Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:06:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:39:24 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Economics is something that is quite related to business which is important for us to know how to earn better. Studying about economics is also studying on how to put up or how to earn from the business that you have set. Economics is already a part of our daily lives that's why it matters.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ElephantPro

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:42:21 AM

If we're into Bitcoin then economics would be a good class to take, unless your passion is something else and economics is not part of the package. But even so with YouTube and the internet you do not need college and university. You can just learn on your own.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:22:27 AM

Well,  I think if you wanna make a good life you need to have a good Economics system, to calculate some stuff that's really important for your life. If you don't know how to manage your economics very well, you will not find that success tho. Economic is a one of the strategy to build the future I think.
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:25:05 AM

The quest for knowledge is a lifelong job, because change is constant we continually need to learn and become smarter, si the need for an economics degree is important as it would improve your knowledge base, but after the degree has been obtained the quest for on knowledge doesn't end ,as research and personal studies enhances your knowledge base it. This part of personal research can be obtained without a degree, so the bottom line is continue to research and develop urself personally even if a degree can speed up the development, if u do not have one you can still learn through personal development.
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

It seems to be the most perspective and profitable area of business here around, anyway I did not decided to study economy it was just by default in my universe that I was studiing in.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

Because it is a guide to make your way for being a successful entrepreneur.Successful entrepreneur started in learning then after that is applying then success will come.Without proper knowledge how can you survive and understand the world of business.
Being a successful entrepreneur is not by all means that you must study economics at the university, it is just has a lot to do with your zeal to learn in the real world and make use of some of the available resources. Most of the wealthy men today never studied economics in the university and sure, some of them may eventually have gone to business schools, but that is more like after years of setting up the business, so as to be able to help and guide them to do things better.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

I think we should do that cause if we research more or study more about economics we can do more. I think it will become one and technology in the world. I support cryptocurrency not verified to be great. Cause I support that. I support cryptocurrency even its stabilized and technology.
ceylan

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

you want to know that Why is it so important for students to study economics?  Huh

Economics is the study of how societies,  businesses, governments, households, and individuals allocate their scarce resources.  Smiley
The study of econ can also provide valuable knowledge for making right decisions in real life.  Grin
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

Studying economics in the university is not all that it takes to succeed in life. The reason why a lot of us come here to the economics section is to have some pretty good discussion on things that pertains economics, most especially since we are more like in the financial space and being able to know what is going on and understand some other things can always help when making decisions. However, all that is just a way to stay updated on things that are ongoing.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

By this you learn what is micro and macro economy,import and export,Global and regional economy,fiscal and monetary politics,you study everything for creating general basis which will be useful in everything ,even in law,I think if you know economy  well you will be very successful in everything related to finances,even at here,In cryptocurrencies everything is connected to economic origin and economic theories,without this it will be very hard for everyone to achieve success,even in trading,because its so simple you cann't plan your strategical and tactical plans.So you study everything on the regional or global level which is very interesting,even just take marketing by this sphere you learn how to distribute your resources properly,You learn how to choose goals and than plan them...
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:08:35 PM

A study of the economy in the future will help you analyze your activities, identify shortcomings and eliminate them with the help of developed methods. Organize your work to achieve your goals and earn profit.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:09:40 PM

Understanding about economics and how the economy affects the whole welfare of the country is really important. Specially if you are interested or considering to have a business. Knowing about the economic status of a country can help you make a sound decision of which business and what market is a potential target in a certain area.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

Economics is fun to some individuals for the fact that it is something complex. You will study technicalities of government changes of prices, inflation, General Price Index, through different perspective of Government Spending, Personal Consumption, etc. Because a lot of persons like hard things, they want to engaged in complicated things, learn it. They want to dig deeper to the reason of the economics itself. Curiousity itself leads us to the direction.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

Expecting to make more money through his knowledge of economics, because economics is the focal point of all social sciences, and many other reasons that can be different from everyone.
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

to understand about the field of economic education and economic development. Even to produce professional and qualified human resources in the field of economic education, which has an entrepreneurial spirit.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

because the economy in Indonesia has a large work area in any field. Finance is the main need of society. Therefore, everything related to finance will promise a bright prospect. The economy of the country also provides a large enough job for labor in the economic field, so many universities that hold the faculty of economics are willing to accommodate students in large numbers, because the demand is also great.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

Actually it’s not really necessary but if they understand it will be very useful in their life after or while in campus, especially for their finances and careers, but also it must suits to the courses they take or could also be additional classes or specialized organizations for that matter.
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:25:48 PM

The reason you should study economics at the school is because it provides you with the knowledge and training you need to become a good economist and have a high level of expertise that can do the job. good
Far_peter

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

You have to study Economics at least to watch and understand this video: https://youtu.be/d0nERTFo-Sk
Hope admin will not delete the link, this battle is really nice Grin
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:20:40 AM

There are many interesting topics about the economy in university, because it deals with every aspect of life. Topics on the economy fill the headlines from almost every news media. By understanding the economy we at least know what is happening to the world.
Even more than that you will get if you study economics, I myself very regret why I don't enter in economics at the university, exactly that I choose is the mathematics, which in the business world is only a small role, economics is now desperately needed, you can be an analyst at company, or can become a financial officer in government or bank..
Without studying the basic economical rules and guiding principles we can not survive in an investment or in a market because basic assumptions are necessary and requires following for a person in order to have a grasp on the market. so we need to study those rules and principles to make strong our position in the market or Bitcoin or any other market of your desire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: