Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:19:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm getting tired of this!  (Read 714 times)
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

This happened to me a lot of times now and I know that this also happen to you guys. How can we fixed the issues where when we applied for a signature campaign, some user will also apply using the same bct account name and bct profile link but they will use their own ETH address. I've reported a lot of times to every manager about this kind of issue and it is really tiresome and my time is being wasted.

Can campaign manager prevent double entry of bct name when someone is applying for a bounty campaign?

I’ve been in several signature campaigns and I have never heard of this happening. How can they apply with your account? It seem like they would have to have hacked your account to post a comment from your profile. Otherwise it would be obvious that they were posting from a different account. Was your account hacked? You might need to change your password.
Yes, we should also be careful and vigilant to reduce the risk, but there are many things that have targeted someone to get what they want, because everything they will do to get.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

This happened to me a lot of times now and I know that this also happen to you guys. How can we fixed the issues where when we applied for a signature campaign, some user will also apply using the same bct account name and bct profile link but they will use their own ETH address. I've reported a lot of times to every manager about this kind of issue and it is really tiresome and my time is being wasted.

Can campaign manager prevent double entry of bct name when someone is applying for a bounty campaign?

I’ve been in several signature campaigns and I have never heard of this happening. How can they apply with your account? It seem like they would have to have hacked your account to post a comment from your profile. Otherwise it would be obvious that they were posting from a different account. Was your account hacked? You might need to change your password.

I think they are scammers who want to earn by using other's account with different eth wallet address. In my opinion the main reason here is because the ledger is easy to access by everyone . I hope they put a security on the ledger which should only be accessed by the participants. And i also agree that the manager must prevent the double entry

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

the same that I feel and I once made an appeal to friends all in this forum my country special..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4366120.msg38989671#msg38989671
and the only way we have to be more careful again and always to check spredsheat whether our btt name in use other people or not ..
and I just give extra for bounty manager problem form filling I hope to attach our post when will register .. maybe with that we can see bounty honestly ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
redcandy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

Wow this really happens? The thing is that when you notice something like this then you should just report it to the bounty manager that someone else is using your profile to apply and they will remove it. How could people do that kind of dirt and why not play fair.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

I don't know why some people just love to live off other peoples work and reap their benefit. They are very WI key and greedy people. Just try to monitor the spreadsheet of the bounty campaign, search for your username on the sheet and look out for multiple entries of your username
N-gen

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

You are right, a lot of cheating is happening, it's like destroying the wishes of everyone who wants to get something out of crypto, those who do it are too greedy to take advantage, but I'm sure there will be plans to end this
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

Depending on what kind of enrollment system. If only the regular charging using the form is indeed often the case of cheating. things that can be done naturally only reports to the manager with the events that occurred and hopes to get justice from the situation.

barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

It is true that many try to cheat the signature campaign by double entry which can be very detrimental if the bounty manager isnt careful when giving the stake.
As in bounty that I follow this entrymoney on the spreadsheet signature campaign quite a lot of double entry which in the end can be a problem if left alone until the time of distribution.

nothingmiracle

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

I am disappointed to hear it, bounty manager should not allow 2 accounts with the same name entered in 1 bounty. the way I know to avoid this things is include the proof of authenticator post number in the registration page. I hope this problem can be solve in the future
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:28:42 AM

Yes, this seems to be getting tiring. Some experienced managers will immediately take action on these situations. But some managers do not even know what the purpose of the situation we are reporting.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:38:41 AM

So far I have not yet encountered this I kept monitoring my participation but if there is a double entry I alerted the bounty manager and if I did not get a response I just change my signature bounty, its not right working and not getting your stakes, its your responsibility to always check your entry.

rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

It seems they always find a way to take advantage with a shortcut.
In fact I found some names with difficult spellings only in sliding letters, and they get the same rewards as those who actually do their job.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

I think before you should tell about yourself that “IM TIRED”. You should think the reason why  you have started because you need to motivated yourself in order to perform better and to become successful.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

This is becoming rampant and I think the bounty manager should be proactive about accepting only real bounty hunters and this can be done by making it compulsory for bounty participants to post on the bounty thread and include the post number on the application form with that the real bounty participants can be identified
Kristina3456

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

Unfortunately, at this time it is not an isolated case - fraud just goes beyond all permissible limits. I came across those managers who responded to this problem immediately and blocked scammers
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:48:33 AM

Let alone a larger account, now even a junior account is also copied. Probably because there is almost no risk, so they make use of the manager who is not careful to cheat. Of course this is not fair, because after all the participants are honest really make a real effort in this forum.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

to be honest , i have seen it only one time for me. probably this is because i do not have high rank.
But this can be very easily fixed by bounty managers , they just have to write proper restricions/ formulas in google sheets.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

I've also reported it, even on a telegram bounty channel they make for these things. But even my report was not addressed. Maybe this looks simple, but for an honest bounty hunter, this will be a serious problem, because of course it will affect the number of tokens they will receive.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:59:57 AM

You should check the spreadsheet and look for duplicates. then report it immediately.
Been a victim too, for quite some time.
Using my credentials and profile links for bounties.
he even joined the signature campaign i joined, but input a misspelled bitcointalk username.
Some Bounty Managers response quickly. some take some time. and yes i get your point.
its really exhausting. i wish the persons whos doing such things. should be banned in some sort.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Hopefully all bounty managers read this topic. I think they will continue to do so. Even without a forum account and no effort, they can follow all campaigns, even more than one name. It will not work on all campaigns, but if only a small percentage succeeds, they've gained great success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: