Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5919 times)
Hopeliza

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:27:28 AM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
For some reasons, yes bounty manager can be blamed of what happened. Because their participants didn't meet the expectation for that project. And also bounty manager brings the name of that ICO project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:36:21 AM

In my own opinion. Yes bounty manager should blame here because he is the one who is responsible for the project that participants have been participating. So he should handle this kind of problem.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:38:33 AM

Yes bounty manager should be blamed when the project is scam. Because for sure if he already knew it was a scam he shouldn't continue it. But he chose to continue and make people stupid.

daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:46:54 AM

Bounty managers should not be blamed when the bounty program that he has been taking care of is a scam because bounty managers are just doing their job , and they are also recruited for that work. The blames should be the team of the ICO , developers , founders and their marketing strategies. They should be the one to blame why their project fails. And also the bounty hunters are not to blame because they only want to have tokens for their work.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:50:57 AM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

The managers are partially to be blamed because they let themselves to be used by a scam ICO. They didn’t made sure what they get into. Managing a bounty campaign is not an easy task and it can ruin their reputation. Managing an ICO has two outcome either to make you or break you as a person.They cannot blame the bounty hunters if they do that because it is not easy for them too.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:56:09 AM

Bounty manager is does not have any responsibility for bounty program that not paying, they already try to do better for bounty hunter. Its difficult to know which kind of bounty will not paying, and i take this risk because actually all kind of job has risk. I been joined signature campaign in more than 1 month but that project did not paying, and i can not do anything, just take the risk and dont use bounty  for main job and we should have others job like trading.

jings007

Activity: 174
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:18:25 AM

I do not think that bounty manager is the one who blames anything on the project, they wanted to earn money also, but in the other side, the bounty manager will study first the project. If there are need to blame only the developers and the project team.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:27:30 AM

I don't think bounty managers are to be blamed. Before participating in a bounty program or ICO, bounty hunters are required to do some kind of research before joining any bounty.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:46:40 AM

We should not blame the bounty managers especially if they are not part of the team, bounty managers are also like us as a bounty hunters that they are hoping for a payout after the ICO is finish but it just turnout into scam, bounty managers are also given a negative trust from handling bounty program of a scam ICO which at first they don't have any idea that it is a scam and i think is not right, this forum must have a legal department to handle this kind is situation.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:51:18 AM

Like us the bounty managers are just working too and just like us they can't also easily determine wether this campaign is legit or just another scam project. If there was anyone to blame I think it is ourselves because we are the one who participated in it and the bounty managers did not force us to join. It is our duty to check things out first if this campaign is legit or not. Let's not put so much pressure to the bounty managers.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:52:31 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 03:45:25 AM by jaja colleen

Yes,we should also blame the manager why the project is scam,we know that a manager's job is very difficult but he/she must first ensure that the project is not a scam before accepting it,and the first thing he need to do is review the project and check the website if it is legit.and not just his profit he always think as well as the bounty hunters working on him.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:11:15 AM

I think most of the bounty managers comes from the ranks of bounty hunters. Finding ways to earn also. They are not really connected directed to the project and can not also predict that the project would turn out as scams.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

At first choose the right bounty managers that is being trusted like Sylon and Blockeye they are well known good bounty managers and i can say that they will not cheated us and they assured that the project are not scam, because as i observed there are lots of scammers now using ICO to get money from the investors, so we have to be alert.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

If they already know from the beginning, if the ico is held just to cheat, should be blamed! because it is a criminal act, stealing the money of investors and deceiving the bounty hunters...
espellogo7

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:43:36 AM

The task of a bounty manager is to manage the project and if the project was fail,, it's not the bounty Manager's fault because they are just doing their jobs and they don't know if the ICO scam or not....they wanted also to make money... to the participants should be careful to choose the right potential project to participate,..
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:52:34 AM

it's a quite hard question though, because even a little i think bounty manager take responsibility for checking and do some deep research about the ico
jubings

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:55:38 AM

Although they should have some responsibility for being involved in the project, they have come forward and apologized and that should be enough, since usually the manager gets scammed too, it is quite difficult to know if it is going to be a scam when the manager is involved in the project, because that means that the whitepaper, roadmap, team have already been checked and looked like a legit ICO.

papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:03:40 AM

ico scammers will try to trick investors and bounty hunters by providing false information about their ico, some professionals who are accustomed to investing will be deceived. this is not a mistake from the manager completely, because the manager has doing the best to identify ico before the manager start the bounty so that participants are not fooled by scam ico.
smithnumberone1

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:02:37 AM

I think that no one will blame bounty hunters in such situation. However, it is not bounty managers bad as well I think, sometimes developers do not inform managing teams about their real plans.
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

I see a lot of people are fooled into ICO Uchit. An ICO fraud is astute in making ICO look like a legitimate ICO. And it all happened not on the basis of manager's mistake alone, because in my opinion, the manager alone can be fooled by the ICO, let alone we are only participants. It would be gullible if not vigilant and detailed in investigating all the content contained in the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: