Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:48:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you store your tokens?  (Read 5427 times)
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

I don’t suggest storing your tokens in exchanges. It is better to store in a wallet you control the private keys. Myetherwallet is a free wallet, you can get your own wallet within 1 min.

You have to safeguard your own wallet by ensuring you are accessing the correct website of myetherwallet and keep your private key safe.
what you convey is true because in my opinion the security of our assets with our own crypto currency is responsible because one of the disadvantages and disadvantages of investing in crypto currencies is security that has no guarantee
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:51:09 PM

I split my coins on different wallets and also on the exchanges. The most important thing is to secure your accesses and passwords
A strong password with a combination of characters and letters is recommended. If possible, use 2fa and other synchronizations connected to your other main account. Avoid opening phishing websites that can steal our personal data, don't forget to bookmark websites that we visit frequently, especially those related to assets that you have.

sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

I never store all my coins in one place to eliminate the risk of losing everything. The coins I use for short-term trading are distributed among several of the most authoritative exchanges. The coins I use for long-term investments I keep on the hardware wallet to eliminate the risk of losing my private key.
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

I bought 3 or 4 months ago ledger nano s wallet. I keep my coins here. I trust a lot. very safe wallet. I recommend you to use it. It is not very safe to keep your money in web-based purses.
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

As a rule, I stored my tokens at the Ledger nano S wallet. I think that it is best place for safety holding and using of cryptos. Another version is hold tokens at exchanges. This is good decision if you want to place order.

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:10:40 PM

Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?
I store mine on different applications specific for each blockchain... Imtoken (for ethereum), blockchain application (for bitcoin),  lobstr (for stellar blockchain).  I'd love to see a cold storage and use it too.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

I think if you choose a coinuse its native waplet you have to go. That is the best of all kind of wallet. Fo ethereum myetherwallet wallet is the best wallet. And in this market place most of the  coin is erc20 based so yeah mew is one of them. And there's more for NEo and NEO based coin go for neon wallet d vlopee by city of Zion for xlm you can go with lots batr. For eos simpleos is is a very good chose. This is all software wallet. And it is secured but if you want more security then go for some hardware wallet. Like ledger nano s and tensor.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:20:20 PM

Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

I recommend that you do not store your token or coins in a platform where you doesn't have the private key of it. I recommend that you use myether wallet, armory, trezor etc., that allows you to keep your private key.
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

Myetherwallet was my favorite wallet I used to store my ERC 20 tokens but after my account was hacked I resort to use metamask which seems more secured than the previous.
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

Almost all the tokens that I have left, I keep in different wallets, because I think this is a safer option, there is also some part left on the exchange, but these are rather tokens with a small value.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:51:25 PM

It depends on my intention about the token, if it's a token i want to hold for a very long time, then I will hold it on my myetherwallet but if it's a token I want to sell off immediately the price went up then,  I will hold it on exchange.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

Mostly on a single ethereum wallet. Specifically MEW. It has a keystore file needed to access the wallet. I don't usually access this so I just use etherscan to check if my tokens have been dropped there securely. I don't have to log my keystore in so it's basically safe.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

I store my tokens on hard wallets namely Ledger Nano S. It has many benefits but for me the main benefit is
that I no longer have to worry about my coins becoming hacked or stolen.
It is not cheap, but you have to wait for some discount offers, like we had on Black Friday.It was 50% off
and it`s price was only $60.

kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:11:53 AM

That statement makes us insecure in storing our digital assets. And even our wallets to store assets can still be hacked. Cryptocurrency is indeed a lot of hackers who are interested because it has a very high selling value. But to save assets more safely, I save them in MEW or hardware wallets. MEW wallet is very safe and until now I have never lost my assets.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

I chose the most trusted exchanges to store my coins and tokens, because I do not trust in such wallets as MEW or Mycrypto, because there are not safe enough. An exchange could be also hacked, but the possibility is much smaller.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

I chose the most trusted exchanges to store my coins and tokens, because I do not trust in such wallets as MEW or Mycrypto, because there are not safe enough. An exchange could be also hacked, but the possibility is much smaller.
you have a choice. You can split your funds across all wallets and across a few exchanges. so you will be even more in secure

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:16:16 AM

I store my maximum tokens in different exchangers in order to trade and wait for good profit. In my opinion, if you want to hold your token for a long time and safely, you can choose trusted exchangers and myetherwallet. You should ensure that your private key and password is safe.

aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:39:35 AM

I have full confidence using mycrypto desktop wallet and Exodus they are safer and secure compare to an online based wallet, I still don't have my hardware wallet so I prefer to use this two you should only use exchange wallet, if you are going to trade.

rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

if you want to trade than keep it on exchange with 2fa google authentication and if you are holding for long term and do not want to trade keep all your coins in hardware wallet, this is the best way to hold your token with security.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

if you want to trade than keep it on exchange with 2fa google authentication and if you are holding for long term and do not want to trade keep all your coins in hardware wallet, this is the best way to hold your token with security.
There are advantages and disadvantages of storing coins on the stock exchanges. I agree that it is convenient to keep stock exchanges because it can be immediately traded, sold quickly if the course of a coin falls and it is not necessary to install many purses under a separate coin. but the stock exchanges are unfortunately closed (

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: