Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We would like to make a donation of 100,000 CHAs to one of the supported charities. Please vote for your favorite:
Project Marilyn
Virtual Doctor
War Child
Crypto for kids

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [New wallet][CHA] CharityCoin - Supporting charities one coin at a time  (Read 60915 times)
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:33:06 PM

How does one know that the funds will truly go to where you say?

Same question here. Would like to help, but got to know...

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Xamda

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:33:45 PM

Perhaps, just perhaps, offering just a little more than just 150 coins for the wallets would improve the chance of someone helping you out here dev?

allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 10:36:42 PM

Hey folks - I'm starting up an exchange to be launched soon. AllCrypt.com. I just added CancerCoin to the coin voting pool. The voting pool is how you get on the exchange, although, given what CCC stands for, it won't really need votes, because it fits in perfectly with our philosophy.

More info about the exchange, and coin voting:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438727.0

and

The reason I say that is that AllCrypt takes a percentage of all trades, and sends them to charitable institutions of the user's choice. We'd love to get hooked up and see what we can do to help. At the VERY least we'd like to know the two institutions you hook up with, and add them to our available charity list on the site.

Anyway, pop over, vote up your coin, for at the very least, visibility. And devs of the coin - PM me. I'd love to chat about how we can work together.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
cancercoin4cure (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 10:39:49 PM

My apologies I made a announcement a few hours ago regards a few changes that needed to be done.
The launch day is set for February 6 at 22GMT

On a good note Bored723 has stepped forward and compiled a Windows Wallet.
This wallet will be uploaded in time for the  launch.
Thanks Bored 723. The bounty has been claimed by you and will be paid as soon as we reach that amount in the admn wallet. like as promised.
This bounty claim will be also posted on a public ledger which will be made available soon.

CharityCoin helping to fund-raising for charities - http://www.charitycoinfoundation.org/ - ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448269.0
Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 10:59:09 PM

This coin announcement gave me cancer. Now please solve it.

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
Snard

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:57:32 AM

I think this is an interesting coin if it actually donates like it says it will.

Yes, there is no premine, but you are still taking 1% of all of the coins through your distribution method.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:01:05 AM

My apologies I made a announcement a few hours ago regards a few changes that needed to be done.
The launch day is set for February 6 at 22GMT

On a good note Bored723 has stepped forward and compiled a Windows Wallet.
This wallet will be uploaded in time for the  launch.
Thanks Bored 723. The bounty has been claimed by you and will be paid as soon as we reach that amount in the admn wallet. like as promised.
This bounty claim will be also posted on a public ledger which will be made available soon.

do a fair launch then .... also winrar protect files on mega.co.nz  are good. Mediafire turned to dogshit.

suncoastbuddy

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:06:22 AM

I think this is a great coin (if it does what it claims to be) we need such initiatives in our community. Infact i would support it more if 50% went to cancer research, i think your 1% is low since this is a social coin rather than for-profit.

OP, i'm an expert on Cancer research developments and i have my own recommendations about the best research with the most potential to cure cancer permanently that require funding. Let me know if you'd like to discuss.

I would be interested in chatting to you.... Do you know much about up and coming treatments for lymphoma? Follicular NHL specifically
Wellnice

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:24:28 AM

There is already a cure. Not accepted by "general" medicine but that's how it is with everything where big companies (in this case pharma industry) is afraid of losing their billion $ industry.

http://customers.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/hamer.htm

Shouldn't be a stranger to anyone involved/experienced in cancer cure. (Real cancer cure, not money hungry assholes making profit and giving a fuck about ill people)

you're welcome.
Xamda

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:10:35 PM

There is already a cure. Not accepted by "general" medicine but that's how it is with everything where big companies (in this case pharma industry) is afraid of losing their billion $ industry.

http://customers.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/hamer.htm

Shouldn't be a stranger to anyone involved/experienced in cancer cure. (Real cancer cure, not money hungry assholes making profit and giving a fuck about ill people)

you're welcome.

I believe you are trying to be funny, but you aren't... This kind of shit doesn't belong here - scam doctors should be put behind bars permanently.
presagta

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:55:02 PM

As I can see this project belong to anyone but to humanity, I hope everyone can see this, I just got bad news, a father just lost 26 y/old young girl who got the life stopped by cancer...

Stop been aganst this, do a favor for all people who com live, that could include YOU!
Coinpooler

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 03:40:42 PM

Cancercoin pool now open for pre-launch registration!

Cancer Coinpooler

The CCC devs have confirmed they're lowering the re-target time now ready for the launch tomorrow, so the coin is looking good!

cancercoin4cure (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 07:43:59 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 11:02:32 PM by cancercoin4cure

We visioned that other Devs would try and make a difference by starting new Coins with the intent of helping many other charities like HIV, Diabetes, Homeless people, hurricanes and etc.

Why start a new coin for purposes like that at all? Why dont you engage in a crypto cancer charity project and fundraise it by advertising und getting donation from the crypto community via already etablished coins ala bitcoins etc?

You would save the effort of creating a coin and redirect your resource in your main goals which are stated by you "raising awareness, making donations, crypto advertising". Creating a charity project would be much more obvious on your goals than creating yet another coin and the efforts to raise it.

My apologies to all for taking some time off posting in here. Much work is being done at this moment and we had to focus in preparing a fair launch.
I notice a few posts above with questions which I wanted to address.

So Traderman, thanks for asking.
We had this idea when we noticed that a crypto currency can unite people. We witnessed many times when people came together to help each other. They felt and act as a community. These  may be taken as small acts but they are huge in many eyes. We all remember when the Doge community came together to send an Indian athlete to Sochi. Or when they raised funds to send the Jamaican Bobsled team to the Olympics. The same community came together to help the victims of the Christmas Heist.  The Bitcoin community who sent money to this kid who appeared on the background of a News report holding his wallet address stamped on a sign asking help to fund his schooling.
Now how awesome is that? Doge is a new community (7 weeks now?) and already accomplishing so much. And there might be many other times this charitable acts happened without not even  being reported.

That being said we could start a charity and ask for donations but for that to work you need to start a non profit organization and, remember, non profit organization does not mean people working free of charge. People who work for this organizations also get paid a salary, there is taxes implications, a location, supplies etc. You now have a not profit Corporation which operated very alike a company.
Besides all of that, once this  Non for profit Corporation or organization  is started, the real work begins which it is asking  people for donations and depending on those donations to be able to self sustain. By the time those donations gets to the final target, they are very depleted.

CancerCureCoin works in a different way.
We can build a Community and this Community is committing themselves to fund Cancer research as they start mining, or trading, or using it as way to buy goods.
There is no need to ask for donations. People are getting into it knowing that they are making a difference no matter what.
And other Coins also can help by donating if they wish. They can get one of their own wallets, fill it with donations and exchange it to CancerCureCoin.

Other poster asked us  why we building this Coin since Franko, GridCoin and CureCoin are already doing it. And the answer is that although they are doing it, they are not doing it solely towards  charity. Now please do not take this the wrong way. They are great Coins and just by the fact they are donating and helping other causes they have our support. So we are sending those guys a shout-out. Guys keep doing the awesome work you have been doing. Please don't take us a threat because we are not and will ever be. And if any of you guys want to help our team it will be greatly appreciated.

Other point is that if a certain  community decides to donate to these charities, they will not be able to raise such substantial amount as CancerCureCoin.
This Coin can generate huge funds that can be very welcome to this cancer research Institutions.

On top of all of that, there is  the fact CancerCureCoin will be a global effort. That is why we wanted people to nominate their preferred institutions. We want people researching and looking for a team that can find the cure for Cancer.
Right now there might be a team of researchers very getting very close to the goal. It could be an underfunded but talented group somewhere in a small city in India. It could be a well known team of researchers in South America, China, Africa you name it. The reality is, only if we make a joined effort we could get to the cure sooner.
So, do some mild research, even if that is not your cup of tea and nominate a group. It might make a difference.

Cheers

CharityCoin helping to fund-raising for charities - http://www.charitycoinfoundation.org/ - ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448269.0
cancercoin4cure (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 09:41:12 PM

Hey folks - I'm starting up an exchange to be launched soon. AllCrypt.com. I just added CancerCoin to the coin voting pool. The voting pool is how you get on the exchange, although, given what CCC stands for, it won't really need votes, because it fits in perfectly with our philosophy.

More info about the exchange, and coin voting:

and

The reason I say that is that AllCrypt takes a percentage of all trades, and sends them to charitable institutions of the user's choice. We'd love to get hooked up and see what we can do to help. At the VERY least we'd like to know the two institutions you hook up with, and add them to our available charity list on the site.

Anyway, pop over, vote up your coin, for at the very least, visibility. And devs of the coin - PM me. I'd love to chat about how we can work together.
Thanks  for the invite!
We are sorry we are taking a bit longer to respond but we are very focused on the launch.
We will stop by your post and add our names and we will PM you so we can discuss.
Cheers

cancercoin4cure (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 01:00:35 AM

Just a heads up to let people know that we doubled our bounties. We still need a little help with Block explorer and designing a nice forum page. PM me if interested.
 Smiley

CryptoPoolEU

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:03:12 PM

We are open for registration now!

* Dedicated servers at 10Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining!
* We've been the first pool up and running at all launches we've participated in!
pool-mining

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 07:53:23 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 08:22:30 PM by pool-mining

http://pool-mining.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LOGO_small.jpg
dmidos

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:10:24 PM

1 hour 50 minutes until launch. Am I right?
zugvogel21

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 08:36:23 PM

Is there any news on a windows wallet???

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:41:55 PM

No config codes yet either...  Wonder is this is going to be another clusterfuck?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: