Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We would like to make a donation of 100,000 CHAs to one of the supported charities. Please vote for your favorite:
Project Marilyn
Virtual Doctor
War Child
Crypto for kids

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [New wallet][CHA] CharityCoin - Supporting charities one coin at a time  (Read 60915 times)
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:57:23 AM

How does one know that the funds will truly go to where you say?

of course it won't. Everyone gets that unless you have a brain tumor  Grin

Domain www.cancercoin.org is HIDING behind a PROXY registration. http://whois.domaintools.com/cancercoin.org

I will prove it is a PUMP and DUMP scam once the source code is release. It's all in the codes.

What do you mean by that? There is no premine what will we have to dump?
No worries about the proxy registration. Our names are stampeded on the wallets.
We would be more afraid of Big Pharma knowing who we are than the crypto community

Good night

You misunderstood my intentions.

1) The issue is not involving pre-mining. It's the issue of TRUST. Oh yeah, apparently you are the good-hearted strangers managing the wallet.
2) If you are acting like CancerCoin is an organization, be like one. Your names and faces should be on the website as well as the release page
3) Again, you are just strangers with no CREDENTIAL. Show us your credentials.
4) You are again showing lack of understanding the medical perspective. Most cancers are not cured in a foreseeable future, see below.
5) Pandering "Many of us have lost someone to Cancer. It’s time for us to help and find a cure for it."
6) What do you have to be afraid of Big Pharma? This is going toward supposedly 2 Cancer Research but the implied "We will make pharma enemies because we are generating funding toward independent research." Please, stop being delusional, you are two small fries, like they give a shit. You need to find a better excuse.

Also,

7) Your seed nodes are from Amazon servers (https://github.com/Cancercoin/Cancercoin/commit/c10655fca186e3041c8f5a4652760e6e7d195a58#diff-25d902c24283ab8cfbac54dfa101ad31) . I guess scammers think alike? Pump and dump altcoins typically seed from Amazon and then move onto the next project with different Amazon server. Again, if you guys are legit, why need to hide behind Amazon servers IPs? Please don't tell me that pharma bullshit story again or protecting your identity or bandwidth bullshit . You guys needed to be identify, because it's CancerCoin, remember?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 11:00:53 AM

If you guys can pull it off professionaly im in. Tell me if you need help, im from india
cancercoin4cure (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 11:09:27 AM

Domain www.cancercoin.org is HIDING behind a PROXY registration. http://whois.domaintools.com/cancercoin.org

I will prove it is a PUMP and DUMP scam once the source code is release. It's all in the codes.

No worries about the proxy registration. Our names are stampeded on the wallets.
We would be more afraid of Big Pharma knowing who we are than the crypto community

Good night

1) The issue is not involved pre-mining. It's the issue of TRUST. Oh yeah, apparently you are the good-hearted strangers managing the wallet.
2) If you are acting like CancerCoin is an organization, be like one. Your names and faces should be on the website as well as the release page
4) You are again showing lack of understanding the medical perspective. Most cancers are not cured in a foreseeable future, see below.
5) Pandering "Many of us have lost someone to Cancer. It’s time for us to help and find a cure for it."
6) What do you have to be afraid of Big Pharma? This is going toward supposedly 2 Cancer Research but the implied "We will make pharma enemies because we are generating funding toward independent research." Please, stop being delusional, you are two small fries, like they give a shit. You need to find a better excuse.

Please settle down. No need to yell.
 We don't have to handle anything. You could handle it. You as respected member of this forum and with the experience you have with SCoin could well take care of this part. we could do a vote in this forum and find someone with more credentials to hold this wallets. That is not a problem for us. we will keep promoting as our intent is to start something charitable other than the hundreds of pump and dump coins around here.
We are not a organization. We are a few good willing souls coming together to build something that we believe.
Do you have your face stamped on you Scoin website? Well we will add a page introducing the team if this is the way it should be but i don't see many Coins doing so.
Would you come on board in this undertaking? I am serious I am inviting us to help us. If the community thrust you we will thrust you too.
There is no way to tell if a cure will be reached soon or in hundreds of year. There is only hope that it will and the minimum everyone can do is keeping searching for it. If you have a better way to paraphrase that sentence please let us know and we are open to ideas.
Big pharma was a joke but I guess you didnt get it,ok.
Now seriously, would you like to work on this? You are a very capable man and have experience on the field. Any ideas on how we can improve this project? A fireproofed and most transparent way to make this work?
Just please don't try to shoot down this Coin because there are many people that are looking forward to it. We gave one step, Anyone wants to walk the rest of the way?
Sorry i am just out of it. Will get some sleep and get back here in a couple of hour. Cheers

CharityCoin helping to fund-raising for charities - http://www.charitycoinfoundation.org/ - ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448269.0
pttinh

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:11:51 AM

Difficulty Retarget Time: 84 hours

too much
suncoastbuddy

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:12:16 AM

So launch is just under 6 hours from now?
cancercoin4cure (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 11:15:34 AM

Good night

1) The issue is not involving pre-mining. It's the issue of TRUST. Oh yeah, apparently you are the good-hearted strangers managing the wallet.

Also,

7) Your seed nodes are from Amazon servers (https://github.com/Cancercoin/Cancercoin/commit/c10655fca186e3041c8f5a4652760e6e7d195a58#diff-25d902c24283ab8cfbac54dfa101ad31) . I guess scammers think alike? Pump and dump altcoins typically seed from Amazon and then move onto the next project with different Amazon server. Again, if you guys are legit, why need to hide behind Amazon servers IPs? Please don't tell me that pharma bullshit story again or protecting your identity or bandwidth bullshit . You guys needed to be identify, because it's CancerCoin, remember?

Ok OK. Cant use amazon, taking note. Any other services which would be more appropriate? Don't tell me that I need to have my own servers. this is a charity and we already donate thousands towards it so there is not way we are setting our own servers unless there is a contribution from the community.

CharityCoin helping to fund-raising for charities - http://www.charitycoinfoundation.org/ - ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448269.0
etparle

Activity: 238

I love NACHOS

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:19:31 AM

Good night

Also,

Ok OK. Cant use amazon, taking note. Any other services which would be more appropriate? Don't tell me that I need to have my own servers. this is a charity and we already donate thousands towards it so there is not way we are setting our own servers unless there is a contribution from the community.

I'm not yelling. Most words are in lower cap with bigger font to ease on the eyes. I got my hands tied elsewhere. That one step you mentioned is like 5 minutes in the making, top, of Litecoin string to CancerCoin string using find src -type f -print0 | xargs

Whole point is your project, pick it up.  What others and I asked for is more transparency. Also you might want to do escrow service. I'll be watching.

Ps: it's always wise for ask the public for more seed nodes.
cancercoin4cure (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 11:23:07 AM

So launch is just under 6 hours from now?
Hey Suncoastbuddy!
I am so sorry. Launch is at 22 GMT and I made a mistake while calculating Zulu to eastern Canada.
I will rectify.

cancercoin4cure (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 11:30:11 AM

Good night

Also,

I'm not yelling. Most words are in lower cap with bigger font to ease on the eyes. I got my hands tied elsewhere. That one step you mentioned is like 5 minutes in the making, top, of Litecoin string to CancerCoin string using find src -type f -print0 | xargs

Whole point is your project, pick it up.  What others and I asked for is more transparency. Also you might want to do escrow service. I'll be watching.

Ps: it's always wise for ask the public for more seed nodes.
Perfect. This is very helpful.  Keep the experience coming, please.
Seriously we have no intent of hurting the community reputation or running away with any money. So all steps necessary to identify our team will be taken.
And I am asking again to everyone, please any suggestions on how to keep it all open and clear will be considered and implemented.

sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:44:05 AM

Are you the same guys behind SOC giving it another go because that coin failed?
Queeq

Activity: 427

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:47:27 AM

Actually I haven't understood why Big Pharma was a joke. It's definitely not worth considering it right now, but if CC explodes it becomes a big player on this field and those sharks that could have their own not so humanistic interest would be interested in destroying it and its founders. So this is kind of tricky thing to find balance between transparency and personal safety.
cancercoin4cure (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 12:01:29 PM

Actually I haven't understood why Big Pharma was a joke. It's definitely not worth considering it right now, but if CC explodes it becomes a big player on this field and those sharks that could have their own not so humanistic interest would be interested in destroying it and its founders. So this is kind of tricky thing to find balance between transparency and personal safety.
Well I thought about the fact there will always gonna be haters and they will want to make your life hell. But Big Pharma. Is hard to say. People got to understand is not that simple to become a public figure. I do have kids and a beautiful family and would like not jeopardize this but I understand transparency is the key word to make this project succeed. So a few decisions will need to be made.

Are you the same guys behind SOC giving it another go because that coin failed?
No, this is our first and possibly last project.

kellay

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 12:04:41 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 02:11:33 AM by kellay

It's good! Smiley  www.tourspic.com
thisisnotmyltcusername

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:24:15 PM

It's good! Smiley

to be gullible  Grin
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:33:44 PM

Probably illegal and needs to be fully transparent

Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:50:24 PM

Jesus, people, calm down. So what if it's coingened? I mean, it would be nice if some more effort were put into making the coin itself, but if it means that the devs would be able to put more time into the intended purpose, I'm fine with it.

Let's hold the accusations until there actually is something to accuse of. Then we can unleash the fury Cheesy
lihao1989311

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:56:40 PM

when
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:56:10 PM

How about a releasing a config file so we can have our miners ready to go at release... 

affan

Activity: 308

Create smart contracts without coding skills!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 03:00:20 PM

The first charitable Coin  ?   Roll Eyes

ALFATOKEN   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Sept, 29 - Oct, 29
LazarDobrescu

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:16:02 PM

Block Time: 2.5 Minutes
Difficulty Retarget Time: 84 hours
84 hours / 2016 blocks per retarget?

That is a dead coin in the making as soon as a big chunk of the initial miners leave the coin, taking like 75% of the hash power with them and leaving the difficulty higher than people will feel is worth the bother. Then no one is mining anymore.

Retarget needs to be changed to something sane, something like 5-15 minutes!

NicEMining Québecoin, Slothcoin, Primio, Wincoin and Supercoin!
No fees, no frills, no nonsense, just Simple, Stable, Nice Mining!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: