Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:28:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52740 times)
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:43:32 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

I hated economics during my studies at the university, but now I realize that it is the essential part of our lives, so I have to fill in gaps in my knowledge by self-education (reading articles on the internet, watching blogs and talking to mom who studied economics in her second college). Of course crypto hasn't yet penetrated so deeply in the world's economic life, but I think its influence will gradually increase as the time goes by.
right, and we must know economy to study crypto's future. and of course studying at university becomes basis for further economic knowledge, so it is easier to study the global economy

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

I hated economics during my studies at the university, but now I realize that it is the essential part of our lives, so I have to fill in gaps in my knowledge by self-education (reading articles on the internet, watching blogs and talking to mom who studied economics in her second college). Of course crypto hasn't yet penetrated so deeply in the world's economic life, but I think its influence will gradually increase as the time goes by.
right, and we must know economy to study crypto's future. and of course studying at university becomes basis for further economic knowledge, so it is easier to study the global economy

Economics is very important for as to study because it is a guide for as in a bussiness industry. Even if it is basic, atleast we have a clue, and a good start to be come successful bussines man.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

Now that human civilization has entered the capital world, you must learn how to understand the importance of money. Money can bring more money. This is for a better survival, and most poor people do not have this knowledge.

Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:03:38 PM

Economics is important in the field of study because it opened the eyes of so many students about how the real world goes, the real life and most importantly the government. Me, I admit I really have no idea about the Government / the econonics before but I do realize that it is important to know. How does the money goes, what is tax, why tax exist, etc.
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

Learning economics at the University is very important because it is an important part of life, in living economic knowledge is very necessary so that we can not use it carelessly. If we are smart to process the economy, we will get a big advantage that will improve our lives in the future.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

It's not like we "must" study economics at universities, but definitely there should be a basic economy course at schools, because economic relations affect your daily lives and financial well-being.
Of course, economy is not only about money - it involves a broader spectrum of issies related to population, production, resources, transportation and so on.
I personally hated everything connected to economics until I left my mother's home and started making my own living - financial mistakes that I made could have been avoided if I had just a bit greater economical knowledge.

EllieBasti05

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

Studying economics in a university adds knowledge to a person who is willing to learn about the economy and wants to have a business.

But other people gain knowledge about economics by experience and through reading.

Well in my time specially in high school there is a pre ecomics subject. All i can remember is Macro and Micro econimics and Law of Supply and demand which is very basic.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

Studying economics at the university is necessary for each specialty, as it is useful to an intelligent person in everyday life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:47:02 PM

In my opinion, based on facts, there is less and less doubt that "cryptocurrency" still becomes a new asset class. If we also recall the fact that Goldman Sachs is closely involved in creating a similar service for institutionalists, then we can say with great certainty that the matter will not be limited to the Yale endowment. He will be followed by other endowments, hedge funds, simply, large investors, and then, you see, the appearance of the first ETF is not far off.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:26:35 PM

Studying economics in a university adds knowledge to a person who is willing to learn about the economy and wants to have a business.

But other people gain knowledge about economics by experience and through reading.

Well in my time specially in high school there is a pre ecomics subject. All i can remember is Macro and Micro econimics and Law of Supply and demand which is very basic.
Right it will help us spend a moderate life, we will know about the basic rules of life, studying economics help us spend the money in manner that we can save for future as well, I think everyone should study it, in some countries economics is a compulsory subject as they are preparing their nation for tomorrows difficulties by telling the value of good economy.
Isuk

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:13:12 PM

Economics is used in almost all of our daily life, so that's why it is considered as an important thing for everyone to be learned. We need to know about Economics, even if it's just the basics.
geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

Learning economic theory is one thing, developing the tools to make business decisions is another. Economics will teach you the basics and also give you concrete tools for analysis. For example, conjoint analysis is a statistical approach to measuring consumer demand for specific product features. This tool will allow you to get at the surprisingly complicated feature versus price tradeoffs that consumers make every day.
Well no one like to learn and study about economy but its important thing in our society. Learning about economy can tell us what is really going on in our country.
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

Learning economic theory is one thing, developing the tools to make business decisions is another. Economics will teach you the basics and also give you concrete tools for analysis. For example, conjoint analysis is a statistical approach to measuring consumer demand for specific product features. This tool will allow you to get at the surprisingly complicated feature versus price tradeoffs that consumers make every day.
What government is doing and how they're using our money to develop the country. We should study it until the graduation it will increase our knowledge and we should not ignore this subject.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

I think, we need to study economics at university because it is very important as our knowledge so that we can be ready to face any economic changes and we can find solutions to economic problems

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:56:57 AM

Economics is used in almost all of our daily life, so that's why it is considered as an important thing for everyone to be learned. We need to know about Economics, even if it's just the basics.

It should be part of the curriculum in tertiary as well in secondary as this subject is very important even to just knowing the basics of economics. So that by becoming aware of it, students and future workforce would be educated on how the economy works which has direct impact in their specific lives.

wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:44:48 AM

Economics is important in the field of study because it opened the eyes of so many students about how the real world goes, the real life and most importantly the government. Me, I admit I really have no idea about the Government / the econonics before but I do realize that it is important to know. How does the money goes, what is tax, why tax exist, etc.
Economics does not only stop there. It rather takes you further to understand the rationality that you are expected to show and make rational decisions once you make it into the market. It could be in either investment or in buying and selling as well. In all the cases you tend to maximize your profit so if money is something that gives you utility, you would make more and more however if it is not what makes you happy, there are other activities that might be more important to you than actually the money.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:53:00 AM

economy is interesting because we cannot escape from economic activities every day starting from production, distribution and consumption. we do economic activities to be able to fulfill life's needs. and according to me studying economics does not have to be in the University many successful entrepreneurs without college. they taught themselves. economic learning can make us smart because we are taught to think rationally to solve problems and make good decisions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:45:58 AM

To know that finance has changed the entire human society, every young person must learn the basics and know the capitalist society. No industry or anyone can do without money. The birth of money changed humanity.

maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:08:24 AM

Every country at university always have economic subject for student, they have study about economic for increasing how to get and improved of economic world at the future, many people do not know when economic faced crisis and we have drop by take much benefit.
RusellTim

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

Learning about the economy, we will understand the impact of money, how to make money, teach us how to live in a competitive economy like this. So even if you study at any university, the school also needs to teach economics  for students
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: