocurrencies become more widespread because the economy of every bank depends on the Federal banks of the countries of the world. The lack of banks will mean the collapse of the country.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

This sounds really optimistic but I am trying to be a realist as well. For now the cryptocurrencies market are so unstable and unclear that none of the great big world investors would ever come here.
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

While I do agree that crypto is our future, especially the blockchain technology, I have to disagree with your opinion on the banks. They form a strong foundation in a country's financial economy and without them it will be total chaos on handling the financial system. They are not perfect and they may not hold the public's financial health in mind (which they should be since without the public they are nothing) but they are a necessary evil in order for us to function.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

I love your spirit budz and looks like a really dedicated person for cryptocurrency,youre one of the best person i know that has this great trust in bitcoin and crypto coins.

Dont change this attitude and continue loving and trusting crypto and same as what i am doing cheers!!!
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:38:30 PM

Yes with the existence of crypto may be helping the economy in a country. both from tax holders of crypto and send yany fee will be managed by the state.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

yes of course what you believe will happen but it takes more time again because to eliminate the bank from the world it seems to be very difficult and replaces everything into digital it is very difficult.

LarryX5

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

Yes, that would be nice. But unfortunately, banks and financial elites are too much powerful to let all centralized bank system replace by crypto. It sounds very unrealistic. Crypo will play big role in future but I don`t think there will be some decentralized paradise.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

In my opinion, we must be optimistic in every situation (Pump, Dump) especially the bad ones, and we should accept the truth (like, what happened in the previous period until now), and stop the pessimistic thinking because it will always result to a bad consequence (financial losses).

For me, I always believe in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, and I have always a hope that one day Bitcoin will back to the big rise and new records, and why not, we will see the king Bitcoin as a single coin in the whole world, especially when the majority of governments will accept it as a legal currency.

Furthermore, I am totally agree with you OP in some points, especially what relates to the banks, I also think that the banks (FIAT) will disappear, or they will change the FIAT (Euro, Dollars..) with cryptocurrencies. So we must wait for the future surprises, and hope that the better is coming soon (HOPE ) .
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

I am also very optimistic about crypto. We are now just in the beginning. It will become more popular day by day. And more people will believe in crypto.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

Believe the Bitcoin. It will be more profit and you improve your knowledge. Bitcoin will be give more information of other country growth. It good opportunity for future saving. Just believe the Bitcoin and believe it any time to increase the price. So hold the long time and wait for the price increase. Market place is give more information for the bitcoin. So before invest check the price then invest.  
Anthrlive

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

I do not want to be pessimistic, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Not in our lifetimes, most likely. There is a lot of resistance against cryptocurrency adoption as people have to much money and history in fiat. Disruption usually either happens really fast, or not at all, and as you can see cryptocurrencies haven't made as big of a splash as everyone expected. So don't get your hopes up and do not abandon traditional ways for a while still
FalconB

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

I do not think that the money will disappear completely, but the impact of the crypto currency in the future will increase very much. I think it can happen very soon, it remains to solve a couple of problems
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:01:33 PM

I somehow share this optimism though. But do you really think banks can disappear completely in future? You really need to think about this.
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:04:21 PM

Well, I can see reality in both arguments. I think crypto and the technology will significantly change the banking and monetary system we know now, I am a bit sceptic though if it happens anytime soon. Adoptation might take a little longer, but there are clearly encouraging steps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: