Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:50:48 PM

To know what's going on in the economy and you will not miss out on its new news and to make sure the history of it to know better whats happening now and to near future of your economy in your country.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:20:30 AM

Well, actually we learn about economy in every aspect in our daily life. But the experience we learned everyday is different from what will we get in the University. Besides, if you learn in University you will have a better perspective. Which is good for us.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:55:12 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

We should study about economics in any schools or better in universities, because it is important that we have people whom we can gain knowledge about economy. It is also important that we'll learn about economics because it is necessary for our daily living.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:27:48 AM

studying economics in university is not a necessity for me because many successful economist finished their studies in a colleges too.It is for the person itself responsibility to become successful of their field i think.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:09:42 AM

Economics is a very important factor and lesson, if not taught then we will never be better and always poor, the economy will make us able to manage finances wisely so that we can be useful for the future.
Well I agree with you. Economics is a part of our lives. We never live happily without knowing the economics. If that doesn’t any relation with country success, you would be living a miserable life. Just see the whole world is quarreling about economic. Whosoever have big economics, would be the super power of this world. So this is basic necessity of a student that he must be taught economics.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:20:41 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

We are living on world that economy is affecting on our life and we should be want a better life. Cryptocurrency is new economic system and want to replace our currency economic system. With studying economic, we have knowledge how world economic run and affecting on our life
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:56:53 AM

Economics is a very important factor and lesson, if not taught then we will never be better and always poor, the economy will make us able to manage finances wisely so that we can be useful for the future.
Well I agree with you. Economics is a part of our lives. We never live happily without knowing the economics. If that doesn’t any relation with country success, you would be living a miserable life. Just see the whole world is quarreling about economic. Whosoever have big economics, would be the super power of this world. So this is basic necessity of a student that he must be taught economics.
Yes economics is very helpful for us to improve our financial status in life. Economics also helps everyone to have a good mindset that can create new ideas that is possibly help everyone to have a better life and can help to manage the resources properly so that we can be able to produce more that can sustain our needs in life.

Bountyl

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

Those people who have studied well in the economy at the university now have a good opportunity to earn money in cryptographic currencies. After all, everything is happening much faster and it is not necessary to pay taxes.

Huobi Russia  |  Digital Asset Exchange Platform
https://www.huobi.com.ru
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

We dont need necessarily to study economics in university because even daily living can teach us how economy goes and what do we need to act as people whos concerned in economy.

Following the laws are one great action to help economy and buying our own products,working fairly and not asking help from governments give opportunity to others to gain those supposedly yours
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

Have you ever checked out the Bitcoin Discussion section of the forum? There are lots of people there and lots of topics more than you will see in the Economic section of the forum. And by the way, discussing economics doesn’t mean that we all studied it. I didn’t do economics back in school but I’m still here going through topics and replying comments. I even know more than some economics students😊lol.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

It's also essential too to study economics even in the highschool because it is our right to know the distribution of wealth and the cycle of money and how our economy works. But it is also your choice if you wanted to study it, if it's helpful for your chosen career then you should study it and if not then don't.

chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

We need to study economics because this can be applied to manage our everyday work. Study is one of our big assets that can be use everywhere . But its up to you if you want study economics , try to study economics in online its give you knowledge and help yourself to manage your daily work.

Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

here is very important to study the economy, because I see all using the economic system as a whole or a little, because here the economy is very important role for the development of a job

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ethreyes

Activity: 175

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

You know what studying about economics is really great...  We are living in a society where we interact with each other...  We really need to study it because it is part of our lives... Your life depends on everone...  We interact with each other... We are all part of a country so the development really on us...  Without us the status of our economy will not developed...
Divere1996

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

We have to have a look at about economics because it would be helpful for us and our destiny endeavors. There are things that might be desiring know-how approximately it within the future so i might choose to study about it. Gaining know-how approximately it thru any helpful device in the destiny us a bonus for us to earn higher inside the destiny.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

Majority if not all mainstream courses are based on keynesian economics, while to understand bitcoin phenomenon you need austrian economics. You can study it yourself, start with very good youtube courses on Austrian School of Economics and then when you understand the basics, you can get more profound knowledge from books - or even a real University course or class, if you choose it intelligently.
feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

Well, actually we learn about economy in every aspect in our daily life. But the experience we learned everyday is different from what will we get in the University. Besides, if you learn in University you will have a better perspective. Which is good for us.
Studying economics will develop habits of careful thought, the application of mathematics, and practice in clear writing.Economics majors are interesting people both because of their skills and because they can explain why economic phenomena occur and how economic performance might improve.
allaking

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

Economics is something which is part of our everyday life. It makes you plan and manage your resources well if you really understands it.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
erundook

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:20:41 AM

I think yes. We almost need to study economics at university. And for nowadays we must add a crypto too. Maybe today it is not so popular to buy for example bread on the market, but in a few years, I think it will be real. But if you don't have any knowledge about crypto you can't get profit in the future.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

We always need knowledge for our own benefit, the market of cryptocurrency is related to the economy of a country and economics should be learned by everyone in order to determine the state of economy of a certain country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: