Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

knowledge of economics is very important because the economy will continue to grow and we must know about the basis of the economy so that we can know and balance its development
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

actually learning economics does not always have to be at a university, but for those of you who do not have the funds for that, learning economics on an autodidic basis will feel more effective, learning by practicing directly in the field, learning from experience every step and every time, so at first maybe you will encounter difficulties or even failures, but that's normal, rise and not repeat mistakes, learn to be better, then you will get success immediately, experience is the most valuable teacher, no matter how high you go to school about economics if you don't apply it to work real everything will be in vain, like eating nuts just peeling the skin without eating its contents.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

I think, we must study Economics because economic studies can provide valuable knowledge to make decisions in everyday life. This offers a tool to approach questions about the desirability of certain financial investment opportunities.
warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

I made good grades back in the day. I went to college, started economics thinking I was going to own the world. Then the easiest teach threw me the biggest curve ball in the easiest question and I didn't understand. I may have understood 99 percent of every problem in the book. It only took one percent of what I didnt understand to tip the curve.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

To be honest economics is my favourite subjest and I was graduated from finance university and prior to that I've won economics olimpiad and thanks to that I've received opportunity to study free on one of the most prestigious course. I've started to understand this world better and how monetary policy affect society and interest rate in banks, how to calculate GDP , equity research etc. What is more, thanks to economics I better understand crypto sphere.
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

Study of Economics is as well good if you are kinda privileged to be at the University because it is a way of boosting one's business professionally since you study human behavior as related to social and market norms. But it is not under compulsion if studies like Business Administration is obvious.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
earceny

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:10:51 AM

Economics will teach you about how your organization and its market behaves, but you’ll also gain insight into your own spending habits and values. For example, Willingness to Pay (WTP) is the maximum amount someone is willing to pay for a good or service. There’s frequently a gap between hypothetical and actual WTP, and learning about it will help you decode your own behavior and enable you to make economically sound decisions. 
forayer

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

Other students might want to minor in economics. Economics offers a good complement to finance majors and others in the CBA, as well as LAS students majoring in political science, sociology, mathematics, and other areas. Premeds and College of Engineering students also often find the minor both interesting and valuable.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

because the economy cannot be separated from human life. wherever we are we always need and do economic activities. economic activities have been done by humans for a long time. humans have been doing economic activities before crypto exists. first they used the barter system in buying and selling activities. so that economics is very interesting to learn because it involves the needs of many people. economics needed from small families to the economy of a country must be well organized so that the family and the country become advanced and prosperous. so that economics is very important.

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

so I want to know why Economics attracts you?
<<} There is an example: in the past the Aztecs for them the gold was almost worthless, could not be eaten, For the Aztecs, did not mean the Aztecs were stupid? the gold is only the basic material to make crafts and displays and collections.

<<} There are other responses:
How come? How come there is a group of people who think gold is very valuable. while for Aztec groups, gold is considered worthless! Well, if you are still confused, then you do not understand the concept of value in the economy.

Conclusion:
the concept of value in economics is the initial principle we need to know in order to have the right perspective in making economic decisions, especially in the practice of exchanging values or buying and selling transactions, both in business, trade, and in investing in Bitcoin. That's why I really need knowledge about Economics.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Economics is the study of production, consumption oland distribution of goods. This knowledge is very important to the businesses and how to deal in life.
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

I don't agree that no need to study economics at a university. Yes, often at lectures a lot of theory is told to us, there is also superfluous information. But we still remember the main points, the most important and necessary, and in the future we will need it. Education is very important in our life, although a lot comes with experience, this is true. But everyone should have basic knowledge.
laurakim

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

i'm sure that Economics will help you a lots in your life. If you are unlucky in finding your favourite jobs, you can become a trader with your economic knowledge
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

Economics attracts me the most when it comes to studying about business because it talks about money and everything. It attracts me the most when it comes on how we will be successful and also how we will increase our economy.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

Studying about economics is an important thing for us to have because economics is a part of our lives. It is important that we'll learn about economics with perople who are expert in it and has good knowledge about it. We could learn about it with the use of internet but we could also gain knowledge about it from experts and professionals.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

Studying economics has eventually becoming a trend in today's world. And it is very understandable why and the reason is quite obvious since people are becoming more interesting in engaging to monetary activities even in young age. In order for us to go through the demand in the world of today, it is very important for all of us to learn everything about it. Economics brings us a beacon of light that serves us our guide and knowledge on what to do, when to act, how to execute, and why to do that action. Furthermore, learning and taking economics will give us the opportunity to step in to a platform where we can use our money wisely so that we can make ourseleves progressive and eventually help others.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
devale

Activity: 48

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

because it is in every section of your life, it is what distinguishes the development of countries as well as self civilians. So we can say because it is a kind of essential in life.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Sedocoindev
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

I studied the the accounting and economics in the university. I can tell that unfortunately it didn't help in the cryptocurrency.
Sedocoindev
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

But of course I think that everyone has to to study economics because it is important and the fundamental structure of modern business, economy.
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

I think you can reflect on the country of China, see now that China is one of the strongest countries in the world today because of their strong economy, besides that economics can be the foundation for us to succeed in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: