Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5919 times)
Walter789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

Being a bounty manager is not a joke, because it is very serious matter for blaming  a bounty manager when some bounty campaign are didn't succeed. Sometimes a bounty manager they didn't know if the project that they are supporting are scam or not legit that's why if all bounty hunter didn't receive the rewards thay they are expecting it is not also bounty manager's fault because all bounty manager are also a human and not a perfect person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kayakcrypto9875

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

I think to judge the campaign scam or not is not the responsibility of bounty managers. Its totally up to you. You should investigate properly before joining ICO rather than blame it on manager.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
If they knew from the beginning that the bounty they are participating with is a scam then they dont have any rights to insult the manager. The problem is even if they knew it from the start they still keep going.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

I don't think that the Manager is to blame for the fact that the project turned out to be scams
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
If the manager is not a part of the team of that scam project and just working and getting paid to manage the campaign he/she should not be the only one to be blamed because he/she might also a victim. Bounty hunters should also blame their selves because most are just aiming for easy money and not researching the project before they participate and promote, it its all about the greediness of people. If you will do your homework this scam is more unlikely to happen to you same as the manager, he/she should also be picky on what project to manage (especially if it is a bounty) because the output of that project can also affect his reputation in this forum.
FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

No, they are not the one who to blame, because they just told what`s going to do and if the bounty manager know that he campaign that they have handling is a scam, they will immediately stop the campaign.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

Despite the fact that it will be very difficult to predict whether an ICO is a Scam, many managers are deliberately fraudulent ICO project, which in my opinion is unacceptable. One day I watched as one man made two consecutive project that was the most naturalnoy a Scam.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

I have a friend who's a bounty manager, I know they have their own portfolio where you can see their previously managed campaigns and any other activities. This will determine how good or bad they handle a bounty campaign. I don't think the bounty manager is the one to be blamed on such a scam ICO. They only do their duties as a manager. The choice of being a scam is on the ICO itself

Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

Unfortunately, I also participated in this project . But I don't think the Manager is to blame, and I'm not gonna blame him.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

Not all of them, but some bounty managers do treat poorly their backers and are so strict with rules that is better not to work with them. You have a high risk of not getting paid for a technicality.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:04:36 PM

bounty manager that I know only do its job to arrange registration of participant and check post according to regulation which have made until counting of number of stake got by participant and then submitted to ico owner for distribution of prize so if ico is not good then bounty manager can not be blamed

Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:08:36 PM

The answer can be a yes and a no at the same time. If the bounty manager is from the team, then he is well aware of what was going to happen and never said anything. But if the bounty manager has nothing to do with the team, there is no need blaming him. It is not that easy to detect people with scam intentions.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

Although the bounty manager was just performing a task to get paid just like the bounty hunters, he is partly to be blamed. Because some people on this forum follow dome bounty managers and they participate in all compaigs managed by them. Also bounty hunters do rely on bounty managers because they're the link between the hunters and the team behind the project. So if the manager fails to confirm the reliability of the team then it leaves hunters in a vulnerable position. Moreover this will affect the reputation of the manager negatively.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

The manager is also get scammed by the team of the projects, so the one who can we blamed is the ICO team projects not the bounty manager.
The bounty manager is same as the bounty hunter, just their work is more and salary is more, also more responsibility.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

never mind we do not have to blame others. we should be aware. and for the future must be careful in following the ICO and bounty so that events like this do not happen to us. thorough and keep digging information before starting work is the key to success.

oseikuf44

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

Bounty managers are also hunters and their objective is to make money as you. Most are payed upfront for in Ether or Bitcoins and even if they are aware there is fraudulent activity going on, they will keep mute and wait till they have scam people through ICO and they (managers) will pretend they know nothing about. They will point you to ask the team members yourself. They are to be  partly blame.
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

The Manager is an ordinary person just like you , he can not know everything about the project . Fraudsters or not, it's not his fault
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

I think it's not bounty managers fault at all. They are just promoting, managing, and stuff. They are not the team, so why would people blame bounty managers in the first place?
Although I have to agree that bounty managers have to be more selective in choosing the projects, but we cant' really blame them if we, as investors get scammed. Afterall, what can they do about it? it's like you are helping your friend selling some stuff, someone agrees to buy it but your friend lied / run away with the money. What can you do about it? literally nothing.
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

every day more and more scams . I also participated in uchit .... but I don't blame the Manager .
ityandsyn

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

Personally as bounty hunter I don't really know if the ICO which I join is not legitimate, although sometimes I feel doubt as I read the whitepaper of the project, but generally I don't know the real status because once I was accepted, I will start directly to my task in signature campaigns as part of bounty hunters . Maybe the managers will be the one to be blame or there are also time that they are one of the victim of the team scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: