Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Well its because I want to be aware of everything especially on the economy of my country. Economics allow us to make or earn money by simply making a business that may help us and even other people.It can also be a service for people. I think studying evonomics will help the students to analyze their future better. It may definitely help them to understand the things between demand and supply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

I think the main reason is knowledge, this is such a key which you can use everywhere. Studying economics is very important since we are part of a community and community was an area authorized by a government who actually has a big contribution and effect to our economy, we can say that we can escape this thing and the only way that we can understand this is to know how it works and the cycles involved.

sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

For me it is important to study the economy because economics is one of the things that is a continuation of human life, in the economy, we will learn many things, for example we will learn how to manage finances and take advantage of opportunities that will generate profits.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:52:25 AM

Economic teach me about how to maintain and manage our finance. Learning economic give me knowledge about investment instrument and how market run. I am believe studying economic will help me to manage my investment
ningrumxxi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:08:24 AM

Because it is a guide to make your way for being a successful entrepreneur.Successful entrepreneur started in learning then after that is applying then success will come.Without proper knowledge how can you survive and understand the world of business.
learning economics can actually be anywhere, the most effective is actually directly involved in buying and selling, but if we study economics at the university we will be given a method of business management, namely detailed lessons about the world of global economy, so our potential for success is if we become business people become very big.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:29:24 AM

I believe economics is a subject that must be studied by everyone irrespective of the profession or field of interest in education. Economics surrounds everyone unless the person involved does not spend money. It is through economics that people will understand properly the significance of cryptocurrency and the Blockchain when introduced to them without any further stress.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:15:54 AM

For me it is important to study the economy because economics is one of the things that is a continuation of human life, in the economy, we will learn many things, for example we will learn how to manage finances and take advantage of opportunities that will generate profits.
well, we know that whatever we do now depends on the economy. by studying economics, we are able to make strategies about a good economic system, which can benefit us, and those around us.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

Because Economics is a valuable part of our lives, everyone faces it when buying any goods or services for money. This is a study about people that make decisions in the conditions of limited resources. It can help you survive in a real materialistic world. Knowledge is widely applied in the field of the economy because we meet it every day. So you don’t necessarily need to be a businessman to learn the economy.       
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

well, we know that whatever we do now depends on the economy. by studying economics, we are able to make strategies about a good economic system, which can benefit us, and those around us.
a country can be considered advanced if it has a good economy, with a good economy of course guaranteed welfare. to learn about the development of economics, of course with university it will be very helpful

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
StacksCity
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

The study of economics could provide one with a systematic framework for analyzing, researching, writing, and teaching about a wide array financial and regional economic issues. Economics could provide one with a methodology for understanding and making sense of our complex environment.
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

To study economics, we get the knowledge of how societies, governments, businesses, households, and individuals distribute their scarce resources. By acquiring this knowledge, we can then develop conceptual models of behavior to predict responses to changes in policy and market conditions. Moreover, we could also use detailed statistical analysis to study these changes.

MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

I think studying economists at the University is very important because if we have studied economics we will know how to do business well and we can also prevent large losses. Studying economics at the University can also make it easier for us to run our economic business.
kewlia

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:41:20 PM

if we study economic in university, we can know about economic in the world. we can learn about business. what time where investment, can give us profit we can know. however can change our economic we can learn. then i think need to study in economic at university.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

This is a capitalist society. Learning economics can help you better understand business models and society, so I think this is a very important subject. In the future, people can learn the blockchain in school.

Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

if we study economic in university, we can know about economic in the world. we can learn about business. what time where investment, can give us profit we can know. however can change our economic we can learn. then i think need to study in economic at university.
This is a capitalist society. Learning economics can help you better understand business models and society, so I think this is a very important subject. In the future, people can learn the blockchain in school.
I agree with you right in the university must be taught basic science to the end about how it relates to finance eg bitcoin and others that we need to learn in economic universities
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

because the university is taught from beginning to end using and applying daily and just as economics is described in the coin it seems to me right to combine economics and commerce
jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

Basic economic education should be mandatory in all uni courses IMO

Too many people build massive debt early on in their lives then struggle for 20 years to live with their bad choices.

Learning to save up and buy active assets instead of acquiriing debt should be a skill everyone has to learn in school IMO.

2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

I think that actually the science that we are taught in universities under the guise of Economics is hopelessly outdated and does not correspond to reality because the real monetary system is governed by different principles and by completely different people than what we are told in universities.
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 05:18:47 AM

Basic economic education should be mandatory in all uni courses IMO

Too many people build massive debt early on in their lives then struggle for 20 years to live with their bad choices.

Learning to save up and buy active assets instead of acquiriing debt should be a skill everyone has to learn in school IMO.
Even Economists have debts, there are a myriad of variables to consider in making any reasonable conclusion on the matter. Basic economics principles in secondary school can help us make an informed economic decision.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:28:22 AM

I think that actually the science that we are taught in universities under the guise of Economics is hopelessly outdated and does not correspond to reality because the real monetary system is governed by different principles and by completely different people than what we are told in universities.
in my opinion, studying at a university is important. although the knowledge taught is not in accordance with the reality at this time, but what is taught is of course an enrichment, where we are free to express it compared to the existing conditions. so that the more complete the knowledge that we can, we just need to apply it to social life

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: