Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:44:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
tegacoll86

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

Because it is a guide to make your way for being a successful entrepreneur.Successful entrepreneur started in learning then after that is applying then success will come.Without proper knowledge how can you survive and understand the world of business.
Yes you are right, if we don't have knowledge what happened to our life it become miserable cause you don't know how face in trials in business woeld. That's why we need to study and learn  the Economics cause if you learn about this subject you know how to handle a business and to become successful cause you understand and you can apply it.
More we study more our knowledge increase by studying about economy we will understand about culture and the thing which are happening in our country.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

Because it is a guide to make your way for being a successful entrepreneur.Successful entrepreneur started in learning then after that is applying then success will come.Without proper knowledge how can you survive and understand the world of business.

This is very applicable for today's generation. We can say that the economics really deals om how to be a successful person. But at the same time it also focuses on how to solve scarcity, with this we can say that the cryptocurrency serves a huge part to the economy through different factors.

paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:54:55 AM

Studying economics is a very good strategy to take if you really want to enjoy to the maximum in cryptocurrencies.  Most people are poor because they are unable to strategies the little they get to make it meaningful to them.
cintamoni

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

Finding out about financial matters and fund is useful for people groups. Since this can enable them to settle on better choices which could help for better personal satisfaction. It likewise causes individuals to help the correct approaches which are best for them, which is troublesome as the media frequently turns things to urge individuals to help the arrangements which not useful for their every day life.

Economics is really part of the curriculum especially those who are taking up business administration. I’ve done this subject when I was in college and I think it very necessary to learn because it is indeed a big part of our lives and it would help us to survive financially and economically.
Study the economy can provide valuable knowledge which help us to make decisions before doing any thing.
NivelMac

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

Because it will teach me invaluable lesson and it helps me a lots in my life. You know what, for me, economic is really difficult but I like its difficult. I always try to figure out interest thing around me.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Economics is very important to study in university because since every student which came to the university has his sole motive to study well and thus earn well in the future so if one has studied how to earn money but hasn't studied how to manage money effectively then there welbe problems coming in his way .
Haleyyy

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

In today's developed and integrating society, the economy plays an important role in the development of the nation as well as the whole world. Consequently, economics is always an attractive industry with the largest number of students studying in the field, such as engineering, science, art ... With its key role in the development of economic, economic is increasingly asserting its position from the developing country to the country with the developed economy as Japan, America ... Economic studies, which means that students always have a muscle. You can apply to work in companies with multiple locations in different countries without having to worry about geographic distance or any other reason.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Many write that studying the economy at the university is necessary in order to successfully engage in business. However, if you become an economist, in business, this will help not very much . This will help you get a job as an economist
To study the economic theory it is possible to understand principles of conducting economic activity
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:57:34 PM

Many write that studying the economy at the university is necessary in order to successfully engage in business. However, if you become an economist, in business, this will help not very much . This will help you get a job as an economist
To study the economic theory it is possible to understand principles of conducting economic activity
Learning is great to get the basic knowledge but it is not all because investors to succeed in this market also need a lot of other factors. Practical experience and capture the market will help investors quickly more successful.
innocentlamb

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

LOL University will not teach you economics if you're not willing to learn. The university gives you the needed mentality and training to learn the real stuff about economics, but nothing else. Having said that, I think that everyone should know a thing or two about economics and it doesn't matter if it's from university or not.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:59:07 AM

Yes you are right, if we don't have knowledge what happened to our life it become miserable cause you don't know how face in trials in business woeld. That's why we need to study and learn  the Economics cause if you learn about this subject you know how to handle a business and to become successful cause you understand and you can apply it.
studying about economy is the important it will help us to aware about government working process, Country's develop, and businesses, households.
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

yes economic thing very important to learn, because it involves social activities in the form of production, distribution and consumption of goods and services.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

by studying economics at the university, at least we have the basic provision for trading, when we already know the factors that make the price move there we can know what attitude we should take so that we always get a profit without experiencing significant loss
ReneFigaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

That may be a platform in the future when we start doing business on something. For the cryptocurrency market having the knowledge of economics will help you make the decisive steps of safety.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

A lot of people are attracted by the money in Economy Smiley A few might be attracted by the math of it.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

If you want to become rich and want to master, you must study Economics. For those who want to invest in this market, don't study economics, you won't have the knowledge to invest.

I know a lot about economics and all my studies and research I have done so far implies only one thing that is called rationality. The assumption of rationality implies that you know all about the market and the profits and losses. The assets that can replicate your wealth and those who have risk attached to it.

It basically tells you what to do and how to do it. We have so many concepts from both consumer and producer perspective so economics covers almost everything in the current world.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:22:45 AM

In my opinion, economics is a human effort for sustainable living. In the economy there are interactions between fellow human beings who are mutually and beneficial. Even the interaction of culture, religion and science also arise in every economic interaction.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

Because prestigious universities around the world are places to train strong entrepreneurial spirit and creative thinking. But it must be consistent with monitoring the volatility of the market over the years, not be able to apply the old economic goals were introduced into the current stage of technological development.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

A lot of people are attracted by the money in Economy Smiley A few might be attracted by the math of it.
Yes, I think there are special courses that study economics, but I think that should be taught in general, because after college ends, I think we will all take care of the economy somewhere. well, this is a common thing, which must be learned.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nbausa

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

An economy is one of the most important things in your life. It directly affects your future and your family. Learning economics is learning how to make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: