Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5925 times)
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

No we can't blame bounty managers because like us they don't know also if the project is a scam so we must be responsible in selecting what signature campaigns we want to join in.

marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:29:04 PM

These frauds in the blockchain sector are there, and will continue to exist, until there is a general regulation of the market, at least in the largest countries, which protects investors and even bounty hunters. With my experience in the field, it has recently happened to me to have these bad experiences a few times, but it can always happen
homyakoffal

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

No we can't blame bounty managers because like us they don't know also if the project is a scam so we must be responsible in selecting what signature campaigns we want to join in.
I don't think we're really gonna know if they're in on it. But in the majority of good managers there is a lot of and to them there is a lot of trust. I believe that every Manager should gain trust. After all, we rely on him.
Olimpikflame

Activity: 166
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

Sometimes it's worth it, because you can immediately see that the project is a scam. But many managers take the pay immediately, so they do not care which company to lead
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:32:54 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

No, you can't blame the Bounty Managers. They are same as us. They can't detect which ICO is not a scam.
So, the only person you can blame is the team project.

i think totally it's not a fault of bounty manager. average bounty manager got paid at the end of ICO like a bounty participant, so really hard for bounty manager to predict for ICO scam or not. a some of bounty manager which manage an ICO scam, they also not get paid
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:23:31 AM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
Well I guess it was because it is her/his responsibility to facilitate the bounty campaign and the he/she is the one that is accountable on what is happening on the campaign and if it was not successful he/she can say it much earlier so that the hard work and the things that they've done will stop and they can found another bounty campaign. The main problem about this thing is that they just not say that the bounty campaign was not successful and the continue it hence they just gonna  disappear when the campaign was not successful so that the connection between the hunters and manager will stop.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:28:54 AM

in my opinion, we can not blame the Bounty Manager even though they have the drawback they do not choose carefully choose a good gift campaign. they also do not know if the project is a scam or not. Hunting also has some responsibility, they should do research well before participating in ICO.

dianikusuma

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:39:19 AM

If the manager who runs the bounty is part of team ICO's certainly blaming. But if the manager was in no way part of this isn't necessarily wrong ICO him because this is also a job for him. so don't blame it all on him who also feel cheated would be this. use it as learning and choose other more promising bounties.
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:10:41 AM

I will never blame the bounty manager for being scammed. A bounty manager, I'm sure, has analyzed and researched a bounty program before making decision to manage it. However, nobody knows that the bounty is scam or not. If it is scam, I'm sure that the bounty manager also works for free. So, it is not their faults. They also have worked hard and now paid as us.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:27:28 AM

You can't blame the bounty hunters a lot of efforts and time have been wasted, and bounty hunters cannot assume if he is part of the scam, if the bounty manager is an independent manager but if he is part of the internal team, then we can say that he knows that it is a scam site from the beginning.

Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:32:38 AM

Sometimes nthe bounty managers are to blame, they have a. Responsibility of knowing the quality of the product they are becoming a part of, ensure that before promoting it it's worth the efforts that the hunters will be putting in, however, the fault is not entirely theirs, as bounty hunters we should do all we possibly can to verify the quality of the campaigns they join, it's a responsibility you cannot afford to ignore
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:48:53 AM

Here you can divide the bounty managers into two types. There are quite well-known single managers or a team of bounty managers who conduct good projects in 90 percent of cases. I think it is not worth blaming them, because sometimes the Scam is simply not recognized, but those bounty managers who undertake to conduct a bounty of the company and if you look at their list of companies, you can see that almost every ICO - Scam. These are the people that annoy me.
Reena28

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:59:34 AM

There are some bounty managers and even the checkers who are not trustworthy or dishonest for bounty rewards promises..  They do different ways to scam participants with the stakes earned... They reduce or not give stakes or even token during distribution time.. They make an absurd reasons just not to give the right amount of stakes..
One of the worse ICO bounty Ive witnessed is Bitcoincrown Project, nos. Of bounty participants didnt recieve their due tokens .. Few of them recieved unfair amount of tokens inspite of complete task reported.. The bounty manager @btccadmin is a big scam thief and corrupt admin...as one of the big thief bounty admin in crypto ... Btcc ico bounty shows a enticing reward system but when a bounty thief corrupt makes eveything in his power to steal and decieve ...we will never recieve the right amount of tokens ...youll never know what happens ahead..if your dealing with corrupt or good bounty manager or checkers/admins.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

Sometimes, a lot of them take on clients promising high returns (obvious ponzis) and ones like uchit that kept the team a secret.

Well the bounty managers get paid no matter what, then what's the problem for them. Fuck the bounty participants anyway is their logic
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

It is increasingly difficult to understand from the beginning if an ICO can be a scam. I select the bounty campaigns to which I participate after having studied them very well, but in recent times it has happened to me not to be paid because some program that seemed good, turned out to be a scam. I hope that as soon as possible a general regulation of the market will take place to protect everyone
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:36:27 AM

It is increasingly difficult to understand from the beginning if an ICO can be a scam. I select the bounty campaigns to which I participate after having studied them very well, but in recent times it has happened to me not to be paid because some program that seemed good, turned out to be a scam. I hope that as soon as possible a general regulation of the market will take place to protect everyone

What do you think about trying to pick bounty campaigns that have already raised a lot of money and are late stage?

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

Bounty manager can't escape from his responsibilities. The fact that he was also scammed is not a reason to completely acquit him and place all blame on him.
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:21:46 AM

Bounty managers are not always in better position than normal guys to predict scam. They probably do research, since they don´t get paid if it is scam.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

I think no one to be blamed,bounty manager and bounty hunters have no power to predict the ICO whether its scam or not, no likes to be scammed, everyone must do research,lets all accept, being scammed is part of a risk.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

If stuck on a scam bounty project, cannot blame bounty manager for granted. Fraudsters are getting smarter in hiding the fraud mode. After all, did not you decide to join the bounty project yourself? why did not you look before?

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: