Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:24:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you store your tokens?  (Read 5411 times)
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

I collected my token to Myetherwallet and some tokens to some of exchange website. And now I wish to buy Hardware wallet, because hardware wallet is most secure than a software wallet. Many hackers now active and hacking wallet. So keeping my tokens safe wallet also.

Be hardworker

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

It all depends on the type of tokens, basically all erc - 20 standard tokens and therefore, in my opinion, the most excellent place to store tokens is MEW, since this particular wallet can provide you with good security, you can also keep tokens on the stock exchanges, but this your discretion

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

I use hardware wallet to store my token including ethereum. The hardware wallet is safer and offline so there is  no risk of internet access with it's exposure to theft, the issue of phishing is also out of concern!
Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:29:35 AM

I store my tokens in the wallet that the project recommends. If they need erc20 tokens then I use my wallet from myetherwallet to store the tokens. Although there are some that have their own wallets so I make sure I go on their sites and download the wallet so I can properly secure. Any coins I can store on my hardware wallet, I store them there

Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

I keep my tokens on MEW, because it seems to me to be very dangerous to keep on the stock exchange, especially since recently there has been so much news about hacking!
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

Myetherwallet. It is safe until you never share your private keys. Exchanges are risky as they owned the private keys of your coins and any time they can be hacked. It is advisable from my point to keep in ether wallet and only transfer to exchange when you want to really see your free tokens.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

surely at the initial stage I will put on etherwallet first, after that I put it on the exchange if I want to make a sale, this is so that the security level is better, because if you save in exchange it will be very risky to lose
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

Part of the coins I keep in a separate wallet, on a computer. Others on MEW. Well, I want to place others on a cold Ledger wallet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

As for safekeeping of your token and coin, I think the best place to keep your funds  should be your wallet in which you have pribate key exclusively to yourself! Decentralized exchange is another place where your token is safe!

Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

I have no doubt that the hardware wallet is the best solution for storing coins today. I keep the bulk of my assets there. But those tokens that are used for trading are on the exchange. It is not very safe, but conveniently).

Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

I store a lot of my coins on different MEW wallets. Moreover, I also try to use a lot of exchanges for hodling my coins and to diversificate my portfolio. The most safest thing is to put your money in 100 different wallts  Grin
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

I have no doubt that the hardware wallet is the best solution for storing coins today. I keep the bulk of my assets there. But those tokens that are used for trading are on the exchange. It is not very safe, but conveniently).

each wallet has own advantages and disadvantages.we could choose one of them that suitable with our mobility.we often online on the way maybe hardware wallet more suitable for us.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:18:17 PM

Some wallets nowadays are not safe to the hackers. Even the popular myetherwallet now is already infiltrated by the hackers and steal all the holdings. What I do now is I restore my holdings to some popular exchanges. I think this is a good place where I can store my holdings.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

Everything is very simple, I try not to sell anything at all, and if I have to do it. In this case, I just go to decentralized exchanges, such as IDEX and sell. Binance is also not a bad project, it is now in the spotlight, because it is going to make a decentralized version.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

we have shapeshift, but I never try to use though it is always recommended as one of the good storing of altcoins. But in my case I had been using myetherwallet(MEW) for more than 2 years but I never encounter such things which is bad experience while using MEW. As long as you keep well your private key and not clicking some phishing site your coins for sure is very well safe.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

I prefer to store my coin on www.myetherwallet.com and I haven't gotten any issues with it. I transfer the coin to an exchange when it got listed so it will be more secure. Not a lot of people do that but I prefer it than MEW. Exchanges has a lot of security and I like it when they have a Google Authenticator, it makes the exchange more secure. It depends on how you want to store your coin, what's important is to keep the private key and password to yourself.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:00:53 PM

If you don’t have cold wallets like Ledger and Trezor, then I would advise you to pay attention to MewConnect mobile wallet, in its technology it resembles a cold wallet and has a high security level.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

You should never for once think of storing your tokens on exchange. If you are not trading with them, then withdraw them from exchanges. Exchanges use cold wallet, which has every tendency for it to be hacked. Then your exchange account as an individual can be compromised. Even if you do trade with it, whenever you make substantial amount of profit, withdraw it save on offline wallet or get hardware wallet for yourself which is 100% safe and save your tokens or coins on it.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

Most of my tokens are stored in my Hardware wallet.
But I also use some exchange to keep some of my tokens so if I ever need to sell some coins I wouldn't need to bother myself in opening my ledger .
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

I usually store ethereum assets and my tokens and I use my ether wallet provided by Google (extension) and I feel safe using this. and I suggest you use this wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: