Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you store your tokens?  (Read 5413 times)
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:36:48 AM

Depends, if ethereum based tokens >> myetherwallet/coinomi wallet. Neo >> infinito wallet. Enumivo based tokens >> enugui.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

in my opinion, the safest way to store tokens is on Ethereum Wallet. I never saved it on the exchange, it was very dangerous, because some of the exchanges I registered were hacked, but they did not get tokens, because I saved it to the ethereum wallet. so, if you want to be safe it should be in ethereum wallet and save privatkey in a safe place.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:47:09 AM

Yes, of course if I don't want to sell my token immediately or I want to hold a certain token then I save my token on Myetherwallet but if I want to exchange it, I will transfer my token to the exchange, even though they are undervalued coin team developers who will handle the project they are willing to release an alpha version of their project. Most tokens now are fraudulent, so be careful of projects that look scammy now.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:49:38 AM

in my opinion, the safest way to store tokens is on Ethereum Wallet. I never saved it on the exchange, it was very dangerous, because some of the exchanges I registered were hacked, but they did not get tokens, because I saved it to the ethereum wallet. so, if you want to be safe it should be in ethereum wallet and save privatkey in a safe place.
ethereum wallet acctually still contain risk too.we heard few days ago many myetherwallet account hacked and much token stolen.i think all wallet has risk to hacked.

Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:51:03 AM

For ERC20 I use Imtoken, its very easy to use unlike MEW. Get on play store for android or appstore for apple product.

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

I always store tokens on myetherwallet, with pretty good security can avoid hacking or big losses. but I also often keep it on one of the exchanges, only for short-term investments and the need to trade. do not store all tokens on the exchange, this is the risk of hacking too high.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

Nowhere is absolute safety. But store in cold storage wallet is being the best choice for safety now. My whole money is saved in Trezor wallet, I just store a little on exchanges and some ERC-20 tokens is saved on MEW

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:53:29 AM

Myetherwallet is the one that I prefer over various other wallets that were designed to be compatible with erc20 tokens. Myetherwallet is the one that's been suggested as well tested to have the best in security. At times even myetherwallet gets hacked and holdings gets freeze.
nhuantv

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:59:13 AM

hi, about the problem where we should store our token to protect it from being stolen?
We 2 two problem: where and how?
Where do we store our tokens?
From the beginning, i always store it in myetherwallet. if token does not required its own wallet.
But how to secure it?
1- use metamask
2- install antivirus program
3- do not share private key for anyone.
4- be careful with program that give you btc for free.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

I am not an investor who buy ICO tokens or other tokens in the coin markets or exchanges. I am just a bounty hunter who join bounties just to earn token rewards. Every time I received my tokens, I just stock them on my wallet, the wallet that I am using is MyEtherWallet (MEW) because it is easy to use and have some transactions.
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:13:18 AM

lots of the kind of market that exists today. I usually will sell the tokens I have on market idex or binance. In the market are usually rate the price fair, and also many new token. So it's not hard to sell or buy.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

I store mine in imtoken.It is safe to use ethereum wallet instead of having your token on exchange,but make sure your private key is kept safe.Do not not let anyone have access to your private key.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:26:01 AM

I store my crypto on hardware wallet if the crypto itself is supported by the hardware wallet. If not then i will use the official wallet to store them, for token they are all in my ledger as it's safer that way, i've used it for a long time and it's worth to have because there's a lot of hacking case in crypto.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

As for me, I have splitted my funds between exchange and own wallet. The most part of my tokens is stored in my Ethereum wallet as it is more safe than keeping them on exchange wallet.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:43:39 AM

As for now, i store my token in myetherwallet. These wallet is sucure and safe to the hackers.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

I keep in my wallet ethereum. This is more practical but indeed a lot of people say it is not so safe. that's unfortunate when kept in stock is, of course, uncertain prices in the stock will be high or even not necessarily listed in the stock exchange.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

Tokens that are on the Etherium blockchain I keep on MEW, and the rest is stored on the exchange, not really worry about to be honest until nothing happened, and will continue.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:07:07 AM

So far I keep my crypto currency coins in my wallet. I chose myetherwallet to store them. As long as I use myetherwallet, I'm very easy. In my opinion myetherwallet is suitable for believing in various crypto currencies with a fairly safe security procedure model. As long as I join this myetherwallet, my wallet has never been hacked or stolen. Actually the key is in ourselves that we must be careful in storing our passwords and also apply all security procedures. I also added a way to secure my wallet by changing passwords and security periodically so that hackers find it difficult to predict my wallet password.

Prime20

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:08:56 AM

I keep my tokens in a safer wallet like imtoken, MEW and trust. Above all, I prefer to use trust wallet than any of the listed above.
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

I store them mostly on my cold wallet I don't store on exchanges unless I want to sell then I transfer. I have couple of wallets that I make use of to store my tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: