Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:45:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5919 times)
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

We cannot blame them totally, we dont even know the story behind why is that happening. We cannot indeed the fact that they even know that the project they are promoting and managing is scam.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

Well I feel the bounty managers are the one in the best position to research and scrutinize any project they are working on before posting it for bounty hunters at least to some extent. That's what I feel it should look like. Even with these the bounty hunters too would have some level of assurance in bounty managers.
Thanks.
123canz999888

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

I think for ico failed or any bounty manager frauds do not need to be blamed they just work and paid just to make a gift tread and they also do not guarantee a project they agree is not necessarily successful, bounty manager is not a team of ICO, who guaranteeing a successful project to its fullest.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

I noticed that the situation with bounty projects has now begun to be punished, this is correct, because many people spend a lot of time on this and do not receive anything in return, the statics are much worse than the statistic for investing. Investors unequivocally receive tokens and bounty hunters do not.
shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

yes, I think. If bounty manager selects a project he should go through completely that project and clarify 100%. Unless while the bounty campaign he can explain to bounty hunters 'sorry guys this is scam project' like that. Because the bounty manger normally gets payments from them and finally bounty hunters are helpless. I recommend you do the Krypital and amazix team managing bounties. they are pretty sure.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
Why should we blame the bounty managers? even their self are victim too and itsuch painful to them since managing bounty campaigns is a tidious task to do and if the coin is scammed its a double hit to bounty managers firstvfhey will not paid and second thier credibility will put at risk as bounty hunters may doubt to join in her/his next campaign if ever.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

yes, I think. If bounty manager selects a project he should go through completely that project and clarify 100%. Unless while the bounty campaign he can explain to bounty hunters 'sorry guys this is scam project' like that. Because the bounty manger normally gets payments from them and finally bounty hunters are helpless. I recommend you do the Krypital and amazix team managing bounties. they are pretty sure.

I believe that a bounty manager has the right to make a mistake, but as soon as he finds out that project is a scam he is obliged to inform the community and bounty hunters.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
Well it depends. If the bounty manager is indeed part if the team of developers who brought te project then the odds aee high that he was as aware he is to scam people, but if he was hired to manage the bounty the i think he might not be aware. There are times that bounty managers themselves are also scammed. It does happen.

commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

I personally think that we cannot blame the Bounty Manager, they lose more than us (bounty hunter) because they put more time and effort in preparing the Bounty Thread, the ANN thread, checking the campaign without compensation. If you knew how the bounty manager works, you can't blame them. They are the same victim as you.
evolution2k444

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

Not really! We can't outrightly blame Bounty Managers. Although they have their shortcomings of not carefully choosing a good bounty campaign. They are just like the hunters who take the job of managing the companies bounty campaign. The ones to blamed here is the team who runs the ICO. We (bounty hunters) and bounty managers are all just victims here.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

The bonus manager is very important. People evaluate the quality of the campaign. If work is not careful still be blamed. I think the fault belongs to the managers. Many times I join my article removed but do not know why. Are the managers doing well?
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:50:29 PM

Well it depends. If the bounty manager is indeed part if the team of developers who brought te project then the odds aee high that he was as aware he is to scam people, but if he was hired to manage the bounty the i think he might not be aware. There are times that bounty managers themselves are also scammed. It does happen.
its true, but if the bounty manager is just doing its job he is not to be blame, because like us, bounty managers are just being hired and do their tasks to manage the bounty program.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:52:11 PM

It is not easy for Bounty managers  to predict scam. It is better to talk to Bounty manager ad make a solution by which you can contact team of ICO , if it is scam then take help of bounty manager and raise voice against ICO team.
Indeed, I think it is still depends because there are times that the bounty managers who are to blame and sometimes the the developers. In my time in this forum I had witness those circumtances wherein the project is successful but the manager don't allocate the token and there's time that the developers itself are the scammers. It is difficult to determine but still it depends upon us on what will be our story whether to be fooled or to gain, so be fussy on the project where you wanted to participate.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

I know several managers who deserve the newly received red trust. The manager should be responsible for those projects that he leads.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

Not really! We can't outrightly blame Bounty Managers. Although they have their shortcomings of not carefully choosing a good bounty campaign. They are just like the hunters who take the job of managing the companies bounty campaign. The ones to blamed here is the team who runs the ICO. We (bounty hunters) and bounty managers are all just victims here.

actually, i am quite of your opinion. but sometimes i feel like the bounty manager sometimes already knows its just a scam. i find that then extremely bad and unfair to the participants. once a manager knows it's a scam, he should end the campaign or pause until thats resolved. but well, sure you can never be in something like that, whether a manager knew what or not.
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

Everything depends on the situation, sometimes the bounty managers are really to blame, but most often the project itself is to blame. To understand who is to blame for each specific situation, one must carefully understand this situation.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1571
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

it's obviously wrong bounty manager if he knows if the project is a scam and continue to market it and has many bounty managers who get redtrust because of it.
but what makes me sad is the increasingly rampant ICO scam and the harder it is to choose a quality ICO. even 4 of 7 ICO projects that I follow end up with a scam or fail. it makes the spirit of the bounty hunter down

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

Bounty manager role is to manage bounty work and allot the stakes to each participant as per their work done and send final sheet to the company for distribution and after that he has no role. If the company don't distribute as per their words then there is no fault of a manager as he done his job.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

No, you can't blame the Bounty Managers. They are same as us. They can't detect which ICO is not a scam.
So, the only person you can blame is the team project.
I agree with your opinion, we can not blame bounty manager, because they are the same as us they are also fooled by SCAM project
remember, if a scam project is not a BM fault
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

I think both the bounty manager and the participants  share the blame, For the bounty manager, you konw quite well that your reputation depends on the performance of the coin and all that, it's therefore only fair to authenticate the project before being a part of it, The hunters on the other hand need to be cautious on the projects they are a part of and ensure they are wrth taking part in
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: