Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are other ways to earn?  (Read 73004 times)
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

Have you noticed there are so many threads about bounty hunting and airdrops?

That's because there is a whole new global community of crypto enthusiasts who solely do bounty hunting and don't invest their own fiat.

Honestly, it is a pretty cut throat community, with tons of cheaters, scammers, and high possibility of not getting paid.

There are other options you know, like steemit.

One that I would recommend is crowdholding.
Businesses put up tasks (like trying out their beta product or giving feedback for example) and you get rewarded in crypto.
It's easy to use and is steadily growing.
They also list traditional bounty campaigns too.

In the end though, nothing will be as beneficial as putting in your own fiat and making smart trading choices.

felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

Basics to earn are faucets,airdrop and trading

Best way to earn is always read because if you learn how news work you can use that to earn

Gambling is also a way but this is very risky
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
joining bounty and airdrop campaign is the most common way to earn coins with out investing money  which later you can sold and buy a much stable coin for long term investment. you need someone who can mentor or guide you how to participate in bounty or airdrop campaign.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

to work with deeper on expends as releasing distribution of possession with resource as gains with shifts on returns to collect on exchange as following with the chance as attaining fields on work within the different stages of moderation.

buevevgen

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

You are right, guys, but I have a mind that this days are the most suitable for making investments, am I wrong?

I've heard one worthy ICO Bank4you is releasing its working product at the end of July - the same time when market could grow. As far as I know the price for BEEFY tokens is lower than at ICO thanks for bountists. So anyone could buy tokens for cheap and sell for good price. This applies not only to Bank4YOU but also to other good ICOs
the_dump1

Activity: 210
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:19:46 PM

In order to earn cryptocurrency there are several ways. For example, you can participate in bounty companies or airdrops.
panarama29

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

The only way to earn ohn the crypto industry without investing is doing bounties, crowdsourcing in for the development of the ICO project like managing social media and forum accounts, and the last way is to use crypto faucet site which give small prices.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

If you're afraid in investing your money to earn in crypto industry there's a lot of things that you can do in order to earn without doing an investment, a very good example is offering your skills to other people like:

• Doing whitepaper
• Providing services of technical stuffs
• Programming
• Entrepreneuring, etc.

You can also offer your social media accounts to promote ICOs (By joining bounties) in this way you didn't need a investment in order to earn. But make sure that your accounts does have enough followers so you'll be able to join, the more followers you have the more stake (reward) your going to get.
pendong101

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

You can do mining if you have a very good rig or you can do Bounty campaign where you post 10 per week  or by doing something in Facebook or twitter like reposting their things and you'll get paid for that
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 558

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

You had two different option to earn crypto coins.First ,you have to hold the available coins with you.Then check the price of than coin,till it reach the maximum value.If the price increases maximum,you can sell than coin  and get huge money from it.Then buy some additional coins,when the price of that coin reduced.By participating in signature campaign,you will get some bitcoins.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

You can participate in bounty programs and earn a decent amount of token if you are good at completing tasks like tweeting, posting on facebook, creating videos, and so on. Additionally, join Airdrops and get a small amount of tokens.
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

Yes honest partake in on liberality and you attain without adorning however thither is no authority that you eaen remarkably whether the softcap of ico is not reached
FreeOxen

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

Yeah the cryptocurrency is basically a financial industry - you make investments into projects or trade the currencies... or you can invest for the long run and hold.

But yes if you didn't want to invest your money you can always get involved in the running of projects and earn coin that way - only thing being that when you get payments - have to make sure you get payments and you get payments in coins of value. Sometimes you get paid in a coin but then the value plummets.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:31:28 PM

Join those bounties that does have a potential, it's not going to be easy. You have to know if the bounty you are joining is worth to take their tokens / stakes. And when you're done and you got those tokens as your reward, start to learn about trading.
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

Other ways to get coins would be for you to join the airdrops and bounties for the coins. You can also list whatever services that you can offer online and only accept payment in crypto, that is one way for you to earn altcoins too. If you can afford to set up a mining rig then you should set one up and mine the coins yourself day to day
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

You can try participating in bounty campaigns. There are a lot of campaigns to choose from. You can join in social network campaigns like facebook and twitter or youtube. You can also join signature campaign. But you have to choose carefully the ico you will participate in by reading its whitepaper and its background.
Diablomania

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:29:09 AM

The only way in that you are going to be earning a few extra bucks is if you start risking your entire ass by investing some of your time by participating in airdrops. Otherwise, there is no way that you can start in here without a prior investment.

Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:31:03 AM

You can join signature campaigns to earn money in the crypto market. You can advertise on social platforms. Purchases can save you money. You have to be careful not to lose money.
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

There are so many ways to earn, by just doing a bounty could earn you a lot and it will depends on how much it will be on the market. And, the others ways could be Faucet, and Trading. That's the best way to earn today.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

Hi, you have several ways to earn in this industry...
At the beginning, you can try faucets and airdrops : with faucets, you can earn token dust and lose your time, but it's interesting to know what it is. And with airdrops, if you are lucky you can earn few $. (my experience was $200 for 600 airdrops... most of them were fake or scams)
Another way to earn is to be involved in bounties...
If you have fb, twitter, and other socials you can be rewarded for publishing content about projects. Then if you have good writing skills, you can earn more when writing articles in your blog.
Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: