Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

I think learning about economics is very important because we have to have a basis for the economy so we will know how economic development is and how to improve the economy

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

It depends on the person if they really want to study on that kind of field. They will eventually pick the field they like and we need it. Since we can't just be an economic person for all of us. Won't we?
I hate econics, I remember getting failed mark in this subject but we need to study it well. We need this to understand the society and the economics growt and how it afffects our life especially to know financial activities and uses.

Economics is an essential subject in a curriculum. We should study economics so that we could become aware of what is happening in our economy and in our own lives as well. And of course for us to be able to handle our financial thingy economically.

brianross7

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

I think Economy is what we have to face up to in any activity of my life. Its necessary to work out all of problem relating to finance. besides, this subjects will train our brain logically and broaden our mind to have the general view of the economy. People always get attracted on money. so the first thing they have to learn is the economy, personally.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

It helps, but it is not obligatory
Agreed, it's not mandatory but it helps you if you learn economy subject. at least you dont look stupid with the economy abbreviation and stuff when you encounter it and especially in crypto when economy is a must in it.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Pecinan

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:22:00 PM

I disagree with this opinion
because one of the richest people in the world from China is Jack Ma, he didn't study economics at the university, he was just an English teacher
and that proves that successful people don't have to be from economic colleges
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

Finding out about financial matters and fund is useful for people groups. Since this can enable them to settle on better choices which could help for better personal satisfaction. It likewise causes individuals to help the correct approaches which are best for them, which is troublesome as the media frequently turns things to urge individuals to help the arrangements which not useful for their every day life.

Economics is really part of the curriculum especially those who are taking up business administration. I’ve done this subject when I was in college and I think it very necessary to learn because it is indeed a big part of our lives and it would help us to survive financially and economically.
First of all, economics deals with solving scarcity. And part of it is studying about how to deal with financial concerns. Economics is a huge subject. So probably people are interested with how to be rich with applying the theory in economics. In connection, we should study economics not only to be rich but also to understand how the market moves and such. At the same time how to manage the limited natural resources.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

Because prestigious universities around the world are places to train strong entrepreneurial spirit and creative thinking. But it must be consistent with monitoring the volatility of the market over the years, not be able to apply the old economic goals were introduced into the current stage of technological development.
Studying economics with the aim of solving problems in a certain scope, such as family, company and country. The university is a place to learn to analyze both theory and practice, so that in taking policies it can be right on target.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

I think that every person should understand the mechanisms of the society, including economics)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

As a Banking and Finance student, I want to say that the economy is effective in every aspect of our lives. Regardless of the sector in which we work, we are constantly working on accounts in every aspect of our lives and every day goes through economic considerations. Especially, it is very difficult to think that today's conditions are very difficult to choose economics courses in university education. On the other hand, individuals with economics graduates have a problem finding jobs and this sector will never get older. I think that individuals who are interested in economics should be educated both in our individual lives and in our society.
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

Economics is the most interesting science to learn, economics is a science that develops quickly following people's lifestyles, and changes according to personal, corporate and state conditions
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

Well, having knowledge about economics can save you from possible risks about investing and other things related to cash flow. Also, you can finally understand why is the reason of your country's position today, something that was related to economic growth.
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

I think most people are interested in economics because they want to get rich or want to be a leader, master the economy and people who love it. But I find the enthusiasts seem to occupy less than those who want to get rich. But for whatever reason, you have to really care and persevere to be successful
Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

i think if you study in economics at university.you can eran knowledge when, where need to invest that can give profit. and how ever can do save capital.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:05:15 PM

During my studies at university I personally hated economics, since it was not my specialization.
Over years I realized that economics can give answers not only to questions with a bias for some technical issues, it can also reveal the psychology of people and the origin for their specific behavior - and this knowledge definitely helps me in my current activities.

syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:30:22 PM

I think yes. We almost need to study economics at university. And for nowadays we must add a crypto too. Maybe today it is not so popular to buy for example bread on the market, but in a few years, I think it will be real. But if you don't have any knowledge about crypto you can't get profit in the future and i hope crypto can learn in junior hight school or senior hight school
frankiemalton

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

The study of economics can ensure that daily knowledge is accompanied by a valuable degree of decision making. This ensures that we are able to understand how society, business, governments and so forth allocate the resources available to them. Without this knowledge and understanding, we would lose our economic prowess.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:00:39 PM

Well, having knowledge about economics can save you from possible risks about investing and other things related to cash flow. Also, you can finally understand why is the reason of your country's position today, something that was related to economic growth.
Though learning economics is very good and beneficial, I don’t think that it’s really required to have a successful life in the long run. There are many instances of people not knowing a thing about economics but they are successful in their businesses.
Iwabe

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:41:45 PM
Merited by Jukoknos (1)

Not only universities who study economics but for high school and junior high school also have to learn economics. Because studying economics is important for our future. Economics that must be studied because if we have a family can control our family's economy later, but this is for the family if for work also can  Grin Grin
Stark_Naked9

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

In my point of view, there is a lot of reasons why we should learn economics at University. Firstly, Any aspect in our life almost involves financing so if you have a knowledge about the economy you can easily solve any problem relating it. Secondly, it would help you reduce the risk of investing. Lastly, If you want to get rick or be a leader in your career, you have to understand about it.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:16:54 PM

I think this applies to everyone - life is directly connected with this phenomenon. And the more developed the economy will be, the klb will be more interested in culture, sports, science. This is directly related to these spheres of life. Therefore, with a good healthy economy in the country and specifically the microeconomics of man-improves life in all directions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: