Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

We should study economics because it helps us to be aware on the happenings in the society. It also the way to know the strength and weaknesses of each country that need to maintain and to improve. In that case in studying economics we will know what are the better plans for the success of everyone of us.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

It's likewise fundamental too to consider financial matters even in the highschool since it is our entitlement to know the circulation of riches and the cycle of cash and how our economy functions. Yet, it is likewise your decision in the event that you needed to think about it, if it's useful for your picked profession then you should ponder it and if not then don't.
2start

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

Why studying economics should be at university is because in universities have a sequential and complete learning system, in the university also many experienced teachers and economic practitioners.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

In my opinion, if studying economics at university would be the most wasteful time in life, we should roll out the market, and business should not learn much, so it will make us human. more rigid.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
HJIOJGG76

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

economics is an integral part of various disciplines, but also requires an economic feasibility study, which is the most important thing evaluated in doing anything.
I study civil engineering, and we need the economy in many ways.
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

According to Meriam, Economics is a science that concerns about the process or system by which goods and services are produced, sold and bought. The part of something that relates to money. In our early ages, we should know how to understand what is happening in our economy, because we are a part of it. As I have experienced, nowadays, youth of today's generation lacks of understanding economics. Only few who are interested that are willing to learn and understand Economics. Having it as a subject in schools, youth will have enough knowledge in economics, and someday they're ,ight be the one saving their own country's economy.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

Why should we study Economics at the University? The reason being that we are without learning will never be what we will do, if we do not want to study economics at universities we will never understand.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
muratdur

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

To be more educated about the processes which take place on the market that go trading right now on. If it is a compelling enough reason for you then I think you should start to be more interested in economics my friend.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

No robots and bots on the crypto-currency market can provide the same efficiency that automated programs on Wall Street, armed with option strategies. It is still possible to shorten on kryptorinka now, but the absence of crypto-currency options does not fully hedge the risks.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:34:14 PM

the answer is very simple, "I want to have better finance", because of this I have an interest in the economy, I also have an economics graduate at the university, in addition to the emergence of cryptocurrency, so I am more interested and grateful to remain focused in the field that I really like, that is in the economic...

GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:11:04 PM

I agree that there are a million examples of successful people who haven't studied the economy. Indeed, in many respects the experience is more important. I studied economics at the university and the knowledge that I got after all was useful to me. So if there is such an opportunity you can study. At least, it will not interfere with you in life.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

I think because economics is the focal point of all social sciences. In addition, reality shows there is one important reason that causes the need for people to study economics. because throughout life, we will always meet the truth of economics. Understanding of inflation, unemployment or economic protectionism of a country, will not be fully understood if we have not mastered the basics of economics.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

Umm, ok let's give you a real example, me. In my university life I had 2 Economics courses. I couldn't possibly understand the meaning of a country's economical situation before I took those courses. I couldn't even manage to imagine it. But now I do. I can think of the consequences with a change in economical factor. Take Bitcoin for example, BTC has an impact on every Altcoins. You would understand the reason why when you will study Economics.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:42:42 PM

In my own opinion, studying economics is necessary because we need to know how the economy of our country works and to determine how the cryptocurrency is affecting the economy of our country.

wyplashdea

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

Knowledge is not harmful (in many occasions yes but lets keep that secret)

To me, the problem is not learning economics, the problem is the metadata associated with economics: money. People tend to misundersand that economics its great becouse its related to money, and it gives a sense of power. To me its a social science, nothing more, a secondary one in all time sciences. We should study it of course but not giving too much attention.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

Simply just because to have a better understanding in this field. Market and economy is quite complicated that is why we must study in order to know how it is being process, how it is being done and learn some techniques in order make things easier. You can't enter in a thing without knowing anything so we must study to avoid losing our money.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

I am graduated from economic university. I like studying economic because with that we know how government economic policy affecting on our life. Cryptocurrency market is one of many financial market and to analysis this market, we need knowledge on economic

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

Economics may sound boring and uninteresting at first especially when it has nothing to do with the major you are taking. But, we have to understand the fact that our major or job for that matter does not dictate what we can do in future. The same with me I mean my job is a teacher and yet I do cryptocurrency activities, and that's where economics will become helpful.
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

I am graduated from economic university. I like studying economic because with that we know how government economic policy affecting on our life. Cryptocurrency market is one of many financial market and to analysis this market, we need knowledge on economic
I also finished the university as economist, but what it exactly is I found only through years. When you study the economy it's like something basic what will help you to find a job in different segments of business. Almost 50% of people I studied with work as an accountant now and others found themselves in different kind of work, from a boss of own firm to a fitness trener.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:52:21 AM

Because the economy for the future will be increasingly used. I think in every human life economy will always be used if there is income, trade.
Economics is not only the name of money or trade. It is a wide and broad subject covering almost everything in an ecosystem or in economy. The basic learning it gives you is that it makes you rational.

Having said that, you might be expected to make rational decisions in life keeping in mind the assumption. It also guides you about the decisions you take before investing money in an asset that might be or might not be profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: