Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
Stephen1989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

the current economic level is the benchmark of prosperity, from personal to state. i think all the disciplines of science will lead to the economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Markpet01

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

We must study economics at university because in the university the teacher are smart enough to teach us economics we study economics so that we understand how to rule a government.
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

I have studied my economy in University, because I was forced to, but also because it is interesting to understand all the things going on on the market, you begin to understand the reasons and the conclusions of those.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

We should study economics in university because it is better that we'll have people who will share us more about it. People who will share enough knowledge about it is better that studying alone. Economics is also important in our daily lives because having knowledge about it is an advantage.
Specular

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

It doesn't mean we need to study Economics only in an University, we can still learn through e-books, seminars and trainings even self-learning practice. As long as you have the will to learn, whatever obstacle you have in your road, you must be determined always.
Economics is the study of market, not just market alone but how does it moves, more likely to be one of the hardest courses a college student can take. This Economics also deals with one's countries stability and performance, that is why Economics is so important.

opg777

Activity: 170
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

Economics is a very broad and interesting science, the basics of which any person should own regardless of his profession. After all, it is the economy that helps to understand the principles of economic activity on the scale of the state. Also, this science teaches how to correctly and rationally distribute the home budget and what is better to invest your savings. A person who works directly in the sphere of the economy can confidently say that this is a science that studies how the society spends certain resources.If you look at "Wikipedia", then the economy is an aggregate of various types of society activity, as well as the correct distribution, exchange and consumption of manufactured products.The economy, as a phenomenon, arose long ago, when there was no money, no money systems. This moment came when the man was engaged in farming and animal husbandry. At the time of the first exchanges of natural products between people, the economy was born.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

Theres no need to study in university to learn about economics because we will get deep on this in everyday living.

Those attracted on economics is the one whos become a wealthier since he is concern about how daily living goes and how he is competent of helping the country in terms of progressing hes community

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

There are many interesting topics about the economy in university, because it deals with every aspect of life. Topics on the economy fill the headlines from almost every news media. By understanding the economy we at least know what is happening to the world.
Even more than that you will get if you study economics, I myself very regret why I don't enter in economics at the university, exactly that I choose is the mathematics, which in the business world is only a small role, economics is now desperately needed, you can be an analyst at company, or can become a financial officer in government or bank..
Without studying the basic economical rules and guiding principles we can not survive in an investment or in a market because basic assumptions are necessary and requires following for a person in order to have a grasp on the market. so we need to study those rules and principles to make strong our position in the market or Bitcoin or any other market of your desire.
We are the people of the country who should know about economics. It is useful to teach economics in college because we are mature enough to understand things though only the basic, to awaken us about the status and how the rate being calculate and how we can help to develop the economy. We need to have knowledge about economics for us not to complain what happens on the market.

Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

It seems unnecessary because not everyone is interested in it, but it can be very useful for their lives. Maybe you can create additional classes or organizations that focus on it. The younger to know the investment, the experience will be more and with the community will make it easier for them to discuss and learn also share experiences.
kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

I think if you want to do business economically you can learn economics, but there are many successful entrepreneurs who do not go to university that they are rich from their own experience as well as their courage so the need to study economy is not required. That's my observation.
It is not only about the business. It is rather about making an individual rational and that rationality implies that the individual will have the perfect market information and perfect knowledge about anything he or she wants to invest in.

Economics teaches the art of asset evaluation in terms of future profits and current risk. Besides all the things it teaches, it modifies your economic behavior towards making decisions.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

Economics is the multidisciplinary subject. why? Because it has huge application on any personal or business life. A single person need to know the terms of economics if he or she want to lead a personal life. An entrepreneur need to know about it , a policy maker of any organization need to know the all terms of economics if they really want to improve their business. Every steps of life the importance of economics is too much high. But from where you learn about economics ? Yes this is your university which can teach you economics.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

It should be but it is not for all students because not all will need economics in their working industry. I think it can be a minor subject for those whose course is not inclined with finances because it is good to have knowledge in economics even just a few because we do not know what is going to happen, you can start a business even if you are not planning to start one right now, it will pay off in the future.
erundook

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

Economics attracts me because of the money Smiley
I think that, I have studied economics, it helps me to understand a little bit better the things that are going on Krypton market right now. And I am feeling more comfortable than the person who haven't studied economics never.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

why the economy appeals to me the economy one of our alternatives to the spirit in living needs, in addition to science, but we need other supporters, and economic activities are able to open jobs for others, the advantages of studying economics at the university is able to analyze economic problems in detail with the data that have existed since time immemorial, but the lack of when to decide a speculation that must be done and resolved at that time, for example determining when to sell or when to buy, flight hours or experience outside the study that must be connected to make a businessman more observant and conscientious, hopefully useful and successful for us a
Godexists

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

For me we must study economics to know or to guide you for being successful businessman or entreprenuer.the knowledge you learn can apply on how economics is done.without economics how can we survive in world of business.
[As]

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

If you like to do business economically you can study economics, but there are many successful entrepreneurs who do not go to universities that they are rich from their own experience as well as their bravery so the need to study economics is not necessary.
I should say that everyone is up whether to study economics or not. Of course it is impossible to know economics without stydying at the university, but I undersood how to operate business properly after graduating.
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

Studying Economics in the University makes a student more knowledgeable about the happenings in his/her country especially in the economy. It helps the student to develop her/his knowledge on how to work out for the future business and give the idea how does it helps others and the growth of country's economy.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

In our present society economics is really important for all. If students study economics at University it will improve their knowledge. So probably to increase knowledge about economics students must study about economics.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

I wasn't really "attracted" to learning economics back in college but only because I never really tried to be attracted to it. It's a minor subject but our professor was pretty much so into it that I told myself I'm going to give it a try.

One of the things that I have realized after studying economics and this is probably something that might attact other people to lear economics is that: we are trapped in a loop. What do I mean by this? What I mean is that regular workers will never have the things they want and deserve no matter how long they work. We are in a system that doesn't allow you to have much savings enough to rise above your station. What you need in order to rise from poverty is to not only work but realize that working alone is not enough and you can know this by learning Economics.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

Studying Economics is the best thing anyone can do for himself/ herself especially when you are to engage in any investment industry especially the cryptocurrency industry. Because a lot of factors have been consider and to know it, you will have the advantage of technical skills and knowledge. Even you are an simple individual or consumer, you must also learn to understand even simple economics, especially the Law of Demand and Supply.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: