Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:16:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you store your tokens?  (Read 5427 times)
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:06:21 AM

I usually store my daytrading token at the exchange itself because i usually do tradings so it is not an issue, however for my major holdings like ETH and BTC they were stored in my ledger a hardware wallet so that i am more secured to hackers. It is okay to invest to hardware wallet than risking your crypto at online wallets.
kyrbuk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

I keep my tokens on MyEtherWallet. But for trading I use the exchange poloniex and also to keep coins on it. Polonix is ​​not the most convenient exchange for storing its tokens, and the user must pass the verification.
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:58:31 AM

Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

It depends on what tokens do you have . If you are using the tokens which just support the myether wallet then obviously i will be using the myetherwallet token . For storing my bitcoin i use mycelliyum and my local exchange because they can be easily carried in place of the cold storage . Some ICOs demands the  of special wallets for their tokens , so in that case a different wallet is used by  me

loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

I store all my tokens in my electronic wallets. These electronic wallets are created to hold that type of currency which will be safe in the eye of scammers, hackers and other fraudulent peoples in cyber world.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:50:25 PM

I store my token on myetherwallet and not on exchanges even though they are undervalued coin- team developer will handle their project and willing to release an alpha version of their project. Most tokens right now are scam so beware of such project that looks scammy~
inbetweener

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:45:00 PM

The best way to securely store your tokens is by using hardware wallets, such as Ledger / TREZOR / Digital Bitbox / Secalot.
Here our device itself acts as a wallet, this is by far the safest method.

Another way is by accessing MEW with MetaMask, this is an easy process and relatively safe as it does not require the private key to access funds.

Don't store your tokens on exchange websites as you may be under the risk of hackers.

AND FINALLY,
Avoid scammers, DON'T GET PHISHED.

Always check the URL: https://www.myetherwallet.com.
Always make sure the URL bar has MYETHERWALLET INC in green
vihang200200

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

I keep all the tokens on the MyEtherWallet purse, and I'm not worried about it. So it is very convenient, it is convenient to check the balance, price change, etc. I do not even go to the wallet, I just check through etherscan
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

So far, I have saved tokens in Myetherwallet from the first to the present. To me, Myetherwallet is convenient for me to store tokens. In terms of recommendations, I do not know would recommend what to comfort your token, at best I dare suggest Myetherwallet because it has been proven to me.

sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

I usually store my tokens in MEW or MyEtherWallet because I really trust the wallet I am using and I haven't experienced any bad transactions yet because it was all smooth. I recommend eth as a storage of tokens for it is very trusted by many.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

Actually, I store may token at both of it.
If I have a plan to trade regularly, I will store it at exchanges. I just store my long term tokens in my Ethereum blockchain.

maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

Its good to store all your coins into MyetherWallet because it is very convenient to store tokens and one of the best wallet to secured your tokens. Also if you want hardware wallet then you can buy ledger nano, it is also one of the safest thing to store all your tokens.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

I keep on MyEtherWallet-this is one of the most famous cryptocurrency wallets. It is most often used for hot storage of Ethereum and tokens.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

i am the believer of hardware wallet as those wallets are fully secured and no one can access that wallet. I store all my altcoins in trazor wallet but many other hardware wallets are also available in the market and you can choose as per your choice.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

I don't store my token in an exchange market because i do not have control over the wallet in the exchange market. I would rather suggest myetherwallet as a safe-enough, quick, easy and convenient choice. I create my wallet and generates a private key which i have full control.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

I store my tokens on MyEtherWallet. I haven't any bad experienced using this wallet. I can feel and believed that MyEtherWallet is convenient, secure and safest to store your tokens. Most people have ethereum tokens or any tokens trust only MyEtherWallter.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

i recommend you to please keep your funds in hardware wallet. it is always safe to keep funds in hardware wallet. some people say that if it is not affordable than keep it in mew but i would say it is always a investment for the crypto investor to buy a hardware wallet.
BountyMorglen

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

Once I read the news that some guy sewed a flash drive with a wallet under the skin to keep his bitcoins in reliability. As an option to you.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

I used to store and keep my earnings in different exchager before but I found it risky. A friend of mine advised me to store my coins in a hard wallet which I did. I am now using a nano ledger because I think it is safer and more secured because it isn't hackable.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

Exchanger would be my last option to do any move like this!

I always prefer ERC20 supported wallets like MEW and MetaMask. They are the best option available right now in the market. However safety can get compromised over them if not looked after properly. I mean the private keys, keystone files should be saved somewhere really safe. That can help tighten the security and you can save versatile type of coins over the wallet.

Thinking about getting Nano Ledger Wallet once I am in position to get that one.  Cheesy
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

I try not to sell my coins, because I'm sure that these coins will rise very seriously and very soon it will happen. It remains only to wait and work on real work, live a normal life, I hope that you understand what it is
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: