Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karmacoin - New Initiatives - Helping People Do Good  (Read 352315 times)
hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:13:52 AM

I think the logo is not fitting the name of the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trigeek

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 09:15:07 AM

http://karma.hashstrike.com/ << There has been no confirmed for past 1 hour. Why?

Confirms were set to 120 as a default, I have lowered it to 60 for now so that payouts happen sooner.  We are still finding lots of blocks, but the confirms are starting to take a bit longer, so lowering it should help speed up the process.

# HashStrike $ Mining Pools -- Ruby -- Karma -- Mint -- Leaf -- Zeit -- Syn
** Low Fees ** Awesome support ** Super stable **

n19htmare

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:15:18 AM

i agree

something like this would be even better

http://powerfullovingrelationships.com/images/karma.jpg

even though it reminds me of recycling lol
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 09:16:17 AM

Logo needs to be designed professionaly
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:16:38 AM

elephants remember everything, hence karma. that's my guess.

http://karma.hashstrike.com/ << There has been no confirmed for past 1 hour. Why?

filter by credit and look. i'm seeing many confirms right now towards bottom of list and am getting paid out @ hashstrike.

CryptoMF

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:17:41 AM

Have to say this was the smoothest launch I have ever experienced. Pool is fast and no connectivity problems. Just follow the advice here and Unlock your account to get the email confirmation and make changes/updates to your profile and all is well. Wallet is great as well. Loving this coin. Great idea guys and great implementation. Instant Karma's gonna get you.
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:20:21 AM

Why would anyone switch their money or BTC into karmacoin?
Wouldn't they have to preemptively think that they might tip someone in the future so they will have to go out of their way to buy these karmacoins?
Why wouldn't they just tip in bitcoin?

What is the point of this coin?
What does it do that bitcoin/litecoin/shitcoin don't already do?
NOTHING

This sounds like the bogus health-care coin all over again.

Do you not understand altcoins? what a ridiculous comment!!!

There is nothing about "understanding altcoins" to understand here. We already have coins (hundreds in fact) that can be used for this exact purpose.
Why wouldn't news networks adopt bitcoin or litecoin for this purpose? Both have been around longer, are easier to obtain and can function in exactly the same way.

Considering you registered in december I would venture that it is you that doesn't see the picture here. I mine and trade. I've followed most coins on these forums. Ever fucking day there is new scrypt copycoins with NOTHING new. They are just copying the code, changing the reward scheme and releasing it as the next big thing. In a word, it is detrimental. If you don't see that then you don't "understand altcoins".

So why should we adopt this coin and help it succeed? Ohhh right... the name, we are supposed to use it for this purpose because of the name! How could I be so stupid.

So what you are saying is you missed the boat here being a miner and trader. We need all these new coins as many won't succeed so it is up to the community and OP to make it succeed. This is a long battle for coins to go and they are all new so how can you have an opinoin on a brand new coin? So go away your comments are ridiculous x 100. What I meant by you don't understand altcoins still stands because you fucking mine and trade you think your an expert. Your nothing but a nay sayer for no reason. I bet you were one of the assholes who slammed on doge too.

Go away what's the point of you being on this forum if you don't like the coin FUCK OFF and go mine something else! nuff said
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:22:18 AM

it's okay every successful non-premined coin needs a troll like him.. he's just fulfilling a role.

TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:22:44 AM

Then why don't you just go somewhere else and mine one of those that you think fulfill your dreams?

One hell of a circle jerk going on when new shitcoins come out offering nothing new or innovative and no one says anything.

"Who cares as long as I'm getting paid" right guys?

johnngbluntzky

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:23:56 AM

Then why don't you just go somewhere else and mine one of those that you think fulfill your dreams?

One hell of a circle jerk going on when new shitcoins come out offering nothing new or innovative and no one says anything.

dude.. couldn't have said it better myself. i wanna get paid. if you don't.. that's your problem.

dmgta

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:25:34 AM

Man your annoying go cry somewhere else troll, troll, trolly, troll

UGH
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:25:51 AM

Have to say this was the smoothest launch I have ever experienced. Pool is fast and no connectivity problems. Just follow the advice here and Unlock your account to get the email confirmation and make changes/updates to your profile and all is well. Wallet is great as well. Loving this coin. Great idea guys and great implementation. Instant Karma's gonna get you.

You're experiences must have been zilch to start with.

The launch was crap and flawed in order for the developers and his mates to ''premine'' and leave the rest of us to figure out why it won't start.

Finally got it sorted after an hour.

This tactic is a new one whereas new coins claimed there is no premine. But there is ''premine'' when insiders has the advantage to set it up correctly and others have to spend time figuring it out. Those insiders suddenly have millions of karma to sell to any suckers/thickos/idiots who are daft enough to hand over BTB.

My analysis of this coin is similar to that of mightyx......offers nothing.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

pophacker

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:27:34 AM

it's okay every successful non-premined coin Cool
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:28:25 AM

So what you are saying is you missed the boat here being a miner and trader. We need all these new coins as many won't succeed so it is up to the community and OP to make it succeed. This is a long battle for coins to go and they are all new so how can you have an opinoin on a brand new coin? So go away your comments are ridiculous x 100. What I meant by you don't understand altcoins still stands because you fucking mine and trade you think your an expert. Your nothing but a nay sayer for no reason. I bet you were one of the assholes who slammed on doge too.

Go away what's the point of you being on this forum if you don't like the coin FUCK OFF and go mine something else! nuff said

Thats the most naive thing I've heard in quite a while.
"We need all these new coins as many won't succeed so it is up to the community and OP to make it succeed" are you kidding me  Grin
get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.
You "think" we need 100  copies of litecoin?
There are real coins with new features and new benefits (counterparty, NXT, MSC, etc etc) coming out all the time and you choose to back one of 100 copycoins.
I'm having trouble believing you are for real.
In fact, having more copycoins actually makes it harder for other coins to succeed. So that argument makes no sense. We don't need these coins because some won't succeed, some won't succeed because of nobs supporting crap coins with no innovation. If everyone gave up mining crap coins and settled on just 5 or 10 coins, the value of those coins would skyrocket. Those coins would also receive more attention from the media, helping to spread adoption. They would also get more developers supporting them. So way to help the community guys.

It's very easy to disregard thing you don't agree with as trolling isn't it.  Roll Eyes
It's actually harder to defend your position.
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:31:06 AM

The launch was crap and flawed in order for the developers and his mates to ''premine'' and leave the rest of us to figure out why it won't start.

This tactic is a new one whereas new coins claimed there is no premine. But there is ''premine'' when insiders has the advantage to set it up correctly and others have to spend time figuring it out. Those insiders suddenly have millions of karma to sell to any suckers/thickos/idiots who are daft enough to hand over BTB.

dude he reset the blockchain for us twice cuz someone jacked the source and started premining.. get your shit straight. there was absolutely 0 premine, and the launch was fair due to him delaying the launch and his hard work.

der_laufer

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:31:26 AM

It seems that http://karm.altcoinpool.org has problems  Undecided
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:33:45 AM

you're obviously a keyboard warrior.. tell me, why are you so vested in trying to get your dumbass points across that no one wants to hear..? that's not trolling?

dmgta

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:38:49 AM

you're obviously a keyboard warrior.. tell me, why are you so vested in trying to get your dumbass points across that no one wants to hear..? that's not trolling?

+1

He thinks he's a purist ridiculous. Thinks 5 coins if we all "everyone in the world" that's mining focused on them would make cryptocurrency more popular what an idiot. The reason for alt coins like these is to create new miners and give late adopters the ability to come into this culture. Could you imagine the guy with 300 khs to start trying to mine LTC lol he would be spending 1000% power versus profit. If there were 5 coins like he said then why would anyone else come into this industry.

Trolls gonna troll.
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:39:07 AM

dude he reset the blockchain for us twice cuz someone jacked the source and started premining.. get your shit straight. there was absolutely 0 premine, and the launch was fair due to him delaying the launch and his hard work.

I said ''premine'' which is different from premine.

The only reason why one would reset the blockchain as some smart ass beaten the developers to it and started mining before them.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

lasciv

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:45:34 AM

is this coingen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: