Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

To have better understanding about cryptocurrencies you should study economics. Even to understand the news and politics.
I am not an economist, but I have studied a bit. Especially personal finances which is very useful for anyone who works and earn some money

Thats it aside from that to gain knowledge and understanding how it really runs in the community. Well the cryptocurrencies gives improvement and productivity in the community because the digital money has can be converted to real money it means the project ask the moderation of every item.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiuxiaoaimili

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

I deem that is not necessary, and I didn't study economics when I was in college. But then again, if we have extra time and interest in economics, learning economics is also a good choise. If I had studied economics in the college, it would be useful in the cryptocurrency.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

First of all, Economics is an interesting subject.I had It at University, and I don't regret a drop of it.The teacher recommended us good books and if possible I read them all.I advise everyone to study Economics.Very useful for daily life.
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

Maybe we need to know basic knowledge about economics. So we must learn about univestas about economics. Because many people are experts in their fields. So we must know the basic economic problems so we can learn about other things.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

Economic is applicable to all section of life. You need the idea of economic to manage your business and even your family finances. Every body do not need to go to the university and study economic before we can apply to our daily living. Ask for professional guidance where the situation is beyond the level you can handle.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

You have to understand how things work if you want to be successful in business, although there's people who are successful even without going into college but the knowledge will help you a lot, you will know why things are like this and that in your life if you learn economic, why the price is going up, why this government decision will make the price go up etc. You can make better informed decisions which could make your life easier.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Aksiyon1

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

LOL, I don't think we "must" study at Economics University. It isn't necessary.  Although we don't study at university, we can still learn about it in books, or the internet. In this subforum, no one requires you to have a college degree when discussing.

Klongkhunosi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

The experience we learned everyday is different from what will we get in the University. Besides, if you learn in University you will have a better perspective. Which is good for us.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

We should not care much about qualifications because we should be concerned about what they can do and they have what we should accept them in fact, some people they do not have the qualifications of. any university but they did very well
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

We should not care much about qualifications because we should be concerned about what they can do and they have what we should accept them in fact, some people they do not have the qualifications of. any university but they did very well
i think formal schools will place a broad base of thought, so that we can learn in the world of practice easily. and in the development stage it will be facilitated, so education at my university is also important
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:55:24 AM

It is important to study economics in the university.. because it gives us right information or knowledge about economics, it values and what it do to us in the future, it also gives us the idea on how to manage things if we want to end up as enteprenuer or want to have business in the future, the movement of currency in the market  so on and so forth.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:10:45 AM

of course, because economics is the science of how we manage or manage our economy in the form of our financial expenses and income. And this is very good if applied in the trading system
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

Maybe we need to know basic knowledge about economics. So we must learn about univestas about economics. Because many people are experts in their fields. So we must know the basic economic problems so we can learn about other things.
Money is involved in every task and it needs to be managed or else fatal results may need to be faced. Economics is study of wealth in all aspects. There are particular jobs for such people in government which no one else can play the role. It is not possible for us to survive without money in this world and someone has to make sure its correct usage on bigger levels.

Mao siro

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

Because to know the level of economics and to manage and maintain the resources. Studying economics is very important because to how to use properly the shortage resource. And to know the the development and movement of country.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Studying University economy is really helpful for me because now I am prepared and in understanding the things that are taking place in economy in the world so I can make proper conclusions and react on that
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

of course, because economics is the science of how we manage or manage our economy in the form of our financial expenses and income. And this is very good if applied in the trading system
Really study in Economics at university level is very good for us because if in university level we donot study Economics then we donot know that how to manage their financial crises and also we don't know this that which techniques need of a country that we control crises which occur.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

Well maybe because our life circulates in this economy cycle? Mostly everything in our life is affected by the economy. The way we live, how everything goes in this world need this economy thingy, in my opinion.
And it's like the most basic skill we need to have to be able to survive. We need to know about economy, don't need to really deep about it, but just some things that matter the most. And economy is fun and challenging to learn as well. I think those who have better knowledge in economy can do way better in managing their life, and maybe maximize the opportunity they have.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Carter_Terrible

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

I think that if you study economics as a major, then you probably want to get into academia. Maybe you'd like to be a professor. It either that or you'd like to get involved in policy making. You could work for the government. You could become a politician. You could also work at an embassy. If you just take some economics classes, I think that's nice to get a better picture of how your economy works and how it interacts with the other economies in the world. If a very complex system and it's fascinating.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:14:12 PM

Well people want to get rich and i do think the best way to get rich is by doing a businesses and doing what we know about economics. I do study economics and i do think it do changes even though its only a bit. I do think its easy when you know the key how to earn a money, and there is a lot way to earn money, a decent one , like doing a trading, or even persuade someone to do a businesses with you.

CPetersson

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

The study of economics can provide valuable knowledge for making decisions in everyday life. You are living in country, your country has own economy and you should know why f.e. you pay taxes, my opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: