Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:02:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are other ways to earn?  (Read 73004 times)
Choghonl (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

I think no matter how great the cryptocurrency is. He is always a financial industry. So the most important way for the financial industry is investment. You must use money to invest. In order to get high returns.

waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

You can invest and trade in a number of coins that have been registered on various crypto markets.
Investment also has 2 parts, long term and short investment but to get a fairly large profit then do long term investment.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

It is really hard to earn crypto without investing because the only source youll possibly earn is thru bounty campaign, given your rank youll earn little by joining to signature campaign same with social media campaign you will get less because the population of bounty hunters are enormous. So basically if you are talented in art or coding you can sell your skills and ask crypto as payment. Goodluck
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

The only way to earn ohn the crypto industry without investing is doing bounties, crowdsourcing in for the development of the ICO project like managing social media and forum accounts, and the last way is to use crypto faucet site which give small prices. Other way to earn besides the one mentioned needs investments and to the mentioned ways that need a lot of work and time since some of it only has small income or would need to finish the ICO.
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:15:52 AM

There are only a few ways to make money in this market!
1. Mining. Use computer computing power for mining!
2. Bounty missions. Post a commercial or program for a certain project!
3. Investment. Trading crypto currencies on trading platforms! Or invest in related projects.
4. Airdrop. Complete some related operations of a project in a short time!
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

If you can spend your time researching, day trading can be a nice way to get some profit through your available coins.
Though it has risks and you can loose money but with timely and correct decisions, that would be minimum.
Holding a promising coin too is an investment and you can also lend your coins for interest.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kavishka

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

best thing to earn crypto field do airdrops and bountys
digol

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

for a start you can participate in Twitter or Facebook companies, actively participate in discussions in topics, improve your rank.  then you can participate in the signature of the company, it is more profitable.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:26:06 AM

I don't know what you mean by earning even if you don't invest. No matter how you think about it, if you say about money and earning, then you should put something that is worth your earnings. There is no easy way to earn money in a legit way, so you should invest like money, time or effort to earn something you want.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

Yes just participate on bounties and you can earn without investing but there is no assurance that you can eaen especially if the softcap of ico is not reached

camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:36:10 AM

Bounties and airdrops are good ways to earn risk free crypto, I’ve heard of people making many thousands of dollars from them. However this is much less likely nowadays as bounty hunting is huge

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

There's some other way to earn money without investment:
FAUCETS
This is a simple way to get started , especially if you are tight on funds. For the most part, you will find faucets for the larger currencies like ETH,BTC XRP, BCH,LTC DOGE.
BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
Participating through bounty is one of the easy way to earn money without investment you should complete the task.it need some  time or effort to earn something you want.
D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

FAUCETS
This is a simple way to get started , especially if you are tight on funds. For the most part, you will find faucets for the larger currencies like ETH,BTC XRP, BCH,LTC DOGE.
Airdrop is really a waste of time mate. That is the most boring startup you can do to enter the market. It will just waste your time, most of the faucet website will reset your earnings when you are going inactive for about a month. Your earnings will go to waste.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:11:31 AM

FAUCETS
BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
Participating through bounty is one of the easy way to earn money without investment you should complete the task.it need some  time or effort to earn something you want.
I highly doubt FAUCETS and I think they are a waste of time. I'm extremely careful when it comes to my money, i really don't want to cash in money without any viable proof that would help me verify my possible investment. My friend tried to cash in (our sacrifice), and truth be told, we're really amateurs back then and would like some quick buck. And as always, disappointment. 
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:14:55 AM

If you doubted on yourself then better to start learning first before focusing on the profit. There’s a lot of ways to earn cryptos but you cannot do that if you know nothing about it. Bounties can be profitable as long as you know what to do. People here can guide you but we cannot guaranteed you to have profit because you will be the one to work for it.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

For me joining airdrops or bounty is the best way to earn money without investment filling the form in airdrops and join social medias campaign like FB or Twitter you can also earn by signature campaign you need to have a high rank at least Jr.Member a simple tip be careful when joining airdrops or bounty because now a days some of them are scam good luck
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

You doubt yourself? start believing in yourself before asking on what are the ways to earn in cryptocurrency.
If you are in doubt of managing your coins, then start training your own portfolio. Control your emotion because that's the start of tragedy when you can't stop yourself during dips.

FAUCETS
This is only a waste of time but you can get some few satoshi's or any coin you'll get there, it counts as no investment involved.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

You dont need to put your money at work always! You can work yourself and earn some bucks out of your skills, time and little efforts! There are so many signatures campaigns login on everyday and you can just participate yourself in them to earn more and more money here. There are both BTC based campaigns and as well as altcoins based which comes under the bounty campaigns. About the skills, you can work over youtube and blog writing campaigns. More and more ways to earn as you keep exploring.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:25:39 AM

I want to say if you can invest and trade a number of coins that have been registered in the various crypto market. because there is two investment that is a long-term and short-term investment. So the most important way for the financial industry is investment. You must use the money to invest. To get high results.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: