Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are other ways to earn?  (Read 73004 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

There are bounties that can accept your rank as junior member and start joining them.

Join those bounties that does have a potential, it's not going to be easy. You have to know if the bounty you are joining is worth to take their tokens / stakes. And when you're done and you got those tokens as your reward, start to learn about trading.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
Since you're a Jr Member already, hence you'd be elgible to participate in a few ICO campaigns.
You should start by reading a lot of content on crypto currency and then by clearing doubts of people like you who come here to get answers to their questions.
Apart from that you can do twitter and Facebook campaigns which would give you some money to get started. All the best!
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
Well you can earn some enough in this industry without investing.
But at your rank for now must better to participate some bounty in here just like social media campaign, Not only social media they have some also translation if you know how to translate.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
carles enck3

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

If I think if you do not want to make money through investment, you can by way of Trading.
How to tranding in crypto currency of course very easy to do, because very simple way is to buy with a cheap price and sell it with an expensive price. For example if at BTC-e at a price of 56 $ and in bitstamp with 58 $ then you can buy coin at BTC-e and then sell it in bitstamp.
Or another way to tranding crypto currency, you can buy when the price offered cheap and sell it back if the price has been high, so you will indirectly profit. This method can be called also by finding the price difference.
In a crypto currency there is the term altcoin, but do you know the meaning of altcoin? If there is no knowledge of it, then altcoin is the term for crypto currency other than in bitcoin, or it can also be called the equation of Alternate coin.
How to earn money from altcoin is very easy. Altcoin has a rising price compared to bitcoin.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

The most important is the spirit. You have to be passionate in making it happen. Do not ever hesitate, given the many who are willing to give a solution when we dare to ask. Just follow bounties campaigns starting from social media campaigns, blogs and more.
But if you have a little money, you just try to buy altcoin as a support business.

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

trading is the right choice for you to start, high profit but high risk. but for now we can only rely on pumps to gain profit, because the market is unstable and difficult to predict.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

There are actually multiple ways you can earn crypto without investing, referral programs and bounties are most popular. You should check out the bounty section of the forum and read some on google to understand more about it.
kwarto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

bounty campaign is the only way to get money without investing! or else you move away from crypto currency and get online job in the internet just use google to find those.. this is currency and all we talk here is money so if you dont want to use money to earn income then better stay put..
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

There is no easy money. Everyone wants to make money but there are very few rich people in the world. You no one will advise 100% of earnings. I'm sure most people at the forum lost some of their savings this year. You need to do only what you know and then you are guaranteed to have an income.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

You can definitely earn without investment by participating in the bounties. As your rank is low, you wouldn't earn much, so you have to participate in a lot of social media bounties to earn a decent amount of coins.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

If you do not want to invest some money in cryptocurrency there are a lot of ways to earn free money in cryptocurrency. You can join campaigns by helping promote a project and doing simple tasks. You can also join airdrops to earn free tokens or coins. Mining can be profitable too, however, you will need to have a good computer.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:15:59 PM

you can join bounty campaign and airdrop  depending on your rank you can earn more. you can also offer your service if you have any skill they need like manager, developer etc..
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:18:36 PM

Nothing can be earned for free. You will have to invest your time if you don't have money to invest. You can trying providing services to people in exchange for bitcoins or other crypto currencies. Make a thread stating your skills and start selling it over here. You can also join bounty programs or signature campaigns over here (though you won't earn much). Others suggesting you faucet is actually a bad idea. They are waste of time and all you will be doing is collect dusts which won't even cover your transaction fee.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

If you have the ability as an analyst, I think you can start to earn through trade. I think the benefits you can get are more than just investment. However, you should pay attention to the risks that you will do. If you do not have any ability, my advice is a long-term investment. You can see a good coin on coinmarketcap.com, you just choose which coin you will invest. Choose based on 10 - 50 large coins.
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

i will recommend to you is bounty campaign and airdrop with these you can earn a lot of difference altcoin without investment

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:32:55 PM

There are only a few ways to make money in this market!
1. Mining. Use computer computing power for mining!
2. Bounty missions. Post a commercial or program for a certain project!
3. Investment. Trading crypto currencies on trading platforms! Or invest in related projects.
4. Airdrop. Complete some related operations of a project in a short time!

You did not read OP properly as he want to earn money without putting his own money into the system. You are putting two ways here which needs heavy investment. Mining is the most critical and heavy investment here and trading off course takes up lot of money from you. The only other two ways can be seen as potential ways of earning here. Airdrop is second preference as it is not really earning but waste of time. As far as bounties concerned they are the most investment free way of earning money.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

All I know the bounty campaign is good way to earn money without investing and I'm sure you can do all tasks in bounty campaign.

AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

You can start by joining the bounty campaigns here.
For that you can start with

1. A YouTube channel - For video campaigns (pay decently since there aren't lot of participants)
2. A Twitter account - For Twitter campaigns (Pay is not so good because of more number of participants)
3. A Facebook account - For Facebook campaigns (Same as Twitter)
4. A Reddit account - For article campaigns (Pay is still better than Twitter/Facebook)

Or you can start with a blog or website for selling a service/product in exchange for cryptos. This way you can also make a decent amount of cryptos. Minning is also a way. But that would need a big pre investment.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

I think no matter how great the cryptocurrency is. He is always a financial industry. So the most important way for the financial industry is investment. You must use money to invest. In order to get high returns.
In this way you are totally wrong,because here in crypto investing is not purely money,but you can offer skills and abilities to use as capital ,and from that you can kick start being traders or investors.

Another thing is social media popularity because OP is a jr member and limited access to join signature campaign,so he can be on social media campaigns like twitter or facefook
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

Try to join bounty campaign you don't need to invest money in this kind of platform you just only need is hard work and time to gain money and this kind of stuff is too versatile you can join the media campaign by means of posting or translating and article making a vlog there is a lot of choices which you are great too so it would not be difficult for you because you have a lot of choices and it was easy because you can a lot a little bit of time on it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: