Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

My first thought when interesting on economic is because want to easy finding a job. But right now, i am interesting on economic because many field that i didnt learn like investment and forex market
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Learn about the formula financial calculations. Make that day know how to become rich in the future. If you sit in a college majoring in economics, then it is said we will know how to manage money to make a lot of money.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

I would be glad if the foundations of the economy were taught in all universities and schools on the same level as mathematics and history. Thus, the mass of people would live much more securely and would have fewer financial problems.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

To better understand cryptothermics, we need to study the economy. Even to understand news and politics.
I'm not an economist, but I've always tried to teach. Especially personal finances, which are very useful for those who work and earn money.
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

Of course, in order to become an economist, we need to study at university. Also, we are not all economists but we are potential investors and it would be beneficial to have knowledge of economics in the minimum level.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

Being active in the economics section of the forum doesn’t mean that we all studied Economics, that wasn’t my favorite subject back in school. But economics is a normal thing and you don’t have to study it in school to know about it, there are things you can know just by yourself.

Economics is not even a subject I in particular would like to study in school, there are more important subjects that I need to pass through than that.
You need to study how the economy of the world works because if you do not then you are going to be manipulated all your life, most of the people live their lives not understanding how the forces of the market affects them until it is too late and they lose their job and everything they worked their whole lives to get like their house or car, do not let that happen to you because the next crisis is not that far away.
Ayoofe

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:40:35 PM

The reason why economist manage engineer is because of management skills. Economic is very essential for any professional, I plan to work more on my economic skills.
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:12:35 AM

[/quote
It can teach you to use money, how spend it, how not to lose it, and multiply your income. And money is the most important part of our life.
Basic knowledge and awareness regarding economics and the management of your finances is something which is the basic thing to learn and that we all need to have that as this will then help them in utilizing our money at the right place and taking such moves, which can then help you in multiplying the income which you are having to have a better living and that it will also lift the economy of the country.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Courtneyhardy89

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:14:18 AM

I think economics is essential for life, the economic level is the norm for the evaluation of the individual or the collective. I think everything is related to economics.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:29:32 AM

It is necessary to study always, and not only in the form of higher education. What distinguishes a successful person from unsuccessful? The most important thing is the ability to work with information. A successful person can quickly distinguish a fact from an opinion, important information from noise, pay attention to the necessary information and overlook the excess. To distinguish the opinion of a scientist from the opinion of a charlatan, one must also learn. In the economy, almost everyone understands. From the pages of newspapers and TV screens, a stream of economic information is pouring on you every day. At best, these are the opinions of journalists, but not economists. In the worst case, these are the opinions of charlatans. Shelves in bookstores are made up of economic literature and textbooks. Most of these textbooks, unfortunately, are not relevant to the economy. To distinguish them, you also need to learn.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:43:43 AM

This is because the economic lesson is very important, many things related to the economy but the most important is the financial, if we can manage finances well then we will be successful and rich.

..........///....../////..........
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:10:58 AM

I think to study economics should be at university because by studying at university you can get experience about global economy happening in this world. experience is a very good science.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

You should study economics depending on your own intention, i learn economics because i want to know how the cryptocurrency is affecting the economy of our own country.
The difference between an economist and an ordinary person is that an economist can handle his financial problems with small money, while an ordinary person will need lot of money to overcome his financial hurdles. It means that economics can play a vital role in our lives and essential for everyone. The governments try to grow their economy which needs economics.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

Why we need to study economics,Economics is day to day activities.Also an economist knows how to handle the smallest money at hand..
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:54:19 PM

Economics is supposed to be the concern of everyone. There is nothing we do today that does not involve economics and for you to truly understand how it works, you may need a formal education in it or at least some courses in it to help broaden your horizon.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

In my opinion, because there are many interesting topics about the economy because this relates to every aspect of life, the topic of economics meets the headlines of almost every news media by understanding economics, at least we know what is happening to the world.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

This is because the economic lesson is very important, many things related to the economy but the most important is the financial, if we can manage finances well then we will be successful and rich.

Yes you are right economy is very important in order to understand what is happening in your own country and that is the best reason why we should study about the economy.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
nabilanur

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

Economics are some things that's quite associated with business that is very important for  nation to grasp a way to earn higher. finding out concerning social science is additionally finding out a way to place up or a way to earn from the business that you simply have set. social science is already a vicinity of our daily lives that is why it matters.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

I think to study economics should be at university because by studying at university you can get experience about global economy happening in this world. experience is a very good science.
Economy could teach you lot about money and how it is used around the world, this subject has a lot of more things that we could get to know that we could speculate when we just heard this word.
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

learning economics is very important, it is provision for your life later.
if you want to start a business, you have to master the economic principle, spending the smallest amount of income as big as possible.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: