Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:50:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What i believe will come  (Read 3297 times)
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

trust that sometime in the future, the time will come that I will be wealthy in utilizing this cryptographic money. I additionally trust that sometime in the future, I can put cash here in bitcoin so it will be pairs or tripled and I can have a greater pay than my typical activity. I likewise need to share this to my family with the goal that they will know how to utilize this digital currency and profit out of it. It will assist us with having a superior life than previously. I trust that the time will come, numerous individuals on the planet will know this.
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

It's all very cool what you wrote. But your predictions should go through many different obstacles to make it happen. But I'm both in favor of such a development
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

If all these happens in future, then some of us who are here today already in cryptocurrency will be millionaires. I pray it happens some day in the future so that those doubting us today will see the reality of things.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

I will be riding with you to the future.
the rocket is starting to heat the machine.
we are now getting ready to launch.
every doubts and fuds will be gone agian.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

I do not agree with your few points. How you can say that the fiat system will no longer exist it's not possible. Cryptocurrencies can never take place of fiat it can destroy the economy of your country. It's anonymous it can be used illegally, Crimes, Selling drugs. The number of crimes will be increased since no one can trace it.

Bad people use it as anonymous for sure and destroy everything. You believe is good and I hope it will happen but replacing fiat isn't a good point
There is no way that bitcoins is going to replace the FIATs in the entire world, there is no way that the governments are going to allow it.
Exactly. I think so. That will not happen.
However, there are certain steps that will be taken to make the community as rational as possible. Grin

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:14:01 AM

This is a very good and optimistic view of the future and indeed I also believe FIAT or paper money versions will be a thing of the past. I do also think though that central banks and institutions will be making their own digital currencies but I doubt that they will do like MADURO did who made the Petro, an asset backed crypto for his country. I think forward thinking countries like Switzerland and Malta will give a lot to the cryptocurrency sphere and will help it grow rapidly in their countries.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

I believe that someday country will be a great country and also here I believe that someday the market will gonna increase.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:45:28 AM

The author is very optimistic about the crypto-revolution. Let's not forget that the majority of the wars wins not the people but the government. I doubt the existing banking system will disappear and cryptobanks will replace them. The banking system is likely to change, but it will still enslave the people with loans and move them into debt. The government must manipulate people, otherwise they will not be able to control them. And they will always find ways and crypto currency is not a hindrance.

Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

Yes this is my hope,upon beleiving that all tokens will grow up soon.l beleive un bitcoin that l am one of those milloinaire as a product of bitcoin.That one of this days lm aldo a millionaire created by bitcoin.
Labajah

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

That's is why I'm still here in crypto world still fully trusting crypto currrency's in good times and in bad times. Because I believed crypto currency's will bring us hope to become a successful investor's someday.   
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

Yes this is my hope,upon beleiving that all tokens will grow up soon.l beleive un bitcoin that l am one of those milloinaire as a product of bitcoin.That one of this days lm aldo a millionaire created by bitcoin.
It seems to be a law of attraction, what you think you become. If you think positively then it would attract positive energy that give you positive outcome. I believe that volatility is not something to worry much about specially when you accept that reality and being open to possibilities that it brought. Market has its ups and downs but there's still so much room and chance for recovery. Let's keep the hope and faith going, and stay calm.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

It seems to be a law of attraction, what you think you become. If you think positively then it would attract positive energy that give you positive outcome. I believe that volatility is not something to worry much about specially when you accept that reality and being open to possibilities that it brought. Market has its ups and downs but there's still so much room and chance for recovery. Let's keep the hope and faith going, and stay calm.
I don't think the price is not very important here,the volatility of the bitcoin is the problem here,no one will want to use something which has very high fluctuations in its value so we need to have less volatile crypto for that dream come true for that stop treating bitcoin as trading material and stat using as crypto.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

cryptocurrency is a great way to look at the financial market from the other side, so I think that cryptocurrency has already changed the world
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

The author is very optimistic about the crypto-revolution. Let's not forget that the majority of the wars wins not the people but the government. I doubt the existing banking system will disappear and cryptobanks will replace them. The banking system is likely to change, but it will still enslave the people with loans and move them into debt. The government must manipulate people, otherwise they will not be able to control them. And they will always find ways and crypto currency is not a hindrance.

I am believe existing bank will survive when crypto getting more popular. Banks Industry already on government structure and its hard to replace banking system. Beside that, I am believe banks will adapting on cryptocurrency to surviving their bussiness
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

If we believe something it is sure one moment will come on its own what is expected and desired course with great effort.

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:27:50 AM

In the advent of cryptocurrencies, banks really feel their end is near just like what happened to postal industry when email was first introduced so as with the telephone companies the moment the first cellphone was born. Everything comes to an end but i am still hopeful that banks will really exist along with cryptos because i still feel safe of keeping my money in the banks than in my digital wallet.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

Cryptocurrency adoption could happen if government regulate cryptocurrency. But i am still believe banks still survive in the future because banks will adapting their bussiness to cryptocurrency.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:37:43 PM

Cryptocurrency adoption could happen if government regulate cryptocurrency. But i am still believe banks still survive in the future because banks will adapting their bussiness to cryptocurrency.

There's going to be a lot of changes definitely once mass adoption happens with seversl regulations that may make crypto a little different from how we knew it a few years back. Some things needed to be compromised to make crypto mainstream.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:23:13 PM

Wow, this is a very strong statement for the future. I also believe that cryptocurrency will play a very important role in the future in terms of our financial transactions and requirement. I would love that the control will be given to each and everyone. I believe that cryptocurrency will provide that control to individuals and not only to big institution. Cheers mate. Let's pray for that.

I hope everyone will depend on Bitcoin and I hope bitcoin will overcome the problems around it.
Having negative thoughts about the price or end of bitcoin will not take you anywhere. Bitcoin is still and unpredictable. We don't know exactly what will happen. However, what we know for sure is that being positive will give us good results.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

Cryptocurrency as technology is good. But I do not agree with your opinion about the banks. I think it's better for you to study banking)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: