Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:26:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5922 times)
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

If there is a scam, you can bet that at one point the BM will feel it.
Now if he decides not to warn the community, he should be blamed too.
I don't really believe in the "I didn't know, I'm not responsible" excuse.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

Well, the Bounty Managers would end up being blamed if it is a scam. Not because it is their job, but because people are finding someone to take out their frustration. It is not the job of Bounty Managers to announce whether an ICO or Campaign is a scam. It is the job of the bounty hunters to research and decide if it is a scam or not. Rather than complaining, help the Bounty Managers to find a solution to the problem in hand. In the end, both of the Manager and Participants will suffer.
abnoy

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:50:41 AM

i dont think so because they only bounty manager they dont know what exactly happen in the end of ico project they only advertise the bounty campaign

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:58:58 AM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

If you were scammed by an ICO, what more the bounty manager? You can't blame them dude, most of them are also getting paid by bounty tokens. They are hardworking people also doing bounty campaigns for a living. We can't really blame them, they are here to help us bounty hunters, you have no right to blame them in the first place because they are also following what the bosses tell them. They will have more losses than you. Never ever blame a bounty manager.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

My condolences to the investors of the Uchit project, who trusted these scammers with their money! It is very unfortunate that frauds continue, it undermines the credibility of ICO projects and crypto-currencies. I think that ideally there should be an investigation and everyone who was involved in this project should be identified and an investigation should be conducted against the bounty manager too. Then there must be a court that will determine whether the manager is guilty or not.

Well, I think we must do something for this scammers. Because it will destroy the ICO ecosystem.
It will affect many stakeholders. I hope we can found some solution for this cases.

vckubvbm

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

Bounty hunters have certain responsibilities. There are some projects that they have not been seriously investigated.
trantu0490

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

I do not think that bounty managers are guilty of anything.  This is their job and they need to check the project before starting work with it.  Often bounty managers become deceived, as well as bounty hunters.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
What makes you think that managers know if the ICO is scam or not?! They also work, just like you are and most managers get scammed as well, and guess what they do much more work then you do and they are also not getting paid. So in my opinion bounty hunters, shouldn't blame anyone apart from themselves, as this is life and that's happens, get over it and move on!

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

I think bounty managers should be blamed, because being a manager should be able to choose projects that are good prospects for future work, and can observe that the project is running well.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

There is no fault of any bounty manager if any ICO not pay bounty coins as he i also a worker like us and he don't have control of distribution. His rule is to check the members work, allocate stakes and coins as per their work and give spreadsheet to the company for distribution as described in the thread. There is no way to check the scam project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
valerie0216

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

Don't blame managers, for the reason that they are only the one who manage it. A person that is not perfect to manage its leadership to accompany many participants and being scammed in just one click. Try to understand the manager and give time to contact in personal message. ICO is just a project which we are joining and can gain profit. But manager is the first victim if it will be scammed.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

I do not think that managers are to blame.  In my opinion they are just hostages of the situation and they should not be blamed!
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:02:29 AM

I dont think that bounty manager should be blamed. He lost his money too. However, he must rise his competence to avoid scams in the future. For ex, amazix has 80%+ of successful campaigns. But they will cut 98% of the participants, so you can't work with them until you have really big audience.

A lot of managers did their job poorly and some of them even scammed participants for % of the bounty pool wich can be hidden partly. And these managers can be blamed for sure.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:49:17 AM
Merited by levyashin (4)

i do not believe in the case of an ico that is scam the blame is completely to the bounty manager but rather the team and dev and in the slightest part of the bounty manager, however we should have more guarantees, such as an initial deposit at an escrow to possibly compensate the bounty hunter for the lost time in case of scam, the same prolong the ico to the last without notice of one or two months damages both the investors and the participants in the various bounty

free space pm if interessed
Henry4457

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:29:45 AM

If bounty manager cares about his prestige, then he should double check new ICO, more then investor..
and at least, manager should compete with other bounty managers, having list and history scams in it`s history.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:56:34 AM

The manager is not guilty of anything. He as well as all earns being the manager. It is necessary to blame only the team, which decided to deceive all participants, including the manager.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

Well in some angle you can blame it to the bounty manager.

First of all the manager should be the first to spot if the project is a scam, It is his/her responsibility to promote an ICO or project that is legit he/she should review first what project he/she is going to promote but that doesn't mean that the blame is in the manager alone. As an investor we should study also the project on where are going to invest.

At the first place it's the investors fault not reviewing if the project is legitimate or not.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

I think no one should be blamed neither bounty manager nor bountyhunters because ico projects just hired a bounty manager and that bounty manager dosnt know if the project will be going to succeed or going to be scam. Same as bounty hunters they believed on the almost great concept wp and great team of ico projects but behind the scenes some ico project were all they want to do is just to scam investors. The ico project must be blamed for this its hard to know now if the project is legit or not because of almost perfect plan for the project but in the end leads to scam.!
icestar001

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

No, they just the guy who is paid to in charge of bounty, they don't belong to the project team
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

We cannot blame the bounty hunters to blame the bounty manager because he is the one from the start who accepted the campaign without knowing if the team behind the project is legit or a scam, maybe the bounty manager is not good at this field when I check the bounty Uchit it is very suspicious project and also I never heard of the bounty manager who manages the project, maybe he just accept project without looking on it, moral lesson here is to choose a good bounty manager do your own research always when chosing a bounty because not all bounty now are legit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: