Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the price of crypto is down now, what to do  (Read 2074 times)
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback
It is normal just calm down and don't panic price will rise up again keep your altcoin and wait for the exact time.
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:31:43 PM

Even though the price is falling, you can still make profit  by buying and selling because some coins will fall more than others and others will continue to fall. But if you have some coins with you, just hodl for there is no need selling at this point.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:35:53 PM

the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback
I think it's good time to invest in crypto when it's very cheap  Smiley
Yes it was a great opportunity to invest more since it was too low and cheap. Whenever the price was dumping nevee do panic selling because it will just be your loss. Better to wait and keep holding on it until the price pump again so that you may get profit from it. Buy and sell strategy was the best thing to do if you want to earn through the change in value of it.
James ssi~

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

As far as we know there is no reason to be in panic, this market is only getting up from a deep sleep, you will see, right now in July, the prices are already higher, then they were before, in April.

You are right, we should not panic and remain calm and focus. The best that we can do is wait and prevent ourselves of do something stupid. I am making some plans and setting some marks in the future that I would like to see beyond, but that it is all.

Panic selling will not contribute in your earnings, it will not help you to make profits, instead it will make your funds loss, always hold coins or tokens that has potential in the future, always look for alternative resources and make sure to not sell your funds in low price.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

Everyone has their own strategy. But I think you better do your research first about the coins you have, whether it can recover and increase. If you think the coin can increase, you can hold it and even buy it more at a cheap price. But, if the coin you own is difficult to increase, you can sell it and reinvest it into another coin.
Semedojunior60

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

Crypto has always been like this. Every year it always going up and down causing a lot of havoc. But this is not the best time to lament. Once the movement of Crypto is generally down, the best thing is Holdl whatever coins you are in possession of. There are down time in Crypto and. their up time in Crypto.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:45:51 PM

The same is logical what to do when prices fall into the bottom. Nuzhngo procurement than more because after such a fall there will be a good rebound. Therefore, buy at the bottom sell at the top.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:50:00 PM

Crypto has always been like this. Every year it always going up and down causing a lot of havoc. But this is not the best time to lament. Once the movement of Crypto is generally down, the best thing is Holdl whatever coins you are in possession of. There are down time in Crypto and. their up time in Crypto.

Fluctuation is always there especially in this kind of market. There are so many things happen in crypto world which it affects the value of the coins. Let's just make this an opportunity to buy some coins that is really down.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

Most of the time in the face of falling prices, we should hold, rather than choose to sell, which is irrational. When everyone is having a good time, it's time to sell rather than hold.

Well, it depends on individual decision and goal. In my opinion I'd rather buy during bear market because that's where I can earn big during recovery or bull time. But if you think you reach your target already then its OK to sell now don't wait too long, this might be going nose dive for crypto this year. I'm still hoping it will recover but plenty of havoc now that causes market to sink.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:20:10 PM

The price falls down, which means it's time to test your patience and your nerves. I prefer not to do anything and just wait for the uptrend.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:54:23 AM

During the decline in the price of the coins we need to buy, but the problem is that most investors and traders have already purchased. I think, now we need to wait out the unfavorable period, which has been going on for six months and which is coming to an end. I hope, that the second half of 2018 will be more positive for the cryptocurrency market.
sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

Yes, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen now. At this time, we can't have too much panic. We should continue to patiently retain our cryptocurrency and wait for the market to pick up.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

The normal thing to do when the price of crypto is down is hold them and believe that it will rise again it's price.You need to be calm and think positive so that your panic will lessen/remove.This is what crypto is its unpredictable when it comes to its market value.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
avary18

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

I think hold is the best way to make it profitable.Hold coins and  wait until market recovered.We cannot control the market situation we should keep patiently waiting until the value goes up and try to analyze the coins that are profitable.
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

the main thing is not to panic and not to merge everything, people panic and all begin to massively merge, soon everything should settle down
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

I think it is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency right now because the prices are compatible or because of which one would invest more amount of money on cryptocurrency and will be able to buy more number of cryptocurrencies. Singapore currencies of started their prices are always increased because of which their popularity among the people has increased all over the world and their demand among the people has also increased all over the world so it is safe to say that there is will continue to increase in the upcoming future so one should invest right now.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:11:04 PM

High selling low buy, I have been trading in this way, I don't like the so-called long-term holding of cryptocurrency for a few years, for me, even for $1 profit (I will win with quantity), as long as Fast cashing, I will sell it!
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

buy more coin will be my choice at this moment, i believe that the market will grow in the next month, so we can get a profit if we buy right now.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

The best thing to do is just hold your coins in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your capital or you can also invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit in the future while the market prices are dumping.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

At the first - we need a keep calm and dont worry a lot. After every big falling only one way - growing. So, much more crypto spring is compressed - the stronger she will pumping. If you do not sell now - when panic on the market - I think you need to hold. Just watch a chart's with prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: