Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:11:43 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

It is not surprising, given the fact that most of the new users are attracted to this forum since there is a chance to earn passive income. If your economic knowledge is good, then you will be able to better manage your money.
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

Studying economics in schools is not really a bad idea even if others will say that you will still be successful even without enough knowledge in economics. At least, getting into cryptocurrency with good knowledge in economics can give you better chance of making your life better too.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

Economics is a social science that is concern with  resources and how human use same for it's development, it also deals with the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services, therefore it is a basic requirement for human existence therefore it must be taught at the university and also in our daily life.

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

We study economics at university for us to have a know more about business and how to handle our money wisely, and it is important for students who are taking business and commerce as a college course. Economics is a great subject that sgould be studied by everyone for us to have a good mindset about business.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:46:21 PM

Studying at university will help us a lot in life. You will have the necessary knowledge about law, the opportunity to control yourself, orientation in the work, ... to be able to self-business, thinking for the future itself.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

Economic lessons are very important for human life, because with the economy we can do a business for us to be able to make money independently. someone's economy will be good and right depending on how he does it and gets it.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:09:36 PM

Studying economics in schools is not really a bad idea even if others will say that you will still be successful even without enough knowledge in economics. At least, getting into cryptocurrency with good knowledge in economics can give you better chance of making your life better too.
It is good because having economics as subject is best idea, as if we will have information about all new happening in the world of economy will make us to live a good and successful business for future.    So try to learn economics even if you are at school, at college, or at university. It is good to have fine skills related to crypto currency.
waniowski
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

Economic knowledge will help you make sensible decisions in everyday life. Maybe thanks to that you will wait with buying another home for a better period, for lower prices.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange
X-Ray.12

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

Personally I studied economics. I was attracted by the fact is that you can choose many directions that you want to study etc. Marketing, market research, statistic, project management and etc..Everything is soo interesting for many things.
eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

I am interested in Economics since I was kid. Near my house there was huge market which name is "Boso" and I said  that I want to become Boso when I am older.

BTC
BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:47:35 PM

I think all industries are economically related. Even to the farmers, they still have to learn about it to help them buy and sell agricultural products. So, it is a very important part of life. Besides, I realize that most successful people rely on economics, they know a lot about it. Such as traders, traders, investors, ...

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:23:48 AM

Basically, it will helps us understand how the money flows or how to boost the economy. Personally for me, I like to know how the economy reacts in certain situations so I will know when to invest my money or just keep it until it's good to invest again.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:27:34 AM

Economics subject should be learn in this kind of field because we want to know the status of the economy especially the law of supply and demand.

Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

I personally want to study economics because it helps me improve my knowledge about everything that is running and happening in a particular country especially here in my country.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:12:22 AM

the economy can be understood and can be understood for the age equivalent to university education which of course already has responsibility and mature thinking of course
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

I personally want to study economics because it helps me improve my knowledge about everything that is running and happening in a particular country especially here in my country.
then from that economics learning is very important for all of our lives because with the abundance of our economic knowledge all of that is very useful later for the future too
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

then from that economics learning is very important for all of our lives because with the abundance of our economic knowledge all of that is very useful later for the future too
We must study economics at school because we will know where our needs came from and how can we help when we have knowledge about it. Economics is all about to our that of needs and wants. Needs would be defined as goods or services that are required. This would include the needs for food, clothing, shelter and health care. Wants are goods or services that are not necessary but that we desire or wish for. That it's really important.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

Economics is very important, we don't need to master it, but we must know its general knowledge. I believe that universities will soon learn blockchain knowledge. Blockchain will change the future of mankind. So the future of the university should become a basic course.
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

If your plan is to build a company or business in the future you need to study economics this is the first step to asured your business that you build will not fall down easily.We need to study economics to balance the socio economic in our society.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

This will depend on the career you will be taking in the future of course.

Learning the economy is great since you will know a lot of things that other people don't know. Buying things will be different with people that have a knowledge of things than people that don't have a knowledge. It is also important as a normal citizen since they should be able to understand some terms about economy, it is helpful for some purposes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: