Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm getting tired of this!  (Read 714 times)
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

Believe me, you are not the only one. It seems to me that every person who lost most of his deposit is already tired and just wants to take back what he had before. This is the dream of many people and it will come true, but the greed of people will not allow them to take back only their own.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragontigear

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

This happened to me a lot of times now and I know that this also happen to you guys. How can we fixed the issues where when we applied for a signature campaign, some user will also apply using the same bct account name and bct profile link but they will use their own ETH address. I've reported a lot of times to every manager about this kind of issue and it is really tiresome and my time is being wasted.

Can campaign manager prevent double entry of bct name when someone is applying for a bounty campaign?

Yes but the most that can really make us tired are the bounty campaigns that are not paying the promised rewards to bounty hunters after the campaigns without valid explanation.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

This happened to me a lot of times now and I know that this also happen to you guys. How can we fixed the issues where when we applied for a signature campaign, some user will also apply using the same bct account name and bct profile link but they will use their own ETH address. I've reported a lot of times to every manager about this kind of issue and it is really tiresome and my time is being wasted.

Can campaign manager prevent double entry of bct name when someone is applying for a bounty campaign?

Do you mean that someone applied for a sig using your forum account? Then your entry with the correct Eth address will be the first in the list, won't it? Then it is nothing to worry about, report the manager and that's it. He may ask you to change your personal text into some other in order to prove the account ownership.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:51:27 AM

Some bounty managers require  write under the bounty thread, so just you can write it. It is good way to prevent attacks.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:58:18 AM

I also witness this kind of scammers in my past campaign and I just report them but it takes time that the spreadsheet being updated, maybe the campaign manager is busy and we have just wait for it.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

yeah the best way is to confirm it by posting a verification on bitcointalk bounty forum. I dont know why they trying to do scam by using our nickname and enter the signature program. I believe its always fail and thats why we need bounty manager to help us with this kind of issue.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:08:32 PM

Believe me, you are not the only one. It seems to me that every person who lost most of his deposit is already tired and just wants to take back what he had before. This is the dream of many people and it will come true, but the greed of people will not allow them to take back only their own.
Most likely people do that offensive act will not succeed on their life because karma is real and what you have done bad things to others will go back two times to you as easy money will easy go and everything will be gone from you, I know there are people doing that as my friend experience already that his name was double entry by others.

lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

I think that the manager simply has to react to such a message, because this is one of his tasks!
Sarobeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:17:13 PM

I myself have not faced this, but I agree that it is too dishonest. However, nothing prevents to confirm that this account is yours. Of course, this takes a little time, but still it is not difficult - if the bounty managers are ready to meet the participants.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

It has not happen to me before and I hope it doesn't but I'm sure there are scammers and cheat in a space like this and what I will suggest is that everyone should keep eyes on the spreadsheet to spot any impostor and report to the bounty manager immediately to allow him to know the authentic owner  because bounty manager are always busy and might cancel your entry or both
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

Sometimes we cannot control it, because more users here are doing that to earn more. Only thing we can do is to  inform it to the bounty managers and see to it that those account are being banned.

Do not feel so irritated and disappointment because of that. The most important is that you received the right token enough for your efforts during the campaign.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

They can track it down specially in excel file but much better to report this to bounty managers to make their work easier
Feri577

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

It often happens what I experience bro
someone also uses a btc account and links my profile but they use a different ETH address
all I did was report it to the bounty manager

And the results are very good they respond very quickly and well

Don't give up on reporting that is not with our name or not with our profile
thanh2302

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

I think it's up to the manager if he's in control of his campaign and that's not going to happen. Fraudsters on other people's work or real fraud will be deleted immediately for the second registration. But the first registration remains the same
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

The best thing you could do is to report it directly to the manager of the campaign where you could message the campaign manager with the used of your account to verify your profile and application and then most of the signature campaign does have a verification where participant need to post on the bounty thread the information they've send on the application so do not worry on some misconception.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

I've even experience such thing but the feeling of anger that someone uses your name and put up a different address is there. You cant easily let those cheaters use up your name just to sip out good amounts of tokens just like basing on my rank.They would really get the most amount of coins. Reporting isn't really a hassle though yet it wont really consume much time and its much better to report than letting those people use you up and the tendency on having a problem of alt accounts might be discussed if that address is being used by other user. Atleast you are playing safe.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

At the moment nothing can be done about it. It remains only to report that your name and the link to the signature are used without your permission.

erdemylmz99

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

You are not the only one buddy. I feel very pessimistic in these days but we have to be strong. Otherwise we ll all lost everything we have.
Tramvay

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:57:50 PM

Unfortunately we are not protected here. Even if something goes wrong or we are deceived, we have nowhere to complain.
In your case, you need to contact the manager and hope for his integrity.
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

maybe with some reports the same thing will make changes to the performance of the project admin, and if we have given the manager bounty input and there is no follow up they might need authentic evidence.
Hopefully your posts are also read by the Bounty Managers. Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: