Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:23:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the price of crypto is down now, what to do  (Read 2075 times)
Idrix1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

I believe virtually everyone is having enough bag already but if you still have some cash that you can spare,  I'll advice to buy more because things will change very soon,  moon is near #lol.
But don't invest all your life savings in crypto,  because not every coin will rise again.
And most importantly,  do a thorough research before investing in any coin.
hoanglann111

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:39:35 AM

Continue to observe whether Bitcoin can stop falling at the last low point. If it can, then the market is still powerful. Otherwise, it will enter a very low price, and many projects will be lower than the initial issue price.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback

I am sure that it is necessary to be patient and wait for market stabilization. I understand that we all have been waiting for a long time yet but don’t leave this industry just because you are unconfident.
123uxcz888

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

At present, the price of BTC is falling sharply, many people are afraid and decide to sell the BTC and close the hole, but that is the wrong decision, they may increase again in the future, so do not be too anxious. Patiently hold your BTC, they will increase by the end of 2018.
Sexteh

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback
Don't panic sell, just hold your coin until you gain some profits, don't sell your coin if you don't have any profit from it, it's hard to lose.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

Don't dump all of you coins and hold for it while there's still a downfall on the crypto market. If we dump all of our tokens or coins then it will continuously reduce the prices in the crypto market. Much better to hold for it for now and wait until everything comes back to normal.
Whichusell

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

It is natural that after a certain time, the market may decline. In this case, I believe you need to keep the coins, not sell them. If significant funds are invested, and the currency is falling rapidly and has a tendency to fail, then it is imperative to withdraw funds. I think that in the future prices will rise again, now we need to wait out the drawdown.
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

Right now, many cryptocurrency are going down it's price. Many ICO project now are doing research technically on how to competes in the market. Because of too many ICO projects coming out now in the market. The others ICO project are become priceless and other are not successful with their project. If the price of crypto are going down it is better to hold your tokens and wait the right time when the price going high.
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

I suggest you to hold until the market recovering.
You can take this chance to invest or buy some coins.
You can sell it when the market price increasing. It will bring you profit.
popey

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

We just need to wait until the situation stabilizes. Now it's just stupid to sell coins, they are very undervalued. Bitkon will soon begin to grow.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

Obviously it was predictible that market will fall down. I saw it several times, don't worry so much about that. My advice to you : change your crypto into  ustd with each day ending and you can minimize your loses. Imho it will be fall down for several days more.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

I believe that now is the best time to invest! Prices for altcoins in general look very cheap. Wink
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

At present, the price of BTC is falling sharply, many people are afraid and decide to sell the BTC and close the hole, but that is the wrong decision, they may increase again in the future, so do not be too anxious. Patiently hold your BTC, they will increase by the end of 2018.

The problem is, there are many people who need fresh money for their living needs, this will be a difficult choice even though they actually want to hold
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

The situation is terrible, but I perceive it more or less calmly, because I managed to sell part of my cryptocurrency and withdraw money to my card.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:45:52 PM

Yes the crypto price is down and it is a good time to buy more cryptos because buying in a dip market is a good thing to do so that you will wait for when the price will increase.
kand19299

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:23:07 AM

Keep calm and you should have an optimistic attitude. I firmly believe that the market will rise. I will always hold the coin in my hand and will not sell it. I will not check it every day because it will make me make a wrong decision. I will always get a price increase.
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

I think its better to hold than to sell with a low price.. Holding a coins is good for a good profit in future..
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:45:09 AM

I suggest you to hold your coins and wait untill the market will go upwards again and if you have funds to invest then this is the best time to buy more coins and average your Investments.
Alacate615

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:13:54 AM

Maybe there is nothing we can do at this time, the price of crypto down because the bitcoin price anomaly still keeps going down, as much as possible we hold our coins that we have.
we hold until the coin prices back up and stable
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:21:17 AM

I will consider what price to buy it before, if the price dropped around 10-30% or began to lose faith in this crypto, I will trade it now. Anyway, I have bought some coins the price have dropped almost 80%, but I have trust in the future and will hold it for the long term investment.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: