Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do?  (Read 4141 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:59:32 AM

Holding good alts is the best option when everything in the market is down. Being smart and wise will play a role in a successful investment. It's easy to say that but we also need knowledge and experience to execute a profitable investment.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:18:35 AM

At least investment in the long term is a good idea because it takes time for the project to be carried out by the ICO not only to enter the stock exchange, but also to be able to fully implement its product.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:23:13 AM

It may be a smart strategy of investing in crypto for the long-term holding. But, it will act like this if we choose the right coins for the long-holding. As we know, not all coins are profitable for long hodl. It must be the coin with the good project, new ideas, ready product, and good team for controlling the market. If you have found the right coins, just be patient to wait for the long-term holding and get the big profits then.
sundul

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:40:43 AM

If investors don't move I think the market will also not change. And they have made their own decision to sell their token and when it was experiencing a decline automatically many people panic and they also sell. Prices are in decline and investors directly buy coins again. and they continue to play like that for profit.
isaevArb

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

If we talk about altcoins - here are variants. If you want to gain free fast money you can try to buy coin for pump only. But here you need to be attentive and leave the game in time. If you want to buy good coin - than hold is perfect to biggest gain. But it takes much more time.
What about Bitcoin - always hold Bitcoin Cheesy
yitai2020

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:59:03 AM

Most people are short-term investments, they do not have much time to pay attention to project development, so they are only short-term transactions and take profits. Long-term holding is a test for people. Think about why people who hold bitcoins for a long time are very few, because people are quick-money.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:03:00 AM

Holding for long term position is really the best for individual, as long as you still don't need money in real life, it is much advisable to hold it via cryptocurrency. You are talking about as bounty hunter, coins rewarded on some bounties are have quality but some are trash, just identify those legit coins and hold it for long term.
jupyterxxx

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:25:51 AM

If u are talking about bounty hunters specifically, I still think it's worth it to hold if the project is really good, backed up strong team members and advisors, great tech and marketing teams. It can actually be really profitable if the business keeps delivering its promises on time.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:38:11 AM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
I think yes, long term is still working. Just need to look on charts for last years, almost all coins prices is growing. But for long term investment the important thing to choose only strong projects with a solid team and community.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:43:37 AM

This is because many investors see crypto and its technology that will be more useful in the future. of course, this will make crypto will increasingly have a high price if held down for the future. the development of a very visible is from 2014 until now. view and display Windows of it certainly crypto will be larger if the length to put on hold.
SteveRogers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:46:32 AM

Look back at the history of bitcoin and the top ten altcoins. All of them had almost no value in their first years on the beginning. After years they reached some value. BItcoin need 9 years to go from zero to twenty thousand. A Dash masternode was worth almost nothing back then. Now you could drive a lmabo with it. So i think it should be clear that long time holding is the best thin you could do!
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

Long time holding is one of the strategies of crypto-investment that has the right to exist. In past years, this strategy has brought a lot of the dividends to its followers. Most importantly, do not forget about diversification in crypto.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:59:30 AM

For my case i go for long term trades because simply i'm a full time bounty hunter, logic is if you continue to participate on bounty without rest and luckily you'll end up earning good. I mean you'll be having a passive income as long as the bounties are paying you, by that you can finance your daily living by taking just a piece of your bounties. On the other hand you are handling it well and wait for the right time for you to exit, you can also sell some of your bounties and buy promising coins as long as you are working hard on bounties you are keeping and keeping many tokens and when the market goes so well you'll end up a millionaire.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:02:03 AM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

But it is depend on the token you hold.  I think if you have a knowledge, strategy and also knows about trading then it is more good that holding coin.  Holding take a long time before you get the result but in trading it is more profit that you've got because every coin was not always rise and always dump.  All coin was too very different circulation from another coin that's why it is better to do trade than to hold.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

I realized that it depends on the market conditions and your ability to buy it back when it hit cheaper prices. Based on my experiece, long term holding works pretty well if you have the patience. I also recognize that you might make more money by selling your long-term holdings when we enter into a bear market, and buy them back when they got cheaper.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:08:29 AM

Being a participant in the cryptographic market is a part-time job, so I think long-term investment is a smart decision. I will choose the potential e-currency and buy them at low prices. I will wait when their price is high then I will sell for profit. I have good income when following this strategy!
Yes, only this strategy brings the greatest profit. Tokens should be held until it is profitable. Then they should be sold. We must always remember that the crypto currency represents a moderate risk and therefore it is necessary to invest in it very carefully, and it is better to periodically extract its profit from the crypto currency.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Quantumbot

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

Yes, I think long-term investment is the safest way to invest. Only if you have enough patience to wait for the market to pick up, you will be able to get rich wealth in this market.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

Cryptocurrency market is very volatile, so the best strategy is to hold for long-term. Many people have suffered losses because they are not patient. I have also suffered losses because of short-term trading.
nhoj25

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:15:05 AM

Yes it is. Hodling is a better choice when you want to enjoy your life away form stress. Doing a Day Trade needs much of your time, you should be updated to current news and happening in crypto Market. Knowledge and skills  is also needed
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:17:01 AM

Yes i my opinion it is a smart thing to do as most coin will go up in the long run so as long as you can handle the daily volatility then it's definitely profitable to hold, but you also have to monitor the project by Joining the telegram group or their twitter so you know what's going on with the project and won't miss any news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: