Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are other ways to earn?  (Read 73004 times)
Aneexnoki

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

Bounties and airdrops are good way to earn, and you have good tools here in our forum. Also you can make content creations in websites like steemit, and soon yoyow,uunio etc
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
Bounty campaign is the one way you can choose because their you will not invest money but you invest time and effort. By joining in the bounties you can earn a reward that you can exchange in exchanges so it convert to bitcoin.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

Joining signature and bounty campaigns can make you earn some money without investing any amount. That is the best way to earn here in cryptocurrency world. But first, your rank must be atleast Jr. Member. Joining these campaigns can help you financially and can help you save momey for your future.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

Joining bounty campaigns is the best choice you have at earning without investing but you're still going to be investing time and effort in this though.

But if you really want to earn a significant amount of money, try investing and trading once you have enough profit from doing bounty campaigns. It has more risks than doing bounty campaigns but the return profit is worth it.
Spice_Joy

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

Any ways to earn coins - begins with the fact that you must have a primary deposit. The bigger, the better. Bounty at the moment is not a reliable way to get money. It's my opinion.
swam1alyona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

If you want to earn without investments, try the company generosity, where you can receive rewards tokens, which will then grow!
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

I guess everyone had already answered the question with answers ranging from bounties, airdrops, mining, faucets (i don't recommend this one as it is a complete waste of time and effort). Also, you can join some crypto-related sites that offers tasks that requires skills, (if you have one) such as web designing, article writing and so on. These are some of the ways from where you can earn but if you are going to rely solely on cryptocurrency, I doubt you are going to make any substantial amount as of the moment due to the condition of the market. Try working for fiat money. It will surely won't requite any investments.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

without investments you can participate in the company of generosity, this is Twitter, Facebook and here at the forum participating in subscription companies. You can also invest, but here you need to invest your money.
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

I participate in the reward program. And you will get your first coins. Everything is simple, the profit depends on you.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:24:27 PM

There are many ways to earn money in this crypto world. You can do bounty programs or airdrops or can be trader or investor.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

There are many ways to earn money in the psace, can you translate English to other dominant language, you can write articles,  make youtube videoa, signature campaigns, steemit, you can mine coins, you can trade, invest in ICOs. Just make sure you are doing the right thing, reward will follow
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

I think if you do not want to invest then there are still many options to earn from crypto, most usual things you can do is promote icos through bounty campaigns and airdrops, if you are a good blogger you can earn good income by posting in detail about the ico.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

There are almost 99% of new ICOs or Projects that use to do bounty program like.

*Signature bounty
* Social media
* Youtube
- Blogs and article

And also some number of new projects choose to do free airdrops to people.
rajdeep12

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

In cryptocurrency there are a lot of ways to earn free money .You can join airdrops to earn free tokens or coins. join bounty campaigns,
join those bounties that does have a potential, You have to know the bounty that you are joining is worth to take their tokens / stakes.
 you can translate English to other dominant language, you can write articles,  make youtube videos, signature campaigns, steemit, Mining also can be profitable .
start to learn about trading, investment in ICOs.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:02:52 PM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
A year ago, maybe. Not now. If you do not understand how the cryptornics work, then you will only lose. I see no reason to rely on earnings in the first six months or a year.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

Well for me, if you want to earn without investing go join bounty campaigns. If you don't want to invest some money to it then you can invest time. Since doing bounty campaigns needs time to do the required job for you to earn rewards. Also airdrops can be a good source but study or research what its all about so you can avoid scams.
rosycrypto12

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

In cryptocurrency there are a lot of ways to earn free money. You can join bounty campaigns by helping promote a project and doing simple tasks. You can also join airdrops to earn free tokens or coins. Mining can be profitable too. you can translate English to other dominant language, you can write articles, make youtube videos, signature campaigns, steemit, you can mine coins, you can trade, invest in ICOs.
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

Cryptocurrencies world is a world of opportunities,  you can see all those different things that will help you to earn some money here, the things that you need to participate.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:30:29 PM

There are many ways that can be done to get crypto without having to invest. join the bounty programs became a way out that many people choose because with work easy with great results. or it could be people often choose the airdrop. Although a small allocation of however many people often follows. How else can look for sites to get faucet crypto, but for this result certainly don't expect great.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cellflash

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

Hi! I'm a newbie too in crypto.. I've been here for 3 month.. I just want to share my experience..
I used to earn from faucets, airdrops and bounty campaigns.. and now I'm trying to trade.. I hope someday I can learn and choose right ICO for good experience in investing..
Honestly, I found a lot of opportunities here in bitcointalk..But I have a limited time to read.. I hope you can have a better future here in crypto..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: