Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5919 times)
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

Well, i think bounty hunters should have a share in the blame. they should not be so gullible to put up fake ICO's on the Bitcointalk forum. But again, how do they know if a company is a scam. Same way we as bounty hunters cannot identify fake's from real's, so are bounty hunters. I think it is pretty hard to determine the intention of these companies or start-ups. There has to be some form of regulation that these ICO's have to go through before they can even think up coming up. That way they know they are liable to some penalties should anything happen along the way.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

Many bounty managers are also victims of scammers and do not receive any payment for the work done. Most people are too trusting and lazy to check information. We need to learn to analyze projects in order not to waste time.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

I say so, the goal of any bounty manager is to ensure that the bounty company was conducted most effectively. My opinion, if a bounty manager is a professional in his business, is it worth changing it?
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

talking about bounty managers is like considering the people who we see that partially represent the project. i said 'partially' because they only tend to have influence over the coordination of the affairs of the bounty hunters activities as they get to indicate interest by applying for various programs, so they can not be blamed when anything happens to the project but they can however, relate the updates to the participants.
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:55:51 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
No.

If the bounty manager provides frequent scam ICO, which would highly be reported and discussed on reputation boards and scam accusation boards, then joining the campaign with all these questionable reputations being discussed, the fault lies to the participant. It's still the participant's call if he/she would join the bounty managers current project.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

it seems sometimes the error is not from the bounty manager but from the bounty team platform that can not be believed so mistakes can happen from both parties and no one knows, there are some managers who work is good but when the time of payment team from platfrom do not want to do payment.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:44:34 AM

To be very honest I don't think so its right to blame only bounty manager we should also do homework before joining any bounty if he made mistake then we are also making mistake joining the scam bounties because we never know which bounty will be scam. Its not easy to spot the scam project easily in the starting even bounty managers also scammed by Dev or by its team.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:50:51 AM

Many bounty managers are also victims of scammers and do not receive any payment for the work done. Most people are too trusting and lazy to check information. We need to learn to analyze projects in order not to waste time.
seeking for a great project is too hard to do now, even bounty managers wants to have a smooth job they can also be victimized by this we called scammers, one thing for this managers if they are not personally attached to the project and they don't have any knowledge about being scammy
then they are also victims, but if they already knew and they act nothing and they didn't do anything to prevent it to happen, that's the point that
they also be liable from the case.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:51:54 AM

it seems sometimes the error is not from the bounty manager but from the bounty team platform that can not be believed so mistakes can happen from both parties and no one knows, there are some managers who work is good but when the time of payment team from platfrom do not want to do payment.

At some point, it is really one of the manager’s responsibility when  they are accountable to but I don’t she/he should be the only one to be blame. I think it is nobody’s intention. Who would’ve want to be scam? or who would’ve want to not earn profit? The thing is we should put all our effort for something to become a success.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:09:00 AM

bounty manager is also a person who is trusted to manage bounty and he does not know bounty is a scam or not (except bounty manager who came from the team) so I think bounty manager who is not part of the team should not we blame

jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:19:38 AM

Blaming bounty managers is not an appropriate thing to because sometimes not only bounty hunters are scammed but they also are. some of them don't even know that the project is a scam project but rather they are just paid some few amount and told they would be paid handsomely after the ICO. They also put in a very hardwork just like bounty hunters yet some of them don't get their rewards so please it is not advisable to blame bounty managers

vvfvcxl

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:28:40 AM

I think this is irresponsible. If it is a scam, I think it is not a good person. First of all, their purpose is not good. As a bounty hunter, they have worked hard to promote them for several months. As a result, there is no bounty. I think this is a very abominable thing.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:38:11 AM

The generosity manager ICO can also be deceived by the ICO team, although he needs to more carefully choose ICO projects for this purpose. From the manager of generosity, in this case, it is always necessary to inform the participants of the ICO generosity campaign about the generosity situation on time and clearly, because often in such a situation managers simply remain silent and nothing can be learned from them.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:43:39 AM

In my opinion anyway, that's not entirely wrong from bounty manager, I'm also sure the manager is serious in handling the project as the manager, should be here the most disadvantaged is the investors are not bounty hunters, and should bounty hunters understand that it started from his own fault for participating in the project. I know bounty hunters have done the best as they are in the rules by promoting the ICO, and I've experienced it so want to be in regret or blame manager is a useless thing, essentially make this your experience so as not to get stuck in the same thing again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

Logically, the manager has absolutely no fault in this. They themselves is scammed. So we have no reason to blame them. They are just like us, even we can't recognize ICOs scam, why should we blame them?

Normally people understand this, if managers are blamed by too many people, their working style may have problems.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:17:04 AM

It shall be because I think it will be the responsibility of the managers to ensure that the campaigns that they are handling are not scam because their reputations is at stake that once they failed to handle it properly to become a success then the trust of the hunters to them will surely gone. I don't think so that you will still join his campaign again but for sure you will starting to avoid that bounty manager by not joining their campaign anymore.
yinhu

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:14:39 AM

The rules of reward for signing activities are different. The length of time is different. First, how much time do you need to get paid? The question is on the individual. The reason for being cheated is that you do not know enough about the authenticity of the project.
sjadn12912999

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

Sometimes it's worth it, because you can immediately see that the project is a scam. But many managers take the pay immediately, so they do not care which company to lead
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:33:40 PM

Due to part of scammed project, everyone blaming bounty managers. But there is no reason to blame bounty managers because if any project is scam or they do not pay rewards, then for this the owners of projects are totally responsible.
Because bounty managers do not have any type of control on project, they are here only do their job of check and manage bounty works of bounty hunters and always do that things, which is tells by the project owners or management. So the whole sole responsibility of scammed project are of project owners. And never blame bounty managers.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

In my opinion, they have to be blame partially I think because they must ensure whether an ICO is a scam or not. As bounty managers, they have direct communication to the dev team in order to maintain its platform. I should see on how dev team works if they can maintain it or not before inviting forum members to participate in bounty campaign.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: