Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52741 times)
pro army

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

Economics is a very important factor and lesson, if not taught then we will never be better and always poor, the economy will make us able to manage finances wisely so that we can be useful for the future. Grin Grin
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

Economics is one of the most important aspect in a country. It is the about a country's development, corruption, productions, and more. Thus, studying it is a major plus in your lives. By it, you can understand the different factors affecting the country's goods, produces, money, and more. It may not be a necessity but learning about it gives you much insights on your own country's growth and development. It is a wide field of study filled with different lessons.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

Getting to know some aspect of economics is good in our daily living. Studying economics will let you know to consume, manage and invest any fund you have in your possession. There are most people who are rich but very poor in management  Roll Eyes. Economics really helps.

Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

the knowledge at the university The University's economy is only explained the usefulness of money and also the university's economic lessons are not very important to me, the most important thing is that I can work for profit.
tutorroma

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

Economics is closely related to most subjects. If you have studied economics at college, it will be helpful for you after graduation. It can improve your financial ability, which is important for your future life.

ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

if in my opinion, economics has its own characteristics. because the economy works to manage money, funds, data, etc. so every science has its own features. we can also use our knowledge later on, because economics is always needed by every country.
HODL_guy

Activity: 206

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:27:14 PM

For me it is always mezmerising to read about various stories and principals of getting and increasing wealth, so I'm always keen on reading something about this sphere.

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

It's not that bitcoin was the first and not in its popularity. It's all about the still big capitalization of bitcoin. This allows him to dominate the price over all types of crypto currency. Therefore, many create the illusion that there is no point in investing in altcoyins, vseravno they will not grow in price without the rise in the price of bitcoin. However, the level of bitcoin capitalization is steadily falling: from 94 percent it has already fallen to 32. When he falls so much that he can not keep the prices of altcoys, for them it will be a real holiday. Then the crypto currency market will work fine.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

Economics is essential and basic knowledge in order to understand important principles regarding supply and demand, inflation, how different works and other things that are useful for our daily lives.

backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:58:10 PM

economics is a very important knowledge, it can be said that this is a basic need of someone to understand about stocks, finance, banking, and others, if we have learned everything, it will be easier to understand crypto currency and even our predictions will be more efficient.
HeatherAdams00

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

That is very good. In some countries, Economics and Politics, these two complement each other. They are good at economics for politics and, conversely, good at politics will be good support for your economy.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

Economics is essential and basic knowledge in order to understand important principles regarding supply and demand, inflation, how different works and other things that are useful for our daily lives.
That is basically the definition of economics. But why should everybody study it at the university courses, as the title of the thread implies. For instance I think that while some knowledge of economics may be useful in life, I don't agree that all people should study it at universities.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

Because this is very important aspect in our life. I'm interested in ICO investment, recently found Kelvin Blockchain project, have you heard about this one? The creators claim that they could improve transactions speed and increase security level, sounds great huh? Want to hear from you guys, thx for attention cheers Wink
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:35:17 PM

Everyone needs to know at least the fundamentals of the state economy. This is necessary, if only to ensure that they do not claim that the crypto currency can replace conventional national money. If anyone understands a little about the economy, he would not have written it. For this, of course, it is not necessary to study the economy at the university. It can be studied. and independently.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

I studied languages at my university and hated economics when is was introduced during the third year of my education.
Frankly, I regret that a bit because now I realize that during economy classes we were given really useful information.
And now I have to bridge the skills gap individually without any help of a tutor.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:45:06 AM

universities deliberately lied about the truth of money and how economy works to keep the illusion of a nation state or citzenshipo alive
Universities use to be a place to learn about the world and about everything in it but now you can learn more on the internet, universities have lost their reason to exist and as such are not necessary and must be abolished, with the internet it is entirely possible to educate the masses with just a handful of teachers so we do not need all those teachers that do nothing but to brainwash your kids.
Etn1se

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:55:04 AM

Economy is one of the most important subjects in the 21st century. Because knowledge of the economy gives to person the opportunity to gain a foothold in society. And if a person is hardworking, then he can become very successful. The minimum for which we must study the economy so this is not to be deceived and not to live in ignorance.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

It is very simple. Economics equals life and living. The world may not have needed this before when everything wasn't as civilized as now. Before humans thrive as if animals with no rules and anybody is the owner of any food that they would see. The earth was a paradise with everything available especially the basic needs. Now humans have evolved and there are rules and system. You cannot own anything you see and therefore must abide with the system to get what you need. And so is this word Economics was born. So badly we need it because failure to use or study economics is a failure in life and living. I could recall how I have lived my life before when I was young, it was just tough without money and any expenses must be thought carefully because I have no job at all. Economics play a very important role for survival. Not only for myself but for everyone I saw anywhere in my locality.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:48:13 AM

because in my opinion, economics is the same as trading for profit, because we all know that successful people actually start from their intelligence in managing or managing a trading strategy
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

It's just that without the economy it's hard to work with money.I think everyone who is somehow connected with money should learn at least the basics of Economics
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: