Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5922 times)
guppak

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

The person who wants to position himself as a bounty manager should be an expert in researching the ICO that he will manage his bounty program. So he is not blamed as the parent of the victims of the campaign participants.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:29:20 AM

In my opinion, bonus managers are not faulted here. They did not know it was a fraudulent ICO. But they will have a responsibility to contact the project team ... In general, even the rewards managers and project participants need to carefully study and carefully select the project before engaging.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:07:35 AM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

I think because the bounty manager is the organizer of the bonus campaign. It is their responsibility to consider whether the project is reputable or not, many bounty managers only need the money that these projects offer for their work. So when that bounty when scammed, they will receive negative credibility
fenzuijk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:16:10 AM

The bounty manager only publishes and manages the bounty. It is not responsible for project development and fund management. It can be said that he is only an intermediary between the project party and the bounty hunter and cannot be responsible for the authenticity of the project.
Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

There are some reputable bounty managers that do their research well before managing any campaign. They know that their reputation is at stake if the bounty defaults in paying the hunters. While they're not a part of the team, they have the responsibility to ensure that the project that they're promoting is a good one. In the case of the successful ICOs that don't pay bounty hunters, it will be better if the bounty managers have the funds escrowed before starting the campaign.
By the way, I also participated in the Uchit bounty. Such a pity these scams exist Embarrassed
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:44:48 AM

blaming a bounty manager is the wrong thing. because a bounty manager just doing their job, so they also don't know the ico that they handle is problematic. it can be a learning for bounty managers to understanding the ico which will be handled, so the things like this will not happen again. and for the bounty hunter it would be better if before following an ico, we can check the profile of bounty managers and the teams that handle it first.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:00:57 AM

I think this is not entirely wrong with the manager. In this case, too, managers also become victims of fraud, managers do not know that the ICO is a fraud. If the manager intends to deceive the participants and their contributors, maybe the manager will follow to disappear immediately and leave the ICO and will not make an apology to the participants and the contributor. I hope you can be wiser in facing any problems. Because this is also part of your mistake that is not careful and meticulous in following the ICO.

Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:12:00 AM

I think for ico failed or any bounty manager frauds do not need to be blamed they just work and paid just to make a gift tread and they also do not guarantee a project they agree is not necessarily successful, bounty manager is not a team of ICO, who guaranteeing a successful project to its fullest.
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:12:43 AM

Blaming bounty manager?You cant blame them because they are not anti scam agents to predict scam ICO's but we should blame ourselves.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:29:03 AM

basically all bounty, manager and all team want the project to succeed, I am sure all have worked maximally, so no need to blame, we start from the beginning, never give up keep trying to find until we can succeed.
unless there is fraud then we are obliged to punish

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:36:47 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 07:10:50 AM by Danisababy

basically all bounty, manager and all team want the project to succeed, I am sure all have worked maximally, so no need to blame, we start from the beginning, never give up keep trying to find until we can succeed.
unless there is fraud then we are obliged to punish

Yes I also think that the bounty managers should not be blamed whenever the ico fails or is a scam. These managers are also victims like us. They dont know in the first place that the ico they are managing is a scam.
Shet_shet

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:39:39 AM

It is not easy for Bounty managers  to predict scam. It is better to talk to Bounty manager ad make a solution by which you can contact team of ICO , if it is scam then take help of bounty manager and raise voice against ICO team.

There are too many coins coming out every week. Its hard to control all of them. So people will just let them run and hope for lucks that they are legit
hemkum79

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:41:20 AM

though they cant be entirely blamed. but a basic due delegence is required to be performed by them.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:53:57 AM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
For me its not they fault .its not easy to predict the scammer .we know that many scammer is here but you dont have care to make your own to not be scam by others .all you need is carefully
nirmalakk

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

As the investors can be tricked to believe in a project, announcers and bounty managers too can.
But bounty managers should be responsible in sharing any suspicious progress they know to prevent investors loss as soon as possible.
Rather doing that, here most of the bounty managers keeps on working for the scam project as they are paid to do so.
Knowingly presenting a scam as a legitimate project should also be considered a fraud.
autotoss

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

It is not always correctly,  but recently our precious needmoney get a negative Trust for a leading a scam initially Bounty and they told that he knew that and anyway he let this company go.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

I'm a bounty manager myself and I know how it feels for the bounty participants not receiving their tokens for spending their time and effort promoting a project. As of now, the network is clogging and I can't distribute due to high gas fees. Like everyone else, I can't afford to spend high gas fees per transfer, so I have to wait until the network is back to normal again.

As a bounty manager, I want to be a man of integrity and I will deliver what I've promised to the bounty hunters. The same thing to my close friend who is also a bounty manager of another project. If you want to make a name for yourself as a bounty manager, trust, honesty and integrity are always the top priorities to make you a legit one. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

Ill think it not the manager can blame if the ICO's are scam or not paid us about out bounty rewards.
Actually the bounty managers was the one to manage and control to the participant to participate of the project the manage.
Armaden

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

There are times that bounty managers are to be blamed.

Sometimes, the bounty managers do things that are shunned upon especially when they know that the ICO is going to be big since they have first hand information that comes from the admin team of the ICO.

One example of this is the bounty manager buying the stakes of a bounty participant.

There are also times that managers already know what the admin team is up to but still they decide to go with the flow with the scam. This is another no-no for me since it talks about the the overall integrity of the bounty manager. If this happens once, I will automatically not join any bounties under that manager.
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

In my own opinion, it is not really the bounty managers to get and receive all the blames because they didn't even know if a specific bounty is a scam or not but if there is one mistake of the bounty manager that is not researching and looking at the background of each project and ICOs that they managed.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: