Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market can be manipulated?  (Read 5399 times)
umanty

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

I think it obviously for all that it is manipulated. There are perfect conditions for manipulating - no regulations, a lot of money and it's worldwide. So I guess someone is using this opportunity for a 100%.
CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

Manipulation of the crypto currency market is certainly possible, but this requires a lot of money. I do not think that Bitfinex manipulated prices on its stock exchange, as it would have very spoiled the rating of this exchange.
Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

I believe that the market can be manipulated artificially . so as on the stock exchange . there are many cases where artificially inflated prices, cryptocurrency is no exception
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

This is something we must obey because of the decentralized nature of the cryptocurrency market which is why investing in this market is considered a risky business and the cryptocurrency market is quite sensitive as you may have noticed and I can say without a doubt that market manipulation is a common trend in this market by the pope who carried out this operation in a hidden way
qidai9

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:50:38 AM

I think it can be operated. If you invest a lot of money in a coin, it must rise, or the big company or good team that he cooperates will affect the price of a coin.
Losiana

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

Look at any popular altcoin, it is clear that trading volumes create bots. That is, bots manipulate the price of cryptocurrency. But it is through manipulation that we can make a lot of money.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

Of course available. In any market, there are manipulations. The lack of regulation and protection of consumers in the crypto currency market still opens wide opportunities for the implementation of fraudulent and manipulative schemes. Therefore, it is always better to conduct an independent independent analysis of the assets that you intend to invest in.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:13:34 AM

This is of course.
The market is now unmanaged, and the price of its currency is high and low. We can't do anything about it. Besides, the encryption market is still immature, and it can be operated before it matures. It is inevitable that the market can operate the market.
I think the main factor that makes crypto can be manipulated is the small marketcap, it's no secret that many people can manipulate prices, currently there are 10 top exchanges which of course they have full control over crypto prices,
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

manipulation is possible if you are a trader that holds enormous amount of token supply you are able to move the market whales can easily control the market because they have large amount of coins.
If the market was being manipulated in some ways, there there is a chance that the cause of the red tide are being controlled by the whales and the other big investors. If is true then, if they attract more traders them will decide again for another sell off.
in my opinion that is impossible because what I know now is that the market is still not stable and has not returned to good, so now many people are investing in Altcoin while waiting for the market to stabilize because the market has been a few weeks ago until it has stabilized

buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:22:07 AM

I shall look at this from the sides of the Big Whales and Wealthy investors. These categories of people are the most highly crypto Market Prices Manipulators at the expense or to the detriments of all other investors for their self aggrandizement. Anytime such manipulation is noticed, I hold on to my coins in other not to fall victim of circumstances.
Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

I think in every securities exchange is no exemption, where the control and direction is tight. The cryptocurrancy advertise is the best place for control. I question that the digital money value control can just oversee one group. I'm certain it's a pope scheme and many individuals are included. They all the while begin their activities on all trades.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:07:21 AM

I think the whole market is spontaneous at the moment, so there is no price manipulation.
Because the whole encrypted money market has a huge amount of money, I think no one can manipulate the market.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

There is a possibility that the market can be manipulated since in this world all things is almost possible with money.
Influence, power and money is a huge matter that can make this thing happen.
This is not even about a possibility, but the fact that the market is manipulated. We are in the decentralized space and it makes it so easy for some group of people with huge hands to easily drive the market however they want it. We all know how speculative this market is and how that makes it very easy for the market to be easily manipulated. Artificially inflating price and suppressing the growth in value are some of the things that we obviously have seen already.

I think the whole market is spontaneous at the moment, so there is no price manipulation.
Because the whole encrypted money market has a huge amount of money, I think no one can manipulate the market.
But when you compare this crypto market with wall street or forex markets then this must be a very small one in terms of market cap. Hence manipulations are still very much possible here.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
Manipulation is very possible to happen in the world of digital currency. Current events are also inevitably influenced by a person / group trying to change the price of a digital currency. They try to lower and increase prices significantly. They have a goal to take advantage, it is very possible because most people will definitely experience panic when there is a significant price change.

This is only beneficial for someone who manipulates, so in fact we can avoid that is by having good patience. Believe that crypto prices will improve on their own, price manipulators must be eradicated immediately !!
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

I do not exclude such, as against the background of positive news about crypto there is a constant drop in prices for altcoyins. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the market is young.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

A lot of people talk about this, I think that just because people would not talk about it, because there are traders who assure people that the market is manipulating and will continue to do it.
glongsword

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:52:10 PM

The market is obviously being manipulated by a huge team and I think it is still going on. It would be cool to know about further movements in the cryptocurrency
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

The market is obviously being manipulated by a huge team and I think it is still going on. It would be cool to know about further movements in the cryptocurrency
Yeah, and as long as it is not regulated, the chance of it being easily manipulated is there. It is normal to get to see things like this once in a while in a very new market that is not just unregulated but decentralized. Over time, when regulation starts kicking in, I am sure things would change gradually and all these form of manipulation we are seeing now will definitely reduce but at this moment, we just have to live with it. In this complete decentralized environment, we cannot expect a perfect solution for every problem in short time frame itself. We must give enough time for everything so that solutions will be followed by many of this community then it will become a general practice. Market manipulation will not be an exception from that, hence we can expect some great solution for that in coming days.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:19:32 AM

Of course, the crypto currency market is manipulated. Manipulators can be divided into groups:
1. Large investors Large investors may be, for example, large corporations, who suddenly decided to enter the crypto-currency market.  This category is able to manipulate all, including the whales below. 
2. Currency exchanges play mostly "quietly", but, nevertheless, it is often impossible not to notice how they "push" the crypto-currencies in one direction or another.  These players are always winning and, as a rule, absolutely unpunished. 
3. Large traders can appear as trustees of many people and play on speculations in a short time.  Such players are able at the right time to create waves that knock off the usual traders.
4. Large HODL'ers and miners. And finally, the least dangerous of the manipulators are players.  They maintain stability and growth of the crypto currency and only occasionally are able to shake the market when the patience of HODL'it runs out.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

Could be, last year and early this no regulation did not have the whole world did not see the crypto market, the big players did what they wanted on the market and a lot of money on these manipulations inflated the price and sold us the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: