Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5918 times)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:59:48 AM

It is not easy for Bounty managers  to predict scam. It is better to talk to Bounty manager ad make a solution by which you can contact team of ICO , if it is scam then take help of bounty manager and raise voice against ICO team.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:05:49 AM

I think bounty managers shouldn't be blamed, how can they know, if an ICO is a scam or not. Bounty hunters have also got some responsibilities, they have to research well before participating in an ICO.

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:05:59 AM

This is a very serious question which the answer could be yes and at the same time could be no. Firstly, the bounty campaign manager could not be part of the team at all from the start but just a contract employee with them, which doesn't even require meeting in person (physically). The Team would give the bounty manager the project info and if he/she thinks the project is okay, he would agree to manage the bounty campaign for them. In this case, the bounty manager shouldn't be blamed but if otherwise, he/she should be held responsible for that. #justmyopinion
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

We can't blame Bounty Managers although they have their shortcomings of not carefully choosing a good bounty campaign. They are just like us who take the job of managing the companies bounty campaign. I mean they did not purposely publish an scam ICO even them they don't know if the company will scam us. The one to blame here is the team who runs their ICO. We (bounty hunters) and bounty managers are all just victims here.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

I think bounty managers are not involved with any of the ICO projects unless the ICO team is the manager.
It is very difficult to predict which ICO projects will be successful and which will be SCAM.
Keep up the spirit and optimism, hopefully, do not come back to scam project.
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

No, you can't blame the Bounty Managers. They are same as us. They can't detect which ICO is not a scam.
So, the only person you can blame is the team project.

Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

I dont think the managers will be blamed for the ICO scam. ICO projects requires managers to promote their projects and as far as i know, bitcoin managers should have first get the budget for the campaigns before starting so theres no way that they think it is a scam. Next is, managers just promote things and not responsible for the project itself because they are not part of the company.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

It is not fault of the bounty managers since they are jusr paid to make bounty thread, the managers dont hold what the ceo or the team thinks. So it is not fault of the bounty managers. Maybe he got fooled too and didn't get a payment for his services.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:20:07 AM

As the investors can be tricked to believe in a project, announcers and bounty managers too can.
But bounty managers should be responsible in sharing any suspicious progress they know to prevent investors loss as soon as possible.
Rather doing that, here most of the bounty managers keeps on working for the scam project as they are paid to do so.
Knowingly presenting a scam as a legitimate project should also be considered a fraud.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

I'm not sure that bounty managers know much more than we do. They are just like we are hostages of the situation. What's the point of the bounty if you know in advance about her failure? I am sure that someone pay with dollars, but this is not all. In rare cases, the manager is complicit.
kris679

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

In most cases, the manager simply does not have the fact that the project has become a scam, but people do not understand this and start complaining about the manager, but there are cases in which the manager did his job incorrectly and the project has scam!
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

Bounty manager only works for himself not for ico team..
I think you have no right to blame the bounty manager.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

In the beginning before we join in any campaigns we must understand the risk and responsibility. If that kind of circumstances happens we must investigate first both sides to balance our conclusion. I've been also a victim of some projects that are successful but turn their participants down, just be careful and be cautious when you join any campaigns because some of them are too good to be true.
Mendy487

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:26:39 AM

In my opinion, I think the bounty manager is to be blamed to an extent and not totally as he needed to research on the team before accepting to do their bounty program as he needs to protect his reputation to stay relevant in the bounty industry
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:34:22 AM

why are they to blame? because ICO failed? or just a fraud? I think bounty managers should not be blamed, because they are not the team or dev, of the ICO.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

Bounty same workers like every news aggregators. That's work provide and promotion projects. First of all, they don't know where is a scam, secondly it's free market without rules and it's good.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

I think it's fair to blame bounty managers. If people will study the projects well, there will be less scam in the ICO. Bounty Manager must carefully select projects.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:40:55 AM

No they should not be blamed at all!

When you join a bounty then you are always joining a risky investment of your time and efforts. Neither bounty manger knows what would be the future of that bounty and neither we the hunters.

Just remember one thing, when an ICO is scammed then its not just bounty hunters who dont receive the payments but it is also the bounty manager himself who remains unpaid. So everything is on everyone's head!
Icon95

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

I think the bounty hunters are not being fair to the manager. It is also their responsibility to do thorough research about the project before joining so i do not think they can blame anyone
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: