Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
neo10w

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:36:03 AM

Economics is a very useful discipline, it can let you understand the development of the world. Through another aspect, you will get a completely different harvest. Because the economy has always been the most fundamental driving force for world development.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

I think that's a very important thing in learning, because the economy can facilitate you in doing business and also trading. and therefore economi can make people successful
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:04:33 AM

I think that's a very important thing in learning, because the economy can facilitate you in doing business and also trading. and therefore economi can make people successful

Economics also help you understand how government, businesses, household work and help us making choices and important decision making.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

the current economic level is the benchmark of prosperity, from personal to state. i think all the disciplines of science will lead to the economy
We should study the basic market rules and guiding principles after learning all these in our universities and colleges we would be able to handle the businesses either traditional or modern.

The crypto market needs your knowledge and basic knowledge is must, without this enough knowledge you can not survive in the market and will lose most of your investment or money because you do not know how to handle situations.
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

If you want to devote yourself to investing, without knowledge of the economy you will not live there long.  Stronger players will crowd you out.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

To have better understanding about cryptocurrencies you should study economics. Even to understand the news and politics.
I am not an economist, but I have studied a bit. Especially personal finances which is very useful for anyone who works and earn some money

Aside from that to know the functions on how it run in tge society and how important cryptocurrencies is. To studt economics is not hard but yet interesting one because of the mibality in the community. Well people are optimistic they have an open minded to understand what is going on about cryptocurrencies.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

Economics is present in a university's curriculum, because  it would give the young students informations on how one nation works in an economy, people strive everyday to make a living and provide their needs basically with that it actually talks the demand and supply in a nation. Personally, taking economic subject gave me an overview on how the market works. And it is just so useful and appropriate that we have enough knowledge about it.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Economics will help you to understand how the economy grow and better understanding in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies when it comes to the economy that is why many people goes to the economy section. We must study economics especially in universities because it will helps us to manage our money and will help in our businesses.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

Economics will help you to understand how the economy grow and better understanding in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies when it comes to the economy that is why many people goes to the economy section. We must study economics especially in universities because it will helps us to manage our money and will help in our businesses.
I agree with that, with economics it is like opening another gate of knowledge for us and that is the knowledge of being financial literacy because with financial literacy, you will easily understand the things that is happening in your country and what are the possible ways that you could try in order to overcome your financial problems.
danyakotletkin2018

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:15:45 AM

Well, at least in order to know where to invest, unless of course you will do it.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

actualy economics is very important to our study and our daily live's because its will helps us and tell us whats the situation of our economy eithers its up or down,otherwise its will help also especially if you become an entrepreneurs and those we learn from  our school days about  economics maybe we can apply in this present days of our daily works,like this we doing now in cryptocurrency investment trading.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

If we have to improve our business more successful and long term, then we have to study economics  at university so that we can learn theories and techniques that are very help in having or running a business , it is very important to acquire this knowledge, not just simply through experienced but by theories.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

You must choose for yourself whether you need knowledge in the economy and how you will deal with this knowledge.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

Economic lessons are very important for the future, many changes that occur because of economic factors and I think studying the economy will make our lives better.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

As a person we should know the scarce resources that our country lscks and how's our economic growth doing such as inflation rates, unemployment rates and other things because these economic factors affects each individual's life growth or our daily routines.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

I do not think you MUST choose economics. It is very popular though that is correct.

Me, personally chose it because my father is an economist too and liked maths and foreign languages in high school.

Moreover, it gives you a comprehenshive overview which you can translate to a certain field that interests you
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

We must study about economics because it would be helpful for us and our future endeavors. There are things that would be needing knowledge about it in the future so I would prefer to study about it. Gaining knowledge about it through any helpful tool in the future us an advantage for us to earn better in the future.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

I am not an economics student, but I have read many books on economics since then I have learned a lot of market analysis skills, grasp the psychology of people very well.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

If you like to do business economically you can study economics, but there are many successful entrepreneurs who do not go to universities that they are rich from their own experience as well as their bravery so the need to study economics is not necessary.

Basic economics is always needed for small or big business startup, some people are genius enough to have good business strategies without properly studying. But the number of successful entrepreneurs without even having basic economics are low. I am not saying that it will be necessary but you should be aware of the basic economics to compete in the market for better results and outputs.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

The theory in the economy is beyond the discussion in this forum. Whatever we discuss here in this forum is mere application of economy but theories in economy is very much and that will require us to go to university to get specialized in that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: