Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you store your tokens?  (Read 5424 times)
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:30:01 PM

Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?
Well, I certainly now keep half of their tokens on mew purse and the rest of the tokens I keep on the exchange , I think you need to diversifitsirovat not much to lose in case of hacking
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

I think there are many aggregators that will show you a list of sites and their rating.
I don't know what these questions are about.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

In my opinion, with the current unstable situation, I suggest to stay in Myetherwallet or in other wallets, and increase the security with wallet hardware, namely nano ledger.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:35:01 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 10:01:40 AM by Clark05

We have different wallet to hold our tokens. Maybe they have some people who hold their tokens in the exchanges site and that is very dangerous because that is prone of hackers. But better if we hold our tokens to the online seperate wallet which is the myetherwallet.
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

The coins that I trade on the market I bring to myetherwallet, if the coins are for long-term storage, for this I use Ledger Nano S.
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

I store my tokens now in my wallet, in myetherwallet. It is safe and secured, and some of my tokens are in the exchange, it is also safe and secured there, if you will sell your tokens i suggest to store it in an exchange so that it will be more secured than your wallet.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

before when the market was still healthy, I always keep my coin in my wallet so it would be safe. But right now, my crypto is distributed in many different exchanges. I just put it there to avoid big transaction fees imposed by exchanges and just withdraw it only when its value is great.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

It depend on what I am using the coin for at any given time. Those long hold coin are been held in a cold storage and coins i use in the medium term stays in hardware storage while my trading coin are stored in hot wallet!
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

for the acquisition of tokens that you get from bounty or airdrop, use a safe and reliable wallet, if in a mobile phone application I recommend a good application, not to let others know your password, if you start trading, use the existing market in your country to secure your trading account.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

For storage I use wallets, for example MEW.  Some coins are on several exchanges.  Slowly engaged in trading.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ying

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

I use MEW, but I didnt understand why I can't use the same wallet on PC and iOS
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

As usual, I sell my tokens on the stock exchange, the exchanges as we know there are different, here, as people say to your taste and there are different exchanges for color, which can differ very seriously.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:33:04 PM

I keep my coins out of stock exchanges on MetaMask wallets. If I am unsure of some of my wallets and I think that it is compromised, then I simply change it to another by moving all the assets to a new one. But I keep the main assets in cold wallets, they are safer and more reliable. I recommend you to do the same.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:45:42 PM

Tokens can be complete safety in Trezor, Ledger Wallet or other hardware wallets. But you need to be careful and dont connect in unfamiliar notebook or PC. It is ok to use Metamask, MyEtherWallet if you have not much cryptocurrency. The bad way to store your tokens in exchanges. You can easely lose them. 

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

I am holding my tokens in different places. But most of them i hold in my ledger nano s wallet. Another part i hold in exchanges and trade it if it needs. But if say honestly - now I am sold out almost all. The market price is pain.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

Just store your token in Exchange like okex and kraken it will be safe and don't forget to activate the authy application and verification email, just be carefull about phising site and mallware.

If I were a long-term investor, I see a lot of exchanges being hacked, and that's my concern. Me and a lot of my friends choose cold wallets as their coin holders. And they have full control over it
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:54:32 PM

I store my tokens in MEW or directly on exchanges. it depends on period of hold.
If I trade short or middle term trade, then I don't need to withfraw money to my MEW
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

Now I do not sell anything and I am not going to sell anything, because I am sure that now is the most terrible time to sell something, trading can be, but it has also become even more dangerous than before
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

I use my Letger wallet to store my tokens, as I consider It to be the safest place to store my coins. Because it is mechanical and does not have constant access to the computer, which means that hackers do not have access to it.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

I think now there is no problem to find where to buy and sell their coins. Yet this is not the beginning of the origin of the sphere, when only through the forum it was possible to find a buyer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: