Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:35:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are other ways to earn?  (Read 73004 times)
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:14:36 AM

I have been thinking of joining article writing more for the ICOs. The ones I remember writing was the ICO of AERON which was a long time ago. I have never written another but I'd like to do it every now and then for good projects.

This is a good way to earn coins, I think if you are a newbie with no other no twitter account and lots of facebook friends, try this article writing.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:32:47 AM

I have been thinking of joining article writing more for the ICOs. The ones I remember writing was the ICO of AERON which was a long time ago. I have never written another but I'd like to do it every now and then for good projects.

This is a good way to earn coins, I think if you are a newbie with no other no twitter account and lots of facebook friends, try this article writing.
there are many ways to earn bitcoin or cryptocurrency. but the most common way that don't need to make invest is the biunty campaign. there's many people who do this kind of job because it is free and the earnings qill depend on your ranked. so if you have a high ranked, the more chances of earning big .
jobel

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:38:00 AM

I know it not that easy for you to invest here and that's why you are afraid to invest. Since you are a new here, try to rank up so that you will be able to join Bounty Campaigns and be able to earn without investing. But i'll remind you that, through investment you will be able to earn more.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:50:22 AM

there are many ways to make money in crypto like mining but it requires a lot of capital to buy mining equipment ... if you want to get money in crypto without investing is by joining bounty and lots of people do the job
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:56:34 AM

YES WITH YOUR BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT YOU CAN WIN TO BEGIN TO WIN YOUR FIRST TOKEN OR COINS YOU CHOOSE YOUR SIGNATURE AND THE PROJECT FOR WHICH YOU WANT TO WORK AND COULD MAKE WITHOUT INVESTING YOUR MONEY
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:11:29 AM

there are many ways to earn bitcoin or cryptocurrency. but the most common way that don't need to make invest is the biunty campaign. there's many people who do this kind of job because it is free and the earnings qill depend on your ranked. so if you have a high ranked, the more chances of earning big .
indeed from rank we can get a lot of results, but we don't just give up,
because there are still many ways to get bitcoin, just calm down
oer4all

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

For me i participate in different projects without investing money, it takes a long time to earn something. been in crypto for a month of 5 now and have a good filled wallet without investing. some have no value but i have a few they do. i think if i wait a couple years i earn a lot. still doing new projects i think will grow soon to earn a lot of money. next step is to learn how to trade them but its to early for me right now to do.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:36:13 AM

Instead of investing money you can invest your time, the most simple way is bounty hunting, contribute to this forum and get higher rank, you can get some money after that. And learn some skills that needed by the crypto industry, like Programming, Design, Community Manager, etc. You will get much money from it, and you can also contribute to the crypto business development.

Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

The options are not as many as we would like. But today they still exist, for example, mining or bounty. I'm not talking about investing, because today it is very risky, since there is no control, as soon as it appears people will start investing immediately.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

There are many ways how to earn here in crypto currency we can participate in different bounties such as twitter,facebook,signature campaign or make some investment that gives you big return if you choose long term investment.

Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

Yes, I very much agree with its point of view, this is the most real. Many do air missions or bounty missions, but I think they are ignorant. Only investment is the best way.
aloktyagi.gz

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

Go for long term if you want to have an investment at a longer period of time and you can get more proft in it while for short term is for shorter period of time. It is good if you need the money asap.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

there are many ways to make money in crypto like mining but it requires a lot of capital to buy mining equipment ... if you want to get money in crypto without investing is by joining bounty and lots of people do the job
if the first time you invest it is better to buy coins to invest than to buy mining equipment that requires a lot of capital. first study the procedures and rules for investing, if you already understand then you can do whatever you want to earn income.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

You should be doing bounty campaigns with your account then. Join signature campaigns here on bitcointalk as it is the bounty that pays the most. You can also do social media bounties while you are at it. Then there is the countless airdrops that you can join to earn money. You can also work online and asked to be paid in cryptocurrencies too.

Hulkkkhogg

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

You can invest and do trading as they are the best ways to earn.
LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:26:06 PM

if you want to make money without investing, then participate in a company of generosity, or it will be a social network, or it will be a company of generosity, with your rank you can take part in the company of the signature.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

There are some other ways to earn money in crypto world. Such as mining, bounty hunting, investing. But the easiest is bounty hunting. It doesn't require financial investment but it requires your time and hard work.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

There are some other ways to earn money in crypto world. Such as mining, bounty hunting, investing. But the easiest is bounty hunting. It doesn't require financial investment but it requires your time and hard work.
There are many ways to earn in cryptocurrency by doing trading, investing or participate in some campaign. And all them have different work to do and some of them are not easy and have risk to take. So depend to you which is your going to to do to get earn, but i think before you do it, it will help you if you have basic knowledge about it or make a research how to do it properly. But i suggest if your just starting to get then participate in bounty because the only requires is your time and effort to do the given task.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:54:18 PM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
There are few other ways to earn money in crypto other than investing your money such as filling forms of airdrops, mining with your devices and lastly which is lucrative is signature campaign, translation and media campaign
Helloween45

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

To earn money on this market is not easy. Sure you have to invest money and especially you have to have knowledge of financial industry. You also have to be psychologically sure, that inhibits the emotions involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: